Depositphotos / Total Fraud
I was charged a monthly subscription fee three months in a row without any notification or my agreement.
In January I signed up for Depositphotos monthly $69 subscription and after I had downloaded the photos I needed I stopped visiting the website.A few days ago I realized that they had charged me the same fee in February, March, and April! I contacted their customer service and I received an email that they cannot refund the money back to me but they can issue me a $69 credit that will not expire and I can use at a later date. Well, I don't need these credits, and it's only logical because I never requested the subscription to be renewed automatically. I never opted in and customers should be notified beforehand so they can react and stop it if they want to. I see this as a practice that's misleading and unfair to the customer and they need to correct it. I gave Depositphotos a chance to fix it before I report and review them but here we are.
Recommend anyone to stay away from Depositphotos, you will not regret!
More Depositphotos Complaints & Reviews
- Depositphotos.com - I wish I had never done a trial subscription 
- Depositphotos.com - Trial Subscription
- Depositphotos.com - Stay away from these scam artists
- Depositphotos.com - No access to downloads
- Depositphotos.com - Will not be volunteering any more money to them 
- Depositphotos - Depositphotos is a well designed scam 
- Depositphotos Inc - They will charge you every month without your knowledge
- Depositphotos.com - Skrill subscription not working 
- Depositphotos - Terrible customer service and a horrible experience 
- Depositphotos - Depositphotos is an online scam