Dell Inspiron 1501 / defective notebok, deceitful practices!
We bought a Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook . We ordered this over the phone and built with a representative extension # 795-8578. We ordered a specific chip in the computer the AMD Turion 64 x2 (Dual Core), this is not what we received. In the notebook we received a Turion 64. We have been trying to call Dell and get this corrected, as of right now I have been working on getting this resolved for the past 2 1/2 hours. First we were talking to someone that does not speak English, we were then transferred to Mark (had a bad connection) was disconnected I gave Mark my home phone number and he told me he would call us back, he never called back.
Then I called again and spoke to Mary, she transferred us and we waited for 45 minutes and we are now talking to Victoria.
What I think is that Dell is deceiving there customers and not putting in the parts that the consumer is
requesting, and switching them out. THIS IS DECEITFUL PRACTICE.
As a note when my husband ordered the computer Dell told us that they would send us a free digital camera as a gift, that as we have confirmed was never ordered or sent.
You see the x-mas commercials that are out for Dell that the gentleman is ordering a Dell for his daughter for college, but what you dont see in the commercial is all the hold time it took for him to get to speak to someone at Dell.
Dell is certainly wanting to take your money but to correct anything well then they dont want to be bothered.
More Dell Inspiron 1501 Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - inspiron 15-3558
- Dell - dell inspiron 15 i7 laptop
- Dell - warranty
- Dell - order cancelled by dell and no refund
- Dell - dell financial services