Dell Financial Services / the worst and most confusing mess ever!

WOW!!! The worst and most confusing mess ever!!!

Trying to wade your way through Dell Financial services and their web sights is like trying to wade through the Florida Everglades infested with crocodiles!

It is utterly appalling and totally shocking to me to find that the most advanced and what is considered the best computer producing company in most opinions can't find people to design a simple "easy" to access website. I think this website borders on criminal only in that it appears as a plan to make you give up on trying to find information and let your accounts go unpaid at which point they bombard you with all kinds of phone calls and additional charges.

Besides which I doubt I would ever buy another Dell. I have been a sworn Dell user but when I heard that they have teamed with Wall Mart I no longer have any desire to associate myself with a post Wal-Mart associated Dell Corporation. By supporting a post Wall Mart Associated Dell I feel I and anyone else who buys a Dell at Wal-Mart is supporting the further exportation of American jobs off shore.

To

Comments

• Wi
      22nd of May, 2008

My complaint with Dell Computer Company and its DFS is iv been a credit customer for about 3 years in that 3 years they have increased my credit limit 4 times to about $3000. but when i called in to inquire about lowering my interest rate from 29% i was told my credit is not good enough. Maybe im slow but if my credit is good enough for me to get into more debt with you then it should be good enough to lower my interest.

• Pr
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I was cheated by Dell Financial Services for a part (Laptop Battery) that I ordered in May 2008. The customer service representative asked me to switch over to the Dell Financial Services asked me to open up a credit account to get a better deal. However, I did not receive the product and was charged for it. Also, I got a letter from Dell stating that I have a problem in my account for which the services have been declined. The Dell debt collection department kept on harassing me to pay back the money owned without spending time with me with respect to find out why I didn't receive the part. They kept on calling me with black calls from India. Finally, I decided to pay back the amount owned along with the penalty to get rid of Dell. I have been quite surprised to know that I am not unique here. NY state has filled a case against Dell for cheating customers by not providing them the promised services. I will not buy a product from this company any more.