Dell Computer Corporation / Dell Insperon E1505 / I will never buy another dell product!
I liked my new Dell Insperon E1505 until it ceased to operate after 5 months. Now, I have had first had experience with Dell’s deteriorating hardware Technical Support.
I have talked with 7 different technical and customer care representatives for 5 hours on two continents (India and US), who cannot resolve my problem in a timely manner. My support contract calls for “Next Day” on-site support. However, the two technicians and supervisor I talked to in India said the on-site support representatives could only replace parts and not diagnose problems and they could not identify the defective part. I would have to send my computer into the Depot for repair and I should have it back within 5 business days. After problems with DHL picking up my computer (a fiasco worthy of another negative review), I got the computer to Dell’s Depot in Tennessee on the second Business Day. An automated phone message from the Depot said it would be a 10 business days repair. Thus began my odyssey of talking to Technical Support and Customer Care Reps who cannot solve the problem of getting my computer back working in a timely manner. The latest US Tech support supervisor rep said it would be up to 15 business days (3 weeks). To speed things up, the supervisor said he could have it sent back to me broken and he could identify the part so an on-site person could install it (what I wanted to begin with). However, he could not get my computer returned to me broken for another 5 Business Days (and two weekend days). So I won’t have a working computer for another two weeks. I am so angry at DELL technical support that I will never buy another Dell Product.
More Dell Computer Corporation / Dell Insperon E1505 Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Tech Support - paid tech support
- Dell - precision workstation
- Dell - customer service for tech support
- Dell - ridiculous customer dealing by customer service manager canada
- Dell - inspiron 15-3558