Deegan Roofing Company Inc / BUYER BEWARE

Hello,

For the protection of other consumers I would like to comment about DEEGAN ROOFING COMPANY INC in PLAINFIELD NEW JERSEY. This contractor did our roof and it was a nightmare. At first I was very pleased at the very low price I was quoted... almost half the price of other contractors. but I learned there was a reason for this.

After the job was completed the roof leaked very badly and we had very bad damage done to the house interior. I called them and they did NOT come back. The cheap price meant nothing because I had to pay another contractor twice the amount to get the job fixed.

I also learned from the building inspector that the roofing was not install ed correctly and he had never seen a roof done in such an amateurish way. The men that did the roof were "picked up" that day from a street corner in Plainfield. MR DEEGAN picks up these unskilled immigrants on a daily basis because they are unskilled and work for very low wages.

BUYER BEWARE. Avoid this company no matter how cheap the price.

Respectfully,

Steve
Edison, NJ

St

More Deegan Roofing Company Inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      26th of Feb, 2008

I had the exact same problem with them.
    What a nightmare dealing with them.

2nd of Apr, 2008

They did our roof and our neighbor's last year and we never had any issues.

5th of Aug, 2008

We have used Deegan Roofing 4-5 times over the past 2 years and have been very pleased with their work. When they were not able to resolve our leaky roof the first time, they returned at no additional cost and continued to try to find the problem until it was resolved. Their communication with us has always been excellent and their staff has always behaved in a professional manner. Because of this we recommended them to my parents, who are also pleased with their work. I'm not sure why others have had such a different experience, but we will continue to hire them and recommend them highly!

13th of Sep, 2008

All of the employees of this roofing contractor are coke heads including Mr. Deegan himself

• Ji
      26th of May, 2011

I called Deegan Roofing Company Inc... took the day off from work to wait for them... never showed up for the appointment...called the office... said they'd get right back to me... again no call back to cancel or confirm... so if they can't show up for an appointment or extend the courtesy of a call so the client isn't sitting around all day waiting... then I wouldn't trust them for my roof! BUYER BEWARE

7th of May, 2012

How is this company still in business??? We had same problem with Deegan Roofing. We did not do our homework prior to job and went for the price. DEEGAN ROOFING WAS A HUGE MISTAKE!!!