Super Steel Building Complaints & Reviews

Super Steel BuildingFraud

SUPER STEEL aka UNITED STEEL with owners Howard Zimmerman & William Knote are cowardly theives.

The FL attorney General has dragged ### for almost three years on these guys without lifting a finger to stop them, demand restitution, or press criminal charges.

All FL law enforcement agencies have been useless.

All FL consumer protection agencies have accomplished nothing.

Major FL news media will not cover a story that shows the lack of due diligence, if not outright negligence on the part of the AG, Bill McCollum.

NOTHING will get done, unless WE, the victims of USB & SSB are willing to travel to Florida and raise HELL!!!

If YOU are up for making a personal effort to recover YOUR $$$, contact me by posting on : unitedsteelbuildingscam.webs.com
Because no one in Florida is going to help you, not the AG, not the FBI, unless we embarrass the ### out of them.

Who is worse...a theif without shame...or someone with the power to stop them who refuses to act?

Fraud

jalal ketabi Aug 22, 2010

My name is jalal ketabi, My name was used on incorporating super steel building in 2006 without my knowlege.
    I find out about this company in 2009.and realize my name was added as officer in Jan 2010.I like to join othe people that complaine against them for fraud.
    I will speak with FBI in florida tomorrow Hopefully this make them move faster to locate Tracy turner and ask why they did all this.
    I have evidence that I did not know about that until Jan 2010 .

jalal ketabi Aug 22, 2010

I just find out that I was added to super steel building corp until
    Dec 2009, which the reason was being able to work in Florida.
    I did not have any thing to do with how the company was run.

• Bu
    Burned in SC Aug 30, 2010

Maybe...but you were also a corporate officer of United Steel Building. Same people, same scam, different name. Your name is on the plans, and in Florida a Company practicing engineering needs to have an engineer as a corporate officer...namely you.

You should know this by becoming a registered and licenced engineer in Florida and agree to same by accepting licence.

jalal ketabi Sep 01, 2010

I wish Super steel or united steel people would see this and make a comment on my behalf.
    I was working with these company for almost 10 years I never thought this would happen to me or other people.
    when I enter my name to USB I was basically following the rule and I know the rules but did not know this would happened.
    I prefer I had lost so many thousnd of dollar to these company then being in the position that I am right now.
    I do have all the documents showing why I was added in USB and it was in good intention.I have not received any thing beside my engineering fee and god knows that I feel misrable that bunch of people lost their money to these company.I wish people would understand that engineering is my job and I work for my living with different company
    just like a lot of other engineer do.
    I know all of us have been victom some way or another if you were in my shoes what would you do ?

• Cd
    cdias1 Oct 05, 2010

Burned----I just sent you an e-mail. I am not sure if it got to you as I am a chat/message board novice. I am also in SC and just found out this previous Friday that we are out 12k. Not going to take this and unlike you and the others I am new to this fight. Got tons going on but I am always up for the challenge when it comes to justice. After everything I have read over the past few days, I am sure that there will be no reimbursement of the monies due to us but at the very least, I would like to see these people get what is coming to them.

No Garage Nov 09, 2010

Hello, I also was burned by these people. I spent 4910.00 for the garage and another 5000.00 takening down the old garage getting ready for this garage. I have all my emails and plans. I don't know what else we need to do to stop these people. I hope and pray no one else is taken buy these people. Question did anyone try to cash the 190.00 dollar check they sent out.

• Bu
    Burned in SC Nov 12, 2010

Visit: unitedsteelbuildingscam.webs.com

Same people as Super Steel. I post updates as often as possible. Sign the guestbook to get update notices. AG is dragging along without much progress. Be sure and file a complaint with the Florida AG. Links are on the website. Drop me a note if I can be of any help.

Super Steel BuildingCyber Fraud

Sorry to say, I too was taken by them for approx. $8, 500.00 on a 24, x 30' steel building. This happened over a yr. ago we started. My contacts where Marie, Ken, Greg, Clayton, Wade, Emma and the NJ State Licensed Engineer Jalal Ketabi... I have gotten plans but as of yet no building. Sent a payment in back on 5/10/2010 and that was the last I heard of them, on 7/1/2010 sent Marie an email got no responce back. Today 7/28/10 tried to call found out phone was disconnected so then I went to web site, GONE... Then I did a search and found this complaint site on super steel building, wish I had seen this earlier. I too call GILBERT AND CADDY LAWYERS IN FLORIDA, @ [protected], and left info to see if we can get a classs action against Super Steel Buildings... I do believe the next action is to contact the news like 7 on your side. If enough complaints to them about Super Steel Buildings They my think its a big enough story to go after them. If this generates enough public outrage then Hopefully the Attorney Gen. Office will get envolved. Dont cash the Checks if Possible... I also have All Emails and Paperwork that transpired between us if this Helps. Email me anytime with ideas. I also filed with Florida Attorney Gen. Office, and I suggest you all outta stater's file with tour States Attorney Gen. Office, Cyber Crimes...

Bill

joeb2010 Aug 09, 2010

Please include Janus International in any class action against these people and company. We have been taken for $7109.

I can be reached at 404-276-2407

Joe Bricker
    CFO
    Janus International

• St
    SteelBuildingVictim Feb 02, 2012

I've had the same situation last year with Allied Steel Buildings - who also used Jalal Ketabi. It has been a complete nightmare and despite taking every effort to try and protect myself, they still managed to defraud my company. Our building had major structural issues that Allied Steel Buildings blamed on their suppliers, they were unresponsive, and just out to get your money.

We are more than willing to participate in any class action because something tells me that all of these companies are somehow tied together. They will make great promises in order to get your business. Once they get their money, you never hear from them again. It's a bunch of kids who are scamming innocent people.

This industry needs to be reformed and the church market needs to be aware of these crooks!

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• BillyBoy131 Feb 09, 2012

These are not "KIDS", they are full grone up people with families screwing everyone. And yes they were looked at by Fl. State courts and are currently in contempt of court and nothing is being done about that. So why not do it again and again and again...

• St
    SteelBuildingVictim Feb 17, 2012

These are 20-something kids who use an inept engineer to validate their designs. No wonder they sell so many buildings overseas where the standards are low to non-existent. Has anyone notice the anti-complaint spam sites out there? Type in any city and steel building complaints and you'll see these kids are flooding the market with anti-complaint propaganda ... what a scam! If they put half the time into actually doing a good job, they would have real testimonials - not manufactured ones. Be very wary and pay only for results when you see them!

RESOLVED

Super Steel Building — Don't fulfil order after they receive payment

This is a terrible company!!! Here is the rundown: In 2005 they were named united steel factory, inc. 2700 w...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices