Viking Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Viking EnterprisesNever received item

I purchased an item from Dream Catcher Global [protected]@dreamcatcherglobal.com on August 5th 2014. I later have discovered they are a part of Viking Enterprises through trying to Google the number attached to the email. Upon searching further have I seen similar situations to my own where this company has failed to send their items of purchase and contact is non-existent. All I want is my money back and these fraudsters dealt with in a according manner. Thank you

• Co
      Conor Newlyn Sep 26, 2014

Hello, my name is Conor Newlyn and I am an associate with Viking Enterprises. I do sincerely apologize for any dissappointment that has arose, but I am here to make sure that you are informed. I understand that you ordered a Dragon Key Holder from dragon-art-work.com for $27.95, however you were never charged for the product. This was due to a complication in processing the international shipping costs. We did try to contact you in the past about this issue, but unfortunately we received no reply. We honestly do want to help you, and I understand that the timezone different makes it difficult to reach us. We will be sending you an email with the invoice and the correct shipping cost. Also, you can contact us Monday through Saturday, 12 to 9 PM EST at [protected] or email us at [email protected]

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and I hope we can figure this issue out. We have been doing honest business for 17 years, so any slanderous accusations about our company Viking Enterprises is completely untrue and we assure you of that. You may inquire us about it at any time, for we want to make sure you know we are legitimate.

Thank you very much!

Conor Newlyn

Viking EnterprisesUnending Deceit and Delays

Like other complaints listed here, a similar experience with Wings in Motion has just resulted in a chargeback in my favour.

Post ordering, the scenario played out like this:
    1. Paid via PayPal (no buyer protection - careful)
    2. No acknoledgement from vendor
    3. Followup with vendor (multiple)
    4. Finally receive an answer: product manufacturing is delayed by a few weeks
    5. Followup again (multiple)
    6. Futher delays
    7. PayPal 20 day protection passes, not that it applied
    8. Followup again, receive a USPS tracking number
    9. Tracking number invalid on USPS site. Called USPS, number invalid
    10. Followup again; couple more weeks pass
    11. Package apparently returned to sender (not that in all my international transactions this has never once occured), and will be resent...

At this stage, patience was exhausted and a chargeback via Visa was successful (only took an hour to achieve). I understand that there is a duration limit on chargebacks, and the intent is quite clearly to stall until this limit expires.

Will followup again to see if the products ever did exist, but only out of humour.

Beware.

Viking EnterprisesBad service

Don't fall victim to Viking Enterprises or any of his affiliate companies (Winging in Motion, Dragon Art, Marble Classics) you will never get your product and no one will answer the customer service number.

I ordered the Dragon Chess Board from the Dragon Art Site Nov 20, 2009 through Pay Pal. I found it strange that I received no contact from Viking Enterprises, so I emailed them and called and got no response until i filled out a dispute form on PayPal. This actually got a response out of the company, and I received a polite email as well as had the owner Thor Johnsen called me personally. I found him to be articulate and convincing. DON' BE FOOLED. Its just a stall tactic.

At this point it was a week and a half since my order and he told me that they could not release the item from there shipping department until the dispute was closed and a tracking number would be provided in the next few days. I told him that after my purchase and not hearing from them, that I had found these complaint boards and he assured me that his company was legit and that they where striving to have a better reputation. He was so convincing, I closed the dispute. Later found out, once you close a dispute on pay pal you can not open another one, on the same purchase. Which he more than likely knew. Days later, no tracking numbers where received, emailed and emailed, called and no one answers, or returns a call. I knew I would at this point not get a response, unless I did something. So emailed and informed them that I was informing my Credit Union of fraudulent charges on my account. This of course finally got a response hours later. Received a polite email letting me know that tracking numbers would be provided by Friday Dec 4th. And I have to give them some credit, because i actually got the tracking numbers provided to me on December 4th as promised . At this point i was relieved and thought, thank goodness finally. The tracking numbers turned out to be valid, but it only showed that U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper to expect my package for mailing. I waited the 2-5 days, checking the progress of my package. The notification never changed. They had notified the post office of the package, but never gave the package to them. Another stall tactic to keep you waiting, hoping they can prolong things long enough so that you can not dispute the charges on your card. its sad, and pathetic that companies can still get away with this for so long. I felt stupid for not researching before I made my purchase, but I saw the price and thought I would save some money buying it from Viking Enterprises instead of other sites I found the same exact chess board. My mistake, don't let it be yours. Its not worth the time, the stress and the hassle of dealing with this company. Now I need to explain to my son, that his primary Christmas gift will not be under the tree. Even if I order from a reputable company it will not come on time.

Viking Enterprises$615 USD spent, nothing received

Just over $615 USD paid by PayPal for 3 gargoyle wall lamps in June 2009, now September 10th.

Nothing received.

20+ International telephone calls, 2 months, staff and owner give evasive information, even provided a USPS tracking number for goods that was not recognized by USPS.com (Mail fraud?).

Always - Thor is in the office but on the phone, Thor is getting products from Distributor, Distributor has 2 out of 3 items from China, partial refund offered for delayed shipment - next the staff say there is a problem with PayPal, will definitely ship tomorrow and send email with tracking number - no refund received, no email response whatsoever for 2 months + no goods, nothing.

!!!BEWARE AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! (Dreamcatcher, Marble Classics, Dragon Art, Viking Enterprises)

Viking Enterprises — Viking Enterprises owner Thor Johnsen in court default and subject to arrest

The owner of this business, Thor Johnsen has a civil judgement against him for over $1000 for deceptive...