Decorplanet.com / I would not recommend buying this product or anything else from this company

1 United States

I purchased an Ariel Platinum Steam Shower from Decor in April 2012. It arrived on April 30th packed in crates with no apparent damage. When my plumber arrived to install it a few days later as he unpacked the crates he noticed the tray was damaged.

I called back and was instantly put on notice that I did not unpack all the crates and notice the damage upon delivery as they require. I purposely did not unpack the wooden crates because I wanted the glass panels to be secure until my plumber arrived for the install. Finally they supposedly ordered the replacement part on May 14th but I keep on getting the run around why I have not received it... problems with the distributor, shipper, etc. Each person has a different excuse and I don't think anyone has a clue. I asked to speak to a manager this morning but apparently none are around until sometime in the afternoon.

To say the least the customer service at this company is terrible. If I had not discarded all the packing crates I would be shipping it all back for a refund. Looks like I will most likely be heading to small claims court to get this rectified. I would not recommend buying this product or anything else from this company.

Me