Decor Planet / toto toilet

United States Review updated:

Beware of Decor Planet! I purchased a Toto toilet on Aug 12. Initially I was called and told it was out of stock and wouldn't be shipped until the end of Aug. I was told they will only authorize the charge but it won't be processed until the product ships. I called at the end of Aug and was told it would be mid Sept. They took the funds from my account on Sept 9th and I thought it had been shipped. I called Decor Planet. It had not been shipped. They don't know why my account was debited the amount. The item is now back ordered until the beginning of Oct. I asked for Decor Planet to reverse the charges until they have the product in stock and ready to ship. They said they would. I called back on Sept 13 because they had not reversed the charges to my account. They told me the toilet would not be available until the end of Oct. I told them to cancel the order. That was 9/13/18 and they sent a cancellation email saying I my credit would be in my bank and funds available within 2-5 days. It has been 7 days- no credit and no credit pending. Every time I called this company I was lied to. I consider them to be very unethical and such a waste of a lot of my time. Not worth the 12% savings they constantly say will end tonight at midnight which is also a lie; it says that every day.

Ca
Sep 20, 2018

Comments

• Xc
      1st of Oct, 2018

I have a similar complaint to above regarding the purchase of a Toto toilet with washlet. I purchased mine on August 12, and later after calling to receive an update on shipping, was rold that it was on backorder until October by most associates, but my salesperson maintained that the toilet was coming. I did receive a toilet tank (without a bowl or washlet/seat) a few weeks ago. DecorPlanet.com then updated my order status as “complete” and charged my card the entire amount for the toilet. I have spoken to several people since then, including my salesperson and everyone says that the toilet is now in stock and will be shipped immediately. That was over a week ago. There is no evidence of an updated shipping status to the “new order.” DecorPlanet now says they can’t refund my money because the toilet has already shipped. This company is a SCAM. Run, don’t walk, from DecorPlanet.com.