Decor Planet / toto toilet
Beware of Decor Planet! I purchased a Toto toilet on Aug 12. Initially I was called and told it was out of stock and wouldn't be shipped until the end of Aug. I was told they will only authorize the charge but it won't be processed until the product ships. I called at the end of Aug and was told it would be mid Sept. They took the funds from my account on Sept 9th and I thought it had been shipped. I called Decor Planet. It had not been shipped. They don't know why my account was debited the amount. The item is now back ordered until the beginning of Oct. I asked for Decor Planet to reverse the charges until they have the product in stock and ready to ship. They said they would. I called back on Sept 13 because they had not reversed the charges to my account. They told me the toilet would not be available until the end of Oct. I told them to cancel the order. That was 9/13/18 and they sent a cancellation email saying I my credit would be in my bank and funds available within 2-5 days. It has been 7 days- no credit and no credit pending. Every time I called this company I was lied to. I consider them to be very unethical and such a waste of a lot of my time. Not worth the 12% savings they constantly say will end tonight at midnight which is also a lie; it says that every day.
More Decor Planet Complaints & Reviews
- Decorplanet.com - Be very careful of this company 
- Decorplanet.com - Now I'm stuck with a useless expensive shower door 
- Decorplanet.com - I would not recommend buying this product or anything else from this company
- Decorplanet.com - I also agree with bad reviews about this company
- Decorplanet.com - The products are decent - but their service is horrendous
- Decorplanet.com - Avoid dealing with this ppl
- Decorplanet - Bathroom Accessories
- Decorplanet - product was not as described on website
- Decorplanet - Horrible company to deal with!
- Decorplanet.com - inaccurate shipping timeline