Debonairs Pizza / I am extremely dissatisfied with the service and food I received in debonairs pizza
I am extremely dissatisfied with the service and food I received on Friday night (30 October 2009) at Van Riebeeck Park Debonairs!
I had to wait for an order which they made incorrectly 2 times, third time lucky I guess!! Debonairs took almost an HOUR while I had to sit at the store and wait for the pizzas that could not be done properly the first time, and. By the time all the pizzas came and I finally got home, the rest of the pizzas were cold!
I dealt with one lady, leaving one lady at the teller and no one to answer the telephone, The telephone rang constantly and the queue was out the door (in the pouring rain). If this is the service you give customers and expect your customers to wait for, I will not be returning, nor bragging about.
More Debonairs Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Debonairs Pizza - I will never use this branch and tell my friend of the bad service received fro your branch 
- Debonairs Pizza - halaal meat 
- Debonairs Pizza - nail in cake - death by chocolate
- Debonairs Pizza - manager accused me of theft & threatened me
- Debonairs Pizza - we will never go back to this franchise
- Debonairs Pizza - service
- Debonairs Pizza - tripple decker pizza
- Debonairs Pizza - delivery
- Debonairs Pizza - poor service
- Debonairs Pizza - incorrect order delivered and never corrected