Debenhams / security
my mother bought my 3 children shirts and trousers on the 18th december at debenhams in carlisle, to wear on christmas day. On opening the outfits it was discovered that the security tag had been left on a pair of trousers obviously could'nt wear them. my mother dos'nt get to see her grandchildren very often and had been looking forward to the photos, which were obviously not the same as planned. I contacted debenhams who told me this kind of thing happens and take them back to the store to have the tag removed. I told them i lived 40 miles away from the nearest store and they said to drop them in whenever i could, not caring about the fact that travelling 40 miles with 3 kids is'nt easy never mind the cost of public transport. When i asked how i'd been able to leave the store with the security tag still attached, i did'nt recieve an answer to the question and they did'nt seem concerned. DISGRACEFUL
More Debenhams Complaints & Reviews
- Debenhams - I was &arrested& 
- Debenhams Credit Card - Balance Transfer Missing 
- Debenhams - Appalling Customer Service. Needs Addressing!!
- Debenhams - Poor & Slow Customer Service
- Debenhams - Store Card 
- Debenhams - debenhams store online cancelled my order and charged me in my credit card and reward club
- Debenhams - booking an appointment
- Debenhams - what a nightmare!
- Debenhams - poor service hereford store
- Debenhams - adding a gift card amount