DealMandelay in delivery

What kind of delivery service am I expecting? Ordered was done on 12th december and today is 18th january 2017!
Dm1307160 and I expect immediate response on the parcel!

Online shopping meant to be reliable, fast and repeated purchase. Are you trying to show me a totally reverse condition? If so, thanks for the greatest experience in my 10 years online shopping journey. You have successfully created a none-beatable benchmark where I assumed no other companies are able to overtake your reputation.

Now, within this week for an answer by emailing to [protected]@gmail.com or expect me to make this a well-known event in fb, where you promoted your first attire!

Qi
Jan 18, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 18, 2017

You are in Malaysia, they are in Canada. Not only did you order from another country, you ordered in the middle of December which is the heaviest shipping time of the entire year. NO ONE can control the mail cross border, nor can they control shipping times in December. PLUS your package has to clear Malaysia customs first. Sit back and wait.

• Pr
      Jan 19, 2017

HI, I am pratik Mehta from INDIA, has placed an order i.e. DM1314401 worth of 42$ on 5th jan 2017. Its been 2+ week and have no information about it, also not able to track it . What kind of site you have mentioned where there is no way of tracing the order status . Please revert to me with status of my order and let me know how long it will take more to deliver the parcel at my address . Please contact me @ [protected]

•   Jan 19, 2017

@Pratik M Read my response above. It is the same information that pertains to you as well, except that you are in India, and they are in Canada. You can not track cross border mail without a label number, and even then sometimes it can not be done because not all post offices scan customs labels. Your package also has to go through India customs. Is this your first time shopping online?

• Al
      Feb 03, 2017

@Wine Is Good Well I hope I find an answer if not I will make you a scandal on all the social networks. I start to believe that it is the scam. I have placed an order since the November me I think the money is already taken but no order nor a way to follow the order. And here it is more than two months and I received nothing. So please either you return my money or contact me to explain what is happening (the order should be in belgium at the end of december I think it is not complicated)
    Here is my email: [protected]@hotmail.com
    My number: +[protected]

• Al
      Feb 03, 2017

@Alaeddine Knaz and this is the order:
    #DM1309379

•   Feb 03, 2017

@Alaeddine Knaz I am not returning anything dude. I don't work there or own the company. I simply know a lot about shipping internationally. Don't be a douche.