Deal Extreme / Items never shipped, won't refund
Ordered 4 products from DealExtreme. Shipment arrived with 2 of the items with a note saying the other 2 products would be backordered. Never arrived. Wrote for refund. They will not refund or investigate unless I submit a photo of the original package (which didn't contain the missing items anyway). Why would I have saved a padded envelope which contained what it claimed to contain? Why should I have to own a camera and save all my obsolete packaging just so I can get a refund? Paypal won't get involved if it's after 45 days, which it is because I gave them time for the backorder. DealExtreme must do this as a way of denying all refunds. I've bought from them in the past, but never again.
More Deal Extreme Complaints & Reviews
- Deal Extreme - Fraudulent company 
- DealExtreme.com - Had extremely painful experience with them
- Deal Extreme - No customer service 
- DealExtreme - Fake products 
- DealExtreme - DX Forum moderators shamelessly harassing customers 
- DealExtreme - umidigi phone died, then the real nightmare started, namely "support"
- DealExtreme - the worst service ever
- DealExtreme - non received item after 60 days
- DealExtreme - scam company - did not receive my order
- DealExtreme - I did not receive my order