Dazzle White teeth WhiteningFraud

1 Review updated:

I also fell into the well laid trap that dazzle white sets for unsuspecting people. I receive three in one package before i saw my credit card bill and the charges on it from them 14 days apart. They charged my card 2 times but sent the product in one package. When i checked my card i see they also signed me up for two other weight loss products unknown to me. I immediately contacted my credit card company and contested the charges, they immediately canceled that card and issued me a new one. I contacted all three of the dazzle white fraudulent companies, 3 different numbers and canceled future orders. I inquired about returning the products and they said i could and gave me a return order number and address which was the same as the return address on the original package. Now i will have to wait to see what happens.

Comments

• Ha
      Jul 31, 2009

"Dazzle White teeth Whitening" is an unbelievable thief...I have never seen such a fraud before...They claim a free trial while sending you a package of full products and keep charging you...That is the new way of running business in today’s financial crisis...

They are really dangerous liars.

DO NOT TRUST "Dazzle White Pro."...

• Sh
      Aug 15, 2009
    Dazz White - Unoutherised withdraws from my credit card
    Dazz White
    Indiana
    [protected]@sbcglobal.net

With drawing from my credit card without my knowlage. This is a rip off! What can I do about it?

• Am
      Aug 30, 2009
    Dazzle White teeth Whitening - scam
    Dazzle white

They send you a cheap sample and it does not work but then they bill you for almost $100.00 in two weeks and you signed up for other companies and they bill you charges on your credit card. Such a scam don't do it at all. Between dazzle white and the other tooth whitener they charge you highly for false working products plus more.

Oct 15, 2009

Here is the head office phone number and address for Dazzlewhite /Dazzle Smile:

Suite 204, 85 Cranford Way Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada T8H 0H9
    Phone: 780.416.0211
    Email: [protected]@justthinkmedia.com

More about this company and their history can be found here:
    www.webcops.net/just_think_media_spam_scams_8001.html

What they are doing is NOT legal no matter what they claim - they are breaking FTC rules on fair disclosure and are using deceptive advertising practices. There are several laws against what they are doing.

Where to file complaints: FTC https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

www.econsumer.gov

• Cl
      Oct 21, 2009

There must be someone that can do these people some serious harm. I'd be willing to help. If only there was a Simon Templar(The Saint) in our world

Nov 18, 2009

am the same i cancelled my order and you are still taking money from my bank account, this is a disgrace, now i have to go n close my bank account, i want a proper phone number for this company, i am in the uk

• Tc
      Dec 01, 2009

I can't believe the ad originally appeared on AOL. So much for my using them again too.

Dec 30, 2010

I was scammed a year ago by, oh I forget the name smile, a teeth whitening company.

I did find this while searching on the internet last month and wanted to see if it was for real and it is. So I decided to post it on every board that is about people being scammed by teeth whitening companies.

Apparently, the owner of this company was scammed years ago and decided to start a company doing things the right way. When I called their customer service number I was speaking to American people, “Wow what a change”. They described their program the following way.

They not only sell product on Amazon, in salons and though their website, they are also allowing anyone who was scammed by a teeth whitening company the opportunity to order refill kits from them as if they were originally customers of theirs. He said that they make a dollar or so for each refill kit sold and the owner wanted to give back to any one that was scammed. They are selling refill kits for $10 each. The link to their offer page is here.

I order last month, the gel pack arrived 5 days later, and there was no surprises. They did not bill me for additional product, etc… I think this is a great thing they are doing to help everyone else…

Feb 16, 2011

I just tried it and it went to a store. not sure what you are talking about???