Dazzle White / Fraud

Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile, Smile brite, Vibrant Smile, South Beach Brite, Premier Whitening, Sub World Fit are all scam artist companies. Doesn't matter what name they use or call themselves. They are fraudulently getting you to try one or two products; with a third product hidden, that you will never receive or use, in the micro-small/end of terms agreement clause. You are totally unaware of this third product/service. Why on earth would I need some fitness crap, when I'm 5'7"- 120 lbs with my own home gym. These people are criminals to say the least. When calling customer service they all ask you "What fee amount you are calling in reference to", tell you you're to late receive a credit refund; then quickly proceed to give you the phone number for their associated company to handle your other fraudulent charges. Please pass the word to all your email, myspace, facebook, twitter friends about these criminals; so maybe we can put them out of business if we can't put them in jail. Peace to all but the sinful.

Ra

Comments

• Je
      30th of Jun, 2009

I do not want to see $89.00 taken from my account in July.

• Je
      30th of Jun, 2009

Did not begin to make any difference. Google is out right lying. Shame on them.

• Re
      30th of Jun, 2009

Call and cancel your credit card immediately any charges that have posted contest. Dazzle White will not cancel your membership, they will continue to charge your credit card even after you call and cancel. They also give you credit card number to 3rd party companies who will continue to charge your card. Save the hassle and cancel your card immediately, if they say you won't be charged anymore don't believe them.

• Sh
    Dazzle White - Excess Charges to my Credit Card
    Dazzle White
    Wyoming

I signed up for a 4.95 trial of the product. My credit card company caught the extra charge by Dazzle White of 58.76 and called me immediately. We were able to stop all payments to them, but in reading on the internet since then I find many people have been scammed by them. I feel really stoopid and have learned my lesson!

• Co
      9th of Jul, 2009

Dazzle white scammed $55 off my bank account AND instead of the 97 cents S&H charge for the trial sample ( I used a promo code), they charged $1.97 plus $1.00 for shipping insurance that was not made known at point of transaction. My God - these people ought to be held accountable - I am twittering them to the whole world and am filing a case with the better business bureau.

10th of Jul, 2009

Official word from the BBB website:

"As of June 2009, this company has received a large amount of complaints. The complaints are regarding consumers ordering a free trial sample of the product. In most cases, the free sample is never received and the consumers are charged $58.76 for monthly membership and monthly auto shipments.

At this time, your BBB has not been able to contact this company. The toll free number is a call service that just process their orders. Dazzle White was using a address listed in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Which location was a UPS Store.

The website is listing a contract address out of the country. The World Headquarters address appears as Gillmap Ltd, 9 Broom Hill, Stanley, DH9 8AZ Durham

The BBB at this time is requesting that everyone please file their complaints with the Internet Crime Department of the FBI. The website is www.ic3.gov

• Sr
      11th of Jul, 2009
    Dazzle White - Fine Print
    Dazzle White
    Florida

Dazzle White not only charges you the 59.00 for the little trial tube When you subscribed to their services, you are automatically enrolled with Insider Secrets and Comprehensive. And, you have to cancel their services as well, if you won't wish to be charged.

11th of Jul, 2009

Justthink Media / Just Think Media is the company behind Dazzlewhite. Up in Canada. They used to be called 1021018 Alberta Ltd

Their address is:
    11 Athabascan Avenue, Sherwood Park, AB, Canada T8A 6HT (780) 416-0211

Run by a 22 year old kid, goes by the name of Jesse Willms:
    - he has been taken to court by Microsoft for software piracy and also ran a govt grants scam:

"earncashfromgrants is the Internet property of — what else? — a Canadian company called 1021018 Alberta Ltd., an outfit that has already been sued by Microsoft and Symantec for software piracy."
    From: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2009/03/grant_scam_ads.html"

"DID YOU KNOW...Jesse Willms, owner of several tea/weight loss/diet websites (one being easyweightloss.com) has settled multiple lawsuits for Millions of dollars, for stealing others products? "
    See: http://www.wulongforlife.com/jesse-willms.html

As they are in Canada, folk can report them to RECOL (Reporting Economic Crime Online )
    Go to: http://www.recol.ca and click on 'File a Complaint".

and also to the FTC: http://www.ftc.gov

Just Think Media Products: (all scams)

AcaiBurn
    Ultra AcaiBurn
    Extreme AcaiBurn
    AcaiBurn Plus
    PureLift Cream
    DazzleWhite Pro (Dazzle White)
    Credit Report America
    Make Google Cash makecashfastwithgoogle.com
    WuYi Source Tea
    EasyWeightLossTea
    From: http://mediatrust.com/jtmrewards/jtm-offers.html

They also use this UK address:
    Gillmap Limited 9 Broomhill Stanley, DH9 8AZ England Durham United Kingdom

But main place is: 11 Athabascan Avenue, Sherwood Park, AB, Canada T8A 6HT (780) 416-0211

• Bo
      13th of Jul, 2009

absolutely could not have said it better, tho i am a 48 y/o college educated professional..
    "I am a 57 year old college educated female that has had a p/c for 12 years, but I feel like an idiot right now. I was reading a news article (CNN) and noticed to the side a story from a "mom" that lives in a town 30 miles from me about fantastic inexpensive teeth-whitening. Her piece was very "down-to-earth" and believable. You order just 2 free trials and pay a very small shipping fee to get snow white teeth. I fell for the SCAM, entered my credit card info, had second thoughts, and clicked on my bank account. In less than one minute, the $1.95 shipping plus $59.95 had been taken from me. I called my bank and was told the charges were pending and nothing could be done until the charges went thru. I called Dazzlewhite and the thief said I would have to return the product, get a tracking number (which requires paying EXTRA postage) before I could CANCEL or get a REFUND!!! All of this took place in less than TEN MINUTES. You also have a deadline to get it back to them or you'll still be charged!

What kind of country is this??? DO NOT ORDER THE FREE TRIAL FROM THESE CROOKS!!! If this product was so good, they would not stoop to scamming and stealing from honest folks. NEVER AGAIN will I fall for such CONS on the internet!!! If you order this stuff, you will be sorry and like me...feel like a fool!!"

• Da
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I purchased a sample of their teeth whitening product and now my debit card shows a deduction of $9.99. The only charge the website stated I would have to pay for the sample was $1.95 S&H.

• 2n
      22nd of Jul, 2009

you're lucky the next charge will be $77.00. Call them, e-mail them and cancel anything they have on you and get a cancellation #. If they don't have that get name, position, and operator ID, and date of your call. Then dispute the charge w/your card company. AND READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, NEXT TIME, BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PURCHASE ON THE ITNERNET, FROM NOW ON.

• El

Hello,

I fell into the same trick. I thought I try the trial Dazzle White offer for $1.95 or so but didn't know that they were going to charge me $58.00 later and give my credit card information to two more agencies to charge me for their BS services. It was a nightmare and I am sending them their $58.00 tube of toothpaste back for a refund. It's a scam and watch out. For those that don't look at their credit card/bank statments they are going to charge up the you know what. Don't order the product. I hate them!!!

• Ro
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I ordered a $4.95 trail offer of DAZZLE WHITE. I was sent a 14 day trial size. When I received 3 more tubes, I called to find out I was being billed $58.95, so I cancelled. Then my credit card statement came showing I was billed twice at $58.95. When I called the company I was told I had to pay fuill price for the trial offer because I did not cancel it within 14 days. It took that long to get to me!. My credit card comapny knew all about DAZZLE WHITE and stated the 14 day trial begins when you order, not when received. Save your money!

23rd of Jul, 2009

Did you plan on buying the product after your trial anyway? Seriously.

• Hu
      24th of Jul, 2009

I signed up for this scam a week and a half ago. I was only supposed to pay 4.95 for shipping and handling on a trial item. Since then I have been charged 4.95, 58.76, and now 3.24 for another company that they have given my credit card information out to. I cancelled the product immediatly when my bank account showed the activity but they are still charging to my account. The funny thing is the only receipt they have sent me has been for 4.95 and which i still have not recieved the product. I just got off of the phone with a rep for Dazzle white and they gave me 3 other numbers i have to call and cancell my credit card with that i supposidly signed up for.

• Ka
      26th of Jul, 2009

Buyer Beware!!I ordered a free trial of Dazzle White and after I received it I found out it is not a free trial, they charged my bank even after I sent the product back unopened before the trial period ended.Make sure you read all the fine print before getting a so called free trial.I will not stop calling them until I receive my refund.Please be careful out there.

28th of Jul, 2009

out and out scam! Apparently $1.95 and shipping bumped up to $11.90!!! JOKE!!! Then got an email about $59 for the next few months and an automated monthly supply so straight on to the live chat and apparently send it back before 14 days to stop the first charge! Soooo stupid getn sucked into the thing!! Need to watch my account to ensure no other charges are incurred from them~! VERY MADDENING!!!

ADVICE TO ALL KEEP CLEAR FROM IT!! Clinomyn Smokers Toothpaste and brush with baking soda afterwards will whiten your teeth better than this (pardon my french) ### will!

31st of Jul, 2009

I too ordered from them, because the woman in the ad seemed very sincere. When I tried to cancel the order the service agent said" I am going to be charged but my auto delivery will be stopped". I got off the phone called my CC company and complained to them. They told me to return unused product before end of trial period. Then I would get my money back.Next time I will still with QVC and HSN. Dazzle White is a very shady business and they should be shut down. Next stop is the BBB.

• Da
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I went through the exact same thing with Dazzle White. In fact, I got so frustrated with this whole ordeal that I actually went out and invested in the domain http://www.DazzleWhiteScam.com to let people know about this BEFORE they get stuck in the same situation.

A couple of tips to help you get your money back (posted by users at the site above):

1. Call them before they ship anything to you - yes, you have to ship that little tube back within 14 days of the order.

2. They HATE chargebacks. You can call your credit card company and have them reverse the funds. For a good example - see this post: http://bit.ly/zHmn7

3. Insist that THEY cancel the order to the subscriptions that they automatically enroll you into. It takes a bit, but they are willing to do it if you press hard enough on them. See the comments on this blog posting for a step-by-step example: http://bit.ly/9Liac

4. By just mentioning the fact that you may call your CC company and have them issue a chargeback, Dazzle White (scam) will be willing to reverse the charge themselves - they are penalized heavily when the CC company reverses the charge - aka it costs them money.

Hope this helps!

DazzleWhite Scam - http://www.DazzleWhiteScam.com

• Gl
      4th of Aug, 2009
    Dazzle White - Company is trying to delay refunding until trial period is over.
    Dentech Whitening
    Florida

Over internet paid shipping costs for free sample. After 10 days recieved a $88.97 charge for free sample they said would not have enough time to ask for refund. 15 day trial would be over.