Davison Inventorsland.com / need an attorney

United States Review updated:

Has anyone suggested to Davison that would like to speak to an Attorney before signing anything for your invention? I told Davison I would like for a Legal Aid person to look over the contract before signing any agreement as it states in the contract on the page after you sign that sent. He got upset and ask what I didn't understand. I told him it was there suggestion in the contract that we might want to consult an Attorney before signing. He had nothing to say and told me I am wasting his time that there are people he needs to tend to that want to make money.

Comments

13th of Apr, 2012

How did you contact Mr. Davison himself? Do you have an email id of his. I'm being a victim of them and would like to make Mr. Davison aware of this. I guess he is also a part of this and not only his staff. His email id would be helpful. Thanks!

• Da
      16th of Apr, 2012

To sanelyrightous,

It is clear from your posting that you are dissatisfied with your experience with our company and have decided to not engage our services, which is your prerogative. Unfortunately, since you have decided to post as “sanelyrightous”, rather than using any verifiable identification, it is not possible to address your concerns in this forum. It also noteworthy to point out that you have chosen to post comments on other complaint sites using the same username.

We would like to note the fact that in the past competitors have posted false and malicious comments and questions about us on the internet. Instead of choosing to compete by offering economical product design, development and packaging services they have chosen to confuse consumers by posting anonymous false information on “gripe-sites”.

For over 22 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
    Quick facts about Davison and our process

• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
    • We have been in business since 1989.
    • Our products have been sold by over 1, 000 stores & online retailers.
    • We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
    • Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
    • Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
    • We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at [protected]@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.

18th of Dec, 2016

Well I am Amanda Hargus and I have a complaint myself. I was contacted several times by "product manager of New inventions " and before I ever had a chance to sign a contract or come up with some money to start "creating my invention " I see a commercial with my product being promoted. It was around 8-12 weeks from the time I first presented my idea to Davidson or Inventionland (which by the way is exactly how long it takes to create MY PRODUCT! ) that I saw the first commercial. I have 2 very close friends which, lucky me, are the two most well respected, well known, lawyers in Shreveport, LA and Alexandria, LA working on this situation for me. Boy am I glad I spoke with one of them about my idea before I even entered it on Inventionlands page, and recorded our conversation. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY MONEY OR ANY IDEAS! THEY WILL STEAL FOOD OUT OF YOUR FAMILYS MOUTHS TO LINE THEIR SILK LINED POCKETS. I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!