[Resolved] Davison Design & Development / Invention
I submitted an application late 2015, spent $15000 with the company and received nothing ITS NOW 2017.
They did a rough sketch and changed all i had told them to do. After numerous emails trying to get a refund they will not reply. I Cant believe they can take money off people and run it makes me sick.
I request my money back
Any help please email [protected]@gmail.com Australia
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Davison Design & Development Customer Care's Response, Apr 04, 2017
To Mr. Derryn Cluff -
We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. From the time of an initial contact, through the research and development of a new product idea, to the presentation of a client’s product sample, we try to maintain an open channel of communication, disclosing our services and fees upfront and securing our clients’ approval and authorization throughout the process. Davison has twice created a design that is a cost-effective solution to your identified problem, in compliance with its obligation under the contract. You have not approved either design. A brief summary is provided below in an effort to clarify your project’s status.
You initiated contact with Davison by submitting an idea for a new product. At the time of your submission, you were provided (in a printable and savable format) disclosures that detailed our services, the fees and the risks of new product development. You electronically signed an acknowledgement stating you received and read these disclosures. You first contracted for Pre-Development services, which were completed, then contracted for the design and construction of a product sample. Davison submitted a design to you which did not meet with your approval. You had a discussion with the company’s President and its head of design about your concerns. Based upon the understanding reached in that discussion, the project was re-designed and again submitted for your approval. You refused to approve the second design. Davison requested that you provide detailed specifications about your concept; however you have not provided such information.
Davison remains committed to your project and is willing to proceed with either of the two product design previously submitted. You need only provide your written approval of either design. Alternatively, Davison remains willing to consider any detailed specification you may submit.
For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
Quick facts about Davison and our process
• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1, 000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.
We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at [protected]@davisoninvents.com. Thank you.
More Davison Design & Development Complaints & Reviews
- Davison - they almost got me for $695.00 
- Davison Invention Land - fraud 
- Davison Inventegration - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Invention - ripoff company 
- Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Design & Development - my wet/ dry wipe
- Davison Inventions - scam 
- [Resolved] Davison Design & Development - feeling scamed 
- Davison Design And Development - 11,000 invention scam 
- Davison Invention / Gablet - more like a car dealership