Dave & Buster’s — customer service in prize room!
My family and I were at Dave and busters at Philadelphia mills. We go there often. In the past few weeks we actually spent around 400$ or more there with our daughter. We ate dinner, had a great time. Then the time came to get our 18 month old daughter a prize... Well I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life. The employee followed us around like we were going to steal the toy my daughter had in her hands, she is a baby and didn't want let it go.. we were browsing around for a while until I could not take it anymore so we let our daughter get the two small toys she had in her hands that cost about 600 tickets total. Meanwhile we have about 3000 or more tickets but felt to uncomfortable to even be there. Then as we are checking out. He has the nastiest attitude for no reason what so ever. Then I noticed his hands were the dirtiest thing o have seen. They were like totally black like he was playing with coal! It was disgusting! And as I said my daughter is 18 months and puts her toys in her mouth. So I nicely went and got another one for him to scan so he did not have to touch her toys. Also gave me an attitude about that when I did not even mention the fact of anything to this man. I have a receipt with the time I was there if this is any help. I really think an issue like this needs to be resolved. As said. I spent well over 200$ just that night alone and had a very bad experience. I still have tickets and credits to go back but after that experience I'm not sure if I'm willing to go through the embarrassment again. Thank you very much for your time and hopefully something can be done to fix this situation.
More Dave & Buster’s Complaints & Reviews
- Dave & Buster's - bad customer service 
- Dave & Busters - food posioning 
- Dave & Busters - bad service 
- Dave & Busters - coupon/consumer fraud 
- Dave and Busters - #ed dave and busters manager 
- Dave & Buster’s - slow food service
- Dave & Buster’s - family "unfriendly" policy
- Dave & Buster’s in Maryland HTS, MO. - policy
- Dave & Buster’s - extremely poor customer service from your restaurant 
- DaveandBusters - bad attitude/poor customer support