Daraz.pk / refund claim

1 Karachi, Pakistan Review updated:

I have returned back pathetic products purchased through draz.com. after that i requested and marked returned products on 08-dec-17 to credit amount in my personal account against order number [protected] till then my amount is not being credited in the account. The person which marked my returned item by his mistake generated my "voucher" for claim refund instead to "credit" same in my account. Every time when due date came call representative made lame excuses and given me another date.
I want to know do draz.com has any ethical policies or code of ethics to address the customers. It is once again requested the concerned to please look into my matter personally which is being delayed since 08-12-17. Furthermore, i also claimed for compensation voucher for botheration which i m facing since more than one month.
Regards,
Majid Riaz
Mob# [protected]

Ma
Jan 11, 2018

Comments

• Ra
      17th of May, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

In have received a bag that is completely different from my order bag

• Mu
      20th of Oct, 2018

@Rabia wazir I have purchased a phone and a doll house from Daraz. Both of the things when received was completely different from the explained features

• So
      7th of Jun, 2018

I have got a VRX box and it is totally damage its. Order no is 328317262

• Cr
      15th of Oct, 2018

when daraz refund voucher expires..??

• Mu
      20th of Oct, 2018

I have purchased a Suit from Daraz. when received was completely different from the explained features

• Mw
      21st of Dec, 2018

I have purchased a mosquito net double bad from Daraz . when received was completely different from the explained features .

• Be
      30th of Jan, 2019

i ordered lens but daraz gave me 8 cotton bras and a panty..
    i am fully angry with daraz