Daraz.pk / otg usb divice sandisk 32 gb

1 Golden Edge centre Chishtiaan8, Pakistan

Respected Sir...!
I have booked order for (SANdisk OTG USB divice 32-GB ) on 1st octuber 2018.
Recieved text
》》
Dear Imran Sikandar,

Item (s) from your order [protected] are on its way to you.

You can use the tracking number CN762831713 at the link https://bit.ly/2zKxA8w to track your package.

Your Daraz Team
《《

But i'm very disappointed that till todate i couldn't received my placement order.
I have recieved various text messages about order confirmation but not recieved my ordr uptill now.
Instead i recievd a phone call from leopard courier service on 4 octuber 2018 at 6:42 pm from mobile#[protected]. He respond me that Sir our agent is saying you have cancelled your order. I am shocked and quickly responded that, i'm still waiting for your order. No one contacted me neither i recived placement order.
I further gave him my second postal address to send me there . But not received yet. No one confirms my placement.
I am very disappointed at this kind of service & your shipment dealings. I really want to know is this "an official policy of drazz.pk " ?. Should i trust draaz for my further shop-up .
It is irresponsible behaviour by leopard Courier service. I want you to inform me who ia responsible for this negligence. I am waiting for your true response. Hope u will consider & respond me very soon..

There i have attached screenshots of email i have recived after confirmation & details of order.

Zeeshanalipk5@gmail.com