[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] / refund

1 Boksburg, South Africa Review updated:

Student number: 438156

After struggling so much with damelin to cancel my studies due to their bad service, I am still facing another struggle to get my refund. I was told that they granted a cancellation without a refund. Please note that I was told that I will be charged 22% for cancellation. I don't know why they're saying that cancellation is granted without refund. I just did a credit check and it has come to my attention that my credit score is bad because I owe damelin. I am disputing that because I cancelled my studies with you. Please get this sorted out asap. No one responds to emails and the lines are congested??? Really?

• Resolution statement

• Good day,

Your query has been escalated to the relevant department for assistance and an advisor will be in touch with you.

Thank you.
    Damelin Correspondence College

Si
Jun 12, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      20th of Jun, 2018

My student number is 434320 and I have the same problem as this student

• Da
      22nd of Jun, 2018

@Karabo Mmitshana Dear Student,

Your query has been escalated to the relevant department for feedback on your refund and an advisor will be in touch with you.

Thank you.