DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410 / do not buy anything from: aylmercraftbeerclub. ca!!

1-5 China/ Canada, China Review updated:

I bought Fluchos shoes on the website of Aylercraftbeerclub.ca ($ 130). The company that hides behind is DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Guangdong Guangzong Road 510410. (China)

Instead of sending me Fluchos shoes, I received unmarked shoes, probably a copy made in China. When I asked for a refund, they told me that it was a shipping error from the warehouse and that it offered me a credit of only 15%! Do not buy on Aylmercraftbeerclub.ca it's a scam!

DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410

Je
Sep 28, 2017

Comments

• Vi
      1st of Oct, 2017

Same thing for me, website wwwmykidscan.co.uk was mailed plastic flip flops same return address as yours. buyer beware!!! Total fraud

• Ro
      16th of Oct, 2017

I received a package from this firm in my home, I tried to contact unavailable. I did not get anything on the internet about it just as complaints that now I also do. I received a fake handbag and can not return.

4th of Dec, 2017

Report your complaints to the (www.consumer.ftc.gov) Consumer Federal Trade Commission

4th of Dec, 2017

Do not order from wwwafyapress.com all orders ship from China and they charge your bank acct. more than original price. You get a shoe that you didn't order. Fraud!!

• La
      21st of Dec, 2017

Don't buy anything from www.active-spy-shop.co.uk/. The site looks legitimate but its a total scam. They ship from the same company mentioned above in Guandong, China. They sent me a totally different shoe and charged me an extra $10 to that of the price in the receipt. I tried to call the number they provided in the shipping package, 1382374587, but I ended up calling a website service. I've emailed them but haven't got a response back.

• Pa
      27th of Dec, 2017

we got the same story : we bought a womens jacket on normally looking website stand-byracing.nl but it was all fake and they charged more than allowed. We received a totally inapropriate jacket from the same adres in Guangdong. Hopefully the payment can be blocked

• Mi
      27th of Dec, 2017

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Order No.: 2LIH-f1f42620g1g-fp43
    Seller website: oliviaoscar.se
    Payment Date&Time: 2017-12-03 04:16
    Amount: 740.59 SEK
    Payment No.: YKF1712030418359170

Note:
     Due to the foreign exchange rate, the amount displayed on your statement might be a little bit different from the real price.
     Please note "AIP*GZJHHMY DS CO." will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product.It's just used for sending bill statement by the seller's payment processor as a tool.
    IF I NOT GET MY MONEY BACK I CAL POLICE

• El
      28th of Dec, 2017

I did not go through the ordering process since the webpage said that the payment failed.
    I was trying to order a wool shirt and for my big surprise, I got an regural cotton shirt instead. I really did though that the payment did not go through and there was not supposed to be any mail coming.
    Also they charged more than the price and shipping. The page was: http://www.yhteisoasuminen.fi
    There was the contact form but so far no mails have been answered.

• Ju
      4th of Jan, 2018

Hello, I passed through the same situation and since October 2017 I did't get any answer from them. I've prdered 1 pair of boots and one hand bag and they sent me completely different, poor quality and bad smelling items, which I sent back. No reaction from their side with regard to reimbursement, after having sent plenty of emails.

• Zo
      11th of Jan, 2018

Fake website - www.timberlandsydney.com
    Received fake Abercrombie & Fitch from Daibo.

• Ra
      19th of Jan, 2018

Voy a esperar unos dias mas, pero si no tengo ninguna respuesta entregare toda la documentación de mi pedidi a las autoridades europeas para que pongan remedio a su falta de cumplimiento . [protected]@globalmedia.cat
    I'm going to wait a few more days, but if I do not have an answer, I'll give all the documentation of my request to the European authorities to remedy their lack of compliance. [protected]@globalmedia.cat

• Fr
      29th of Mar, 2018

how can i get my money back

18th of Apr, 2018

yes i bought a pair of shoes from what i thought www.lisawatts.co.uk next, im getting a pair of trainers worth a fiver, but i paid 72 quid and 20 quid to return, i cannot get any answers anywhere 10 emails to lisawatts no reply going to persue somehow john ibbertson.

18th of Apr, 2018

DO NOT DEAL WITH WWW.LISAWATTS.CO.UK you do not get any reply emails or the gear you order, john.

•   3rd of Dec, 2018

fake website: http://www.omronhj-203.com

• Da
      22nd of Jan, 2019

YESV I also was faked out with a item Remote control Tank I got a remote controlled Snake, BS. ordered from a FaceBook ad company; DaiBo they are fake...