Having problems with DaiBo?

Complaints & Reviews

ray ban sunglasses

Received a package from daibo sgj-yd no. 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong 510410 china. I have ordered rayban sunglasses but received a different pair of sunglasses not the one i've ordered. the sunglasses looks fake or imitation it doesn't look like the real raybans.in addition, I was charged more than the listed price on line. there is no website or phone number to complain about the wrong product received. i'm not sure if this company is legit or they really exist.

diesel-spring summer-2017-plimsolls-diesel-expo-zip-low-w-y01209-pr573-t6067-indigo-sneakers-low-shoes-womens-shoes-

Below is my order but instead of receiving these a got a pair of converse all stars I need the ones I ordered as were for a present when they are received I will send the others ones back could you please reply asap
Shirley lock
Order information - order #91
Qty.
Products
Total
1 ea.
Diesel spring/summer 2017 plimsolls diesel - expo zip low w y01209 pr573 t6067 indigo - sneakers - low shoes - women's shoes
Size - women (Euro):40/ (Us):8.5/ (Uk):6
$86.31

$86.31
Sub-total:

$19.52
Flat rate (Best way):

$105.82

I got the wrong product and I can't reach them or complain. I want my money back

On 19 june 2017 we ordered shoes from this web site address:

When I click on it it leads me to http://www.fietsarrangementidee.nl/

We payed for them 52, 26 euros. Shoes that came are not that shoes and not my number. I want to send it back and get my money back.

The order details are as follows:

Order No 8YF-pp1241-fp958
Seller website: ruinerwoldperegoed.nl
Payment date and time: [protected]:24
Amount: 48, 36 EUR

Later we got the message that 52, 26 EUR was taken from AIP*ETLEMY LTD SHANGAI CN on 19 jun

Addres from which it is sent is:
DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong BaiYunQu
GuangZhouShi GUANGDONG 510410 China
PHONE: [protected]

I am sending the picture from their site and a picture of what i got (shiny chinese shoes on my bed)

herb Elliott Jul 25, 2017

Dear sirs, I do not have a complaint, quite the opposite, I ordered and was supplied with exhaust pipes to suit a kawasaki z1000 motor cycle, I would like if possible if you could supply me with the suppliers of these pipes as I want to acquire the manifold to suit these them. many thanks. peter elliott ([email protected] au) 0438678177 32 moncrieff st bundaberg qld australia 4670

• Pi
    pipollo Aug 05, 2017

I aldo order a pair of rieker sandals 70€ and I got [censor] ugly velvet cheap ones what a joke they don't even cost 20€ they told me they can pay me back 15% compensation...10€ what a joke

• Mt
    mtwins Apr 26, 2018

@pipollo Hello how did you get Contact with them to get Money back? Marie

Batisti stefania Feb 04, 2019

@mtwins Salve anche io ho acquistato una giacca RRD dal sito www.coortedellerose.it, mi è arrivata una giacca canada, materiale, taglia, colore, marca sbagliate ed il prezzo lo hanno maggiorato di 30 euro, si può fare qualcosa?

Frank St. Aug 26, 2017

The same here. Ordered an Adidas Vintage Windbreaker and got the cheapest faked stuff. Bought for 50€, they charged my creditcard with 68€. Ordered at "mipot.ch", this page is no longer found.

• Ed
    Edita Dvoncova Aug 30, 2017

I have a similar situation! I ordered a pair of shoes and today, I received a parcel from them - totally disaster : shoes are in violet color and I ordered black !!! I ordered shoes but they sending which is not like shoes, ... a size is smaller !!!-.. perhaps, Chinese size!!! and i paid for so-called "shoes" ... It was clearly a fake and fraud.

Judy Kaye Sep 05, 2017

I ordered three pairs of Birkenstock sandals for an agreed total charge of $135.20 in US dollars. Taichang Co.TLD took $147.68 and $1.48 from my account on 23 August 2017 for the sandals. I did not agree to these amounts and still do not agree to them. Then, today I received a box with four pairs of RayBan sun glasses that are labeled shoes on the shipping label. They obviously are not shoes. I never ordered sunglasses. I am not happy. I want a full refund of the money you have taken without authority from my account. If you send a prepaid shipping label I will return the glasses to you. Cancel the order for the sandals. I do not want to do business with such a dishonest business as you seem to be operating. If I do not have a positive response within two days, (that will be by Friday, 8 Sept. 2017) I will be contacting Facebook, my bank fraud squad and everyone else in authority, like the US Postal System, to explain the unethical business you are conducting. Judy Page

Oksana Rantala Sep 29, 2017

@Judy Kaye Plese be cautious! my credit card after this purchase in june at this web shop was used after six-month somewhere in china. for my lucky, the credit card company noticed this promptly!
    If you have got the products from this address : 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong 510410, cancel your credit card!

perceneij Nov 21, 2017

@Judy Kaye Same here for birkenstocks. they overcharged my card, charged me for delivery which was supposed to be free, and one pair is completely wrong. was on the site bkshoest.com.
    Here are their details:
    Company name: life baoxian co. ltd.
    Lixia district, jinan, shandong
    Location city: jinan, location zip: 250101, county: shandong, state: china
    Contact: ms. li, baoyu, sales manager
    See https://www.corporatechina.org/company-life-baoxian-jinan-40254

Heidemarie Sep 18, 2017

bekam ich die Tracking Nr. Versand aus China! Ich vertraute noch, denn es werden viele Waren dort produziert. Ich habe mich auch an die Kontakt-Mail-Adresse von flora-magazin gewandt! Bilder zum Artikel DESIGUAL Jumpsuite segovia sind da einzusehen! Nach fast 3 Wochen kommt das Päckchen: ein Kleid wie Putzlappen - ich erwarte Gutschrift über Kreditkartenzahlung - das ist Betrug!! Es ist ein Fall für die Polizei!! Normalerweise werden Belastungen von der Kreditkartenstelle kontrolliert?!

BrensLee Sep 18, 2017

I ordered through Fournigault.com a stunning pair of pink and taupe DKODE european shoes paid in danish krones 514.92 Approx 140NZD... the entire site was in danish. however a package arrived from Daibo SGJ-YD No3 Yunxiao road Guang Zhou China..a pair of white plastic shiny ballet pump shoes worth $2.00 if that!!! Thieves, do not deal with this company. There is no such address in GuangZhou. They are ripping so many people off and need to be stopped. Police and Customs nned to close in on these fraudsters!!!

Brenda

Tim Whitmore Sep 25, 2017

again...the same as above.
    i ordered 3 pairs of Reebok Intsapump and received 3 pairs of horrible very cheap Reebok horrible trainers. Very bad company.

JeanetteS Sep 26, 2017

I ordered a pair of beaded sandals for approx £60.00 received a pair of cheap black sandals not even worth £5.00, what can I do about this, does anyone have any information please.

• Bi
    Bianca/Jayden Oct 04, 2017

Had the same problem. I Orderd sneakers pink/black and get orange! No response by email. Now try a letter bij post.
    The site I used. www. Hetvolleglas.nl
    So not happy! 👿

• Vi
    Victim97 Oct 24, 2017

The same happened to me! I ordered versace shoes with a reduced price and I got cheapy shoes of another trade mark (surely fake) of another color! I sent a complaint immediately. they answered immediately... since 4 weeks now...in the meanwhile they called me best customer and they want to give me a discount of 50 5 on my new order (haha) because sending back the other shoes is supposed to be too expensive for me! I contacted my credit card company... shall send the shoes back - then they want to charge the money back! thank you for informing about the address... I will cancel my credit card, hopefully before someone in china uses it...

CareyL Oct 30, 2017

I also received wrong item. again the label on front is from daibo china. I ordered some clarks shoes from a british clarks website, or so I thought. I was sent a pair of fake dr martens, extra charge on credit card as well. absolutely no use to me, what do I do? absolutely no response from website, grrrrrrrr

BrensLee Oct 30, 2017

@CareyL I havent had any luck, a lot of communication back and forth all the same stories given to others on this board...best customer, we will make it right, dont send back as too costly for you etc etc but no refund and this has been going on since august. now in the hands of the bank with credit card dispute. I also let the supplier of the actual shoe brand I thought I was buying know about the scam and that their products were being falsely advertised, they were very interested. In your case CLARKS shoes themselves would no doubt be interested in this scam and to know their products are part of this, it doesnt do anything for these upmarket brands..
    all the best.

Geraldine Tijssen Nov 04, 2017

My daugther ordered a pair of nike air max at the internetsite from egbert van wijk holland... now she have a ‘ray-ban’ sunglasses!!! creditcard is used, but the bank cancelled the other ones!!!

• Mk
    Mkiwi Nov 04, 2017

I ordered from this company and got the wrong item. tried emailing and phoning.. wrong phone number - no replies to emails. complete fraud!

• Ay
    ayşe Nov 14, 2017

Converse chuck taylor I bought only 700tl instead of 552tl. instead of the product we wanted to send another product instead.

Wendy Penner Dec 01, 2017

I too had the same issue. I ordered a pair of red leather “sketchers” from the uk I thought but instead received these cheap, stiff red shoes from china that are orange and don’t fit. there is no invoice in the bag and no way to contact them. so annoying!

bambusbjørn Dec 07, 2017

In short, it's fraud business, i'm sure they advertise more items than they can deliver, I ordered 5 items from the page 1 t-shirt 59, - $ 2 pair of jeans. 1st belt. 1 pair of shoes
         http://www.liveyou.eu/. all products I received are different from I ordered, I have written to them, they have. not answer et... I received 2 packages on a day-to-day basis, cheap 2-class item that could not get close to the $ 274, - I paid. for the 5 items. I ordered sneakers shoes and they sent cheap pointed brown lacquer shoes. I give up trying to change things. for I do not think they have all they advertise with. svindel. scram. convenience - let us do it all to close it.

Shugh Dec 28, 2017

On 17 december 2017 I ordered a pair of shoes online from www.radiationchip.co.nz. they arrived on 28 december and are the wrong brand and are obvious fakes. despite having an nz website, they were sent by daibo {sgj-yd} no. 3 yunxiao road, guangzhoushi, guangdong baiyunqu guangzhoushi guangdong. after reading the above posts on complaintsboard.com, I have cancelled my visa debit. I would like to have this website cancelled and warn others about using this company and their payment company aip*shengb trade

Rectum Jan 23, 2018

I had the same situation with ordering a winter jacket, what I received is not even close to what ordered, do not order and I repeat do not order from ctbmusicals uk. repeat companies like this from an uncontrolled and fraudulent unscrupulous country that pretends to be a world power by cheating and deceit and corruption should be shut down and sent to prison or better still north korea, by the way their website is shut down. toronto canada

Christina08 Jan 26, 2018

I had the same thing happen. I paid for reebok kamikaze shoes from a website that was supposed to be from the uk. however, I did not receive the correct shoes and had no way of contacting them. on top of this, my credit card company will not honor my dispute because I do not have any receipt of what I was supposed to receive and what I did receive as I never got email confirmation about my purchase. I feel robbed and duped. so pissed off. does anyone have any contact information for this company? I have daibo on the return address part of the label and my credit card company has the aip beijing co. listed with my charge of 105 dollars.

AnnalisaLAMBOGL Jan 31, 2018

On sunday 07 january, 2018, I bought a dr martens - core polley (black) 39eur. my tracking no. is lx096032210cn.
    My parcel is arrived but unfortunately there is some issue whit my parcel. unfortunately, the product has not performed well: the size (eur37 instead 39) and the model are wrong.
    Sir. alan jackson ([email protected]) continue to tell me no refund and also I have to get the wrong shoes.
    Very bag service because I pay on attianihomedesign. it web site and I never thought it was chinese stuff!!!

AnnalisaLAMBOGL Jan 31, 2018

Joneeg Feb 22, 2018

I ordered a pair of eagles nike and got plain black and white nike first pic what was ordered second what i got

Joneeg Feb 22, 2018

@Joneeg The second picture is what i orderedthe first is what i got

• Jw
    JWKirby Mar 08, 2018

I thought I was purchasing a barbour slim fit wax jacket - black from www.kingfisheronline.com I paid £126.44 plus p&p £7.80. I received a barbour casual shirt (very bad quality and fake i’m sure)! I thought it was a uk online store! I setup an account to track the delivery and each time I logged in I was directed to www.vintagekeeley.co.uk. this chinese store we are purchasing from is clearly piggy backing off of innocent sites selling their own goods and services. giving us no possible way of contacting the fake online store.
    I contacted my credit card company for help and I urge other victims to do the same. I will return the jacket and let the credit card company retrieve the money.
    Use social media to help prevent this happening!
    Good luck to all the victims before me and I hope there are fewer victims in the future.
    Kind regards,
    John k, from the uk

peter buckley Mar 15, 2018

Ordered a Barbour jumper from website elizabethprom.co.uk charged 64.98 pound received a plastic mac supposed to be xxl lucky if it would fit a 10 year old .They are using websites for their scams, these websites should be once alerted to have scam site stated on them.
    den . uk.

Francesco Santa Sede Mar 29, 2018

I had something similar. I orderd 2 cashmere scarves on an english website. www.greencorner...uk.co.
    Payed. After 1 month i received a parcel from China (!) not UK from this address with 2 scarves i never ordered!
    How can I have my money back? Is there an email or a contact of them?

Francesco Santa Sede Mar 29, 2018

this is the site that stolen my money!

Marlene Tavares Apr 20, 2018

I have purchased a pair of boots (available at http://www.uggportugal.com/ugg-abree-ii-croc-pretas-94765bqu-p-306.html) but they sent another model.

The UGG replied:

Thank you for contacting UGG Europe ® customer service.

We are very sorry to hear that you have bought a product from a counterfeit website.

Furthermore, on our website, we have integrated a section to look up authorised retailers. Before buying UGG Europe ® products online, we recommend our customers to check if the website they are purchasing from is a genuine retailer.

Please click on the link below to find our authorised retailers:

We would also like to refer you to the following pages, on these pages; you will find more information on the differences between genuine and fake products:

I will also forward the website information to our counterfeit team to nake them aware of uggportugal.com.

We advise you to contact your bank and tell them you have been victim of counterfeit, maybe their insurance will cover the refund.

Jose, if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours truly,

Viviane
    UGG® Customer Service Representative
    Phone: +44 808 189 0015
    Deckers Brands
    Please visit our FAQ page!

sales340s Jul 14, 2018

ordered a drone from a facebook ad, I got something similar but nothing like what was advertised, same slanty eyed address when it was meant to be a uk seller, chink scum site was called NEWSTARRY

Elise_60 Aug 31, 2018

Hi, I just a warning to buyers from China. I have order several items with success but recently I ordered a hat from CTCT store on Aliexpress and received a cheap black wallet from DaiBo SGJ-YD
    At this point neither CTCT of aliexpress will claim responsibility. Its obviously a scam but I.m not sure why because the hat wasn't an expensive item, however the cheap black wallet they sent was probably less expensive. In any case I will be very careful not to purchase anything from either company again.

Mikaël Bidault Sep 25, 2018

Hello, unfortunately same thing for me with the same person. I can not understand that local police does not do anything against that : Chen Jian! I gonna for my part try to contact the police there, the ambassy of china in france, the ambassy of france in china, and do everything i can to stop this man.
    I ordered nice english shoes (value 200 euros) that was 60% discount. With shipping, it costed me 100 euros. The model i received has nothing common with the shoes i ordered. They are horrible and really cheap ! Of course no answer to my mails. I did it on this website : www.menuiserie-martin-35.fr.
    I contacted french police and they told me, checking the website that it was a french website that was stealed to a carpenter !

Ramboo Oct 05, 2018

Same thing just happened me ! Ordered from what I thought was a uk website ! I knew something was funny because the delivery took three weeks ! What I got was completely different ! 120 down the drain ! And they completely wrong size ! So sad 😢 I’m sure they will have great luck for what they are doing ! Pitty that nothing has been done about it !

Kimi 📌 Dec 29, 2018

I have a slightly funnier story, the site was showing as Timberland boots, after I stupidly authorised the payment I realised the site was fake and I expected if anything came it would be fake Timberlands... however what I received was a knockoff Cartier bracelet... I know it would be useless now to try get any money back but I’m glad I wasn’t TOO much, it was £30 which considering they could’ve charged much more I’m not too bothered trying to chase it 😅

• Ss
    s_sid_ Jan 11, 2019

@Kimi 📌 Hahah guess what u r not alone, I have the same story, I got Louis Vuitton case card

Derek Collins Jan 09, 2019

Very tricky people operate this site! I have today also received that same shitty fake "Cartier" bracket after ordering some Nike Shoes. Obviously the shoes have not arrived and I expect never will. I have placed a 'Credit Card Fraud" request with my bank to have the AUD$150 returned to my card. I think that I will need to also cancel this Credit Card.

MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS!

Mayata Jan 14, 2019

I have the same story with the Timberland shoes and the fake Cartier bracelet. I am quite pissed though. Is there really no chance to get any refund back?

Shalal Dr Jan 18, 2019

I had the same situation with ordering, I ordered a timberland men boot and the thing I recieved is a woman jewelry !I replyed to their email, but there is still no answer and also they charged me more!

Massacred Snake Jan 19, 2019

I had the same issue with this!! I ordered a tea gift set from mkumasale.com but I never received it at all. Turns out the site was a cover-up and none of the items actually exist! They sent me something completely different, counterfeit Ray-Ban Wayfarer glasses. To top it off, they took $33.28 from my debit card when I originally only paid $21.21 for the tea gift set!! Now I'm trying to get my money back. Everyone steer clear of mkumasale.com and beware of this notorious address of these Chinese scammers. Don't let them deceive you as they did I!!!

• Ya
    Yassin Satir Hazim Jan 23, 2019

No dear Stupid seller and fake customer center!

I'm not really glad to inform you that you are a swindler, hustler and scammer as well as obscene and indecent sharks.

Do you think I'm stupid, mad or naive or just I was born yesterday? Or do you take me for a fool?

I have received an embarassing and imitation jewelry's bracelet after I had paid 80€ (more exactly 77, 96€) for a smartphone MI Xiaomi 8 Lite. Do you think an one-dollar's bracelet made of false Chinese jewelry could cost 80€.

You are a stupid and obscene swindler who sells fake goods to innocent foreign people. Consequently, be sure that I will take legal actions against your shady company and bunch of cowboys!

What a junk shop and store!

limongelli cettina Feb 11, 2019

ordine non conforme .dare istruzioni per cambio merce delivery confirmation LM529478952cn

Ramsés II Feb 15, 2019

this bastard chinese need to go the jail!

Ramsés II Feb 15, 2019

@Ramsés II STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE !!!

Balilla Feb 18, 2019

I order some boots through web www.CapelliTaxi.fr, and received a scarf, and they took around 10€ more from bank. Was so strange to have my money taken from EPL*SHUNUIYUAN

catalina volkert Mar 08, 2019

Same here i ordered a pair of glasses and arrive a wristband instead, 30 dollars in the garbage, i didn't even pick it up from the post office because they wanted 10 dollars for the shipping... ladri, delinquenti!

TibbyJ Apr 03, 2019

I ordered Oroton handbags was sent a synthetic “Louis Vuitton” scarf from this address instead. It’s now 2019

• Em
    Emiliano magan Jun 29, 2019

Me timaron al compared un telegono movie me mandaron una gotta falsificada cobrandome 87 euros son un is simberguenzas, no sense Como present permitir este tipo de paginas en internet Hendrix que hacer mas control para estar especial de personajes

• Dr
    Drodka Sep 16, 2019

I ordered shoes from www.savemystyle.xyz, It should be UK, but I got sunglasses. The company should be closed down, raported.

• Bb
    bbob1234 Nov 04, 2019

I ordered a swingchair they delivered a scarf - every day we have email communication they started at offering a 8% refund of monies we are now upto 13% and they are still trying to convince me that the scarf they delivered is a great product and I should keep it. The website I ordered from was https://www.harfsolmall.com/

• Ze
    Zed Nike Jan 17, 2020

I ORDERED A PAIR OF "NWS GAITER BOOT BLACK ANTHRACITE" NIKE SHOES FOR A SUM OF 70 EUROS. A CURRENCY EXCHANGE HAS BEEN APPLIED TO PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD. I HAVE PAID 90 EUROS THEN.
    THE SHOES ARE THEN ARRIVED BUT THEY ARE NOT ORDERED, THEY ARE COUNTERFEIT NIKE SHOES (NIKE RUNNING). junk. there is no website to refer to.

• Ze

1) Abercrombie & Fitch Size 38 when I am a 44
2) Tommy Hilfiger Shorts XXL but too small
3) Tommy Hilfiger Shorts XXL but too small

I was billed US$155.00

I may have visited a website but never completed such an order.

Bert de Boer
[protected]@gmail.com
+[protected]
+[protected]

• Updated by Archne · Aug 16, 2018

I was saying that I don't know how to reach customer service in order to rectify this.

• Updated by Tcouncil · Aug 17, 2018

i would like to reorder the emergency chargers that would fit my Samsung Galaxy S9+

Debra Benisch Aug 15, 2018

My zon ordered a jacket and tried to exchange it for a bigger size and ha emailed several times with no response. I would like to know if we can still exchange th e jacket? It says on the package it was suppose to be a xxl but in fact it is a large.

Diane Pascaretti Aug 16, 2018

Ordered iPhone charger for phone and it doesn't fit anything related to I phone.
    Contacting Credit Card Co for charges reversal.
    Paid 25 dollars for crap. Received 6 useless junkie plastic chargers that no connection wires will fit. Total waste of money. Scam from CHINA.
    NO receipt in the envelope it came in.

Bernie Donohoe Sep 03, 2018

I have purchased 2pandora charms which I only received yesterday. I have put them both on my bracelet today not checking them and when I went to show my granddaughter the charm with the boat on has dropped off and the link is clearly broken.

I hope to hear from you in the next couple of day as to what I to do next.

Your sincerely
    Mrs B Donohoe

• Pa
    Paula Parrish Sep 03, 2018

I ordered Jungla shoes from them and got different shoes. Cheap looking with no size or anything. I want my money back or send me the correct shoes I ordered. I will have the credit card company take this off if I do not get a response.

Tcouncil Sep 03, 2018

i ordered 4 android chargers..i have Samsung S8 & S9 phones..the description listed ny phones..however nj one of the chargers fit my S9

Archne Sep 04, 2018

I ordered a set of two and received a set of one. By this I mean I ordered one stereo set but received a single earbud. I don't know how to re as cheap customer service.

Amy Rutter
    [email protected]

christina777 Sep 05, 2018

Hello
    I spent 72€ on a par of jordan trainers. They arrived and they are fake and too small. I have contacted them to have them returned but now answer.

Rgs from
    BARCELONA

• Ci
    Cindy Garcia Sep 10, 2018

I ordered a Louis Vuitton purse I paid over 100.00 its so fake looking Ian so disappointed in my purchase please stop them from selling these items.
    Cindy Garcia 5511 southern oaks Sa TX 78261

• Ha
    Haafbox Oct 21, 2018

I got shoes from these company, complete different with what I ordered, and they deducted more money from my account than in order.
    Even the shoes I got is rubbish so all the money is gone.
    The site's name is Korting Verkopen
    name of company DaiBo
    no.3 Yunxiao Road GangZhouShi Guangdong 510410

Catwoman52 Dec 11, 2018

They did not work bought for xmas

francine jousset Jan 05, 2019

recu ce jour des tennis infames jamais commandees.comment se faire rembourser, car. je n ai aucune idee du site concernė, pas la moindre facture ‘.de plus zjfdshoes.com est la marque deschaussures.bref etre tres prudent

Silbi Apr 02, 2019

This product is delivered for free but nobody ordered it. From searching, I discovered this company is a big scammer. Does anyone have a similar case? Will it hack my cellphone and all my bank account information will be stolen?

Thanks for reading.

Geoff Crumpton Jul 23, 2019

I cannot find anything in my bank statement for the cost of these glasses that I most definitely didn't order. I wear prescription sunglasses and have absolutely no need for these.

Can anyone tell me how much I paid, and if I can get a refund?

Cheers

Geoff

Peter Oliver Sep 25, 2019

I saw this item on facebook pressed the link for a very good deal for an Ipad. Today my item came and when I opened it. There was a pair of sunglasses. TBF I should of known better £49.99 was very cheap.

deceit, wrong items sent, no e-mail answers, fake shop

I have ordered 6 different optical and sun glasses (without optical correction) from big brands for about 98€. instead I received 3 different glasses, 2 of each, that I haven't ordered. additionaly they booked a little more from the credit card, 106€ instead of 98€.

I ordered the glasses on the webpage ginsel-laban. de because they were really cheap. strange was that the prices for any glasses vary only between 12 and 16€, doesen't matter from which brand or which type. also there is no impressum or any contact details. just an online form which was never answered.

The delivery note indicates this: daibo {sgj-yd} no. 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong baiyunqu guang zhou shi guangdong 510410 china

This is a fake shop. they are deceiving people and send you soemthing worthless which you haven't ordered. I will try to recall the payment from my credit card.

Beata Borowiec Jun 14, 2017

I have the same situation from: fraud!!! the delivery : daibo {sgj-yd} no. 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong baiyunqu guang zhou shi guangdong 510410 china. I ordered a columbia original jacket as on the photos, from columbiaskleponline. pl - site looks very professional, but I got hopeless little china jacket. additionally they took more money from out card!!! where to report such fraud.

KIKI77176 Oct 19, 2017

@Beata Borowiec Je souhaiterais monter un collectif contre DaiBo.

annabelv Oct 20, 2017

@KIKI77176 I agree and will follow you if you do it, there's 3 months that I try to find a solution. Like everybody on this web site, I order some sneckers white just 10 % under the shop price, so I didn't think it was a fake and I received some fake nike green and yellow. I'm working half time in China so I even suggest to return the shoes...No answer ! really a fake

KIKI77176 Oct 21, 2017

@KIKI77176 J'ai contacté la DGCCRF et signal-arnaques. Je pourris leur site sur la rubrique Nous Contacter en leur attendant des centaines de mail.
    J'ai eu un contact de li Susan qui me propose de revendre l'objet (immonde) et me propose 15 %. Inacceptable.

• Da
    Damez Tina Jan 04, 2018

@KIKI77176 Je vous suis car j'ai été aussi victime de leur arnaque. Je vous suis si vous avez des idées.

juliettedeb Jan 16, 2018

@KIKI77176 i'm in. How do we do?

juliettedeb Jan 16, 2018

@KIKI77176 je peux avoir le contact de li susan? merci !!

Jowoma Jan 20, 2018

@KIKI77176 Je suis partante! Tout juste arnaquée… avez-vous trouver des solutions? D'avance merci pour vos réponses…

Chris1812 Jan 29, 2018

@Jowoma bonjour

je me suis fait arnaquer aussi; j'ai commandé des mocassins par le biais du site DEGESCRIBE et a la place j'ai recu des chaussures de ville ridicules. j'ai envoyé une trentaine de mails et n'ai jamais eu de reponses. Pourrions nous nous rassembler pour deposer plainte; Voici mes coordonnées : conrad[email protected]

Comandante Jan 10, 2019

@juliettedeb Anche io, sono cascata siete riusciti ad ottenere qualcosa...?

Rashid Tepsaev Apr 19, 2019

@Beata Borowiec Good day! Did you get your money back? please, write to me [email protected]

Asia Issabella Apr 24, 2019

@Beata Borowiec I am in the same situation i order a sketchers shoe and paid $40AUD and then decided to check my bank statment to see if the payment has gone out and sure it did BUT got charged double for the price of one and other thing was i receive a fake bracelet.i tried to look up on the net butbthe company don't even exist.
    I have reported this issue to the bank.

Miss Harry May 09, 2019

@Asia Issabella Just had same happen with RM Williams boots I ordered paid $78.70 AUD and when checked bank statement another amount of $ 87.91 had been debited. Emailed several times and today received a fake Gucci scarf. Will let bank know too

• Ad
    Adiya Enkhtugs Jul 24, 2019

@Miss Harry I had same happened fucking chinese

Aswathi Gopalakrishnan Oct 03, 2019

@Asia Issabella hi guys, I have had the same issue. I ordered for 2 Hushpuppies shoes for Aud 49. I was charged 108 Aud and I received a stupid ring. I have filed a dispute with my bank, I would like to know if I get a refund.

Marco Polo94 Oct 10, 2019

@Miss Harry Lol I received the same fake Gucci scarf We got all ripped off

• Un
    Unhappycustomer3344 Jun 14, 2017

Just received my package from the same address, the website I ordered from was www.brewershillmiddle.Co. UK. I spent 68 euro for a COAST top, instead I got an Abercrombie and Finchl Lace maxi dress.

Going to try and recall my spending now. I ordered it on the 28th of may. Tried to search the website online but it has been taken down. Total Fraud!!

• Tr
    TrakTom Jul 14, 2017

@Unhappycustomer3344 I've had the same experience - I ordered a Adidas Adizero shirt (Id been searching for ages) supposed to be £23.96 and from the USA - it arrived today and is a cheap replica of an Adidas shirt of a different style (basket ball) - I checked my account and I have been charged almost £32 and a non sterling conversion charge of 86p - this is a total rip off - puts me off buying stuff online except from the big stores :(

• Me
    Merrellonline.co.uk Jun 15, 2017

Unfortunately I have the same kind of experience: I ordered shoes from merrellonline.co.uk and I was delivered totally different shoes from daibo no. 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong baiyunqu guang zhou shi guangdong 510410 china. I was also charged more than agreed in order confirmation. merrellonline.co.uk is not answering to my emails, so I contacted my bank and they advised me to make complaint direct to the credit card charger i. e safesslbillpay.com (fht*swangsd). I just contacted that safessllpay.com and explained the situation to them and told that i'm forced to make the official complaint.

Oksana Rantala Sep 29, 2017

@Merrellonline.co.uk Plese be cautious! my credit card after this purchase in june at this web shop omlog. fi was used after six-month somewhere in china. for my lucky, the credit card company noticed this promptly!

debbie06 Oct 31, 2017

@Oksana Rantala Did you manage to get a refund?
    I've ordered an HYMN raincoat and instead received a fake pair of sunglasses and I'm trying to find a solution via my bank, so they've raised a dispute which I'm not sure if it's gonna work. They didn't mention cancelling my debit card thought.
    The website is www.rugc.co.uk !!!FRAUD!!!

Charlotte Francis-Ching Nov 01, 2017

@Oksana Rantala Same situation. Did you get a refund??

rarityj Jun 15, 2017

I ordered a summer dress and received an ugly dress I did not order nowhere to return to just a complete rip off that site should be shut down!!!

KIKI77176 Oct 19, 2017

@rarityj Je souhaite monter un collectif contre DaiBo.
    A plusieurs on pourra peut être faire quelque chose.

JoDx Dec 05, 2017

@KIKI77176 Bonjour, J'ai été aussi victime de l'arnaque... Où en êtes vous? Avez-vous trouvé une solution?

angelise64 Dec 11, 2017

@JoDx bonjour
    j'ai commande une veste Wanabee sur le site vetementsstocker.fr.Je viens de recevoir de DAIBO un tee shirt adidas. Personne ne réponds a mes emails sur le site vetementsstocker.fr.
    Comment avez vous résolu votre problème? (en esperant que vous l'avez résolu!!)
    cordialement

angelise64 Dec 11, 2017

@KIKI77176 ok je vous suis

• Er
    Erik51 Jun 16, 2017

Just received a pair of Asics shoes. Only not the model I have ordered. Reading all the comment above I'm afraid that the same has happend to me.
    Orderd by the site www.fab6.nl. This site is now inactive. A rip off!!

Carolien Moes Jun 19, 2017

Same here, ordered two sunglasses and got 2 very different and fake looking one's instead.
    I ordered at lemarte.es
    but was shipped from the same Chinese location.

Real bummer

• Lu
    Luciana Barreto Seabra Jun 19, 2017

Same here. My husband bought an adidas top at some site in FaceBook and paid with debit card. No confirmation, no order number... 2 weeks later a stained jumper arrived at our place from this same address DaiBo sgj-yd

• Me
    Mel Rays Jun 19, 2017

I purchased a pair of django blue flossy boots from who I thought was medalmounting.co.nz and directed me to a site sport shoe new hampshire who i thought i was buying them from. I was told it was $160.43 nzd they took $174.17 out of my credit card.. I have tried to email them since then but they never responded. Today I received a pair of crappy mens type black rubbish shoe which had the value of $10 on some plastic courier bag from China. DaiBo No. 3 YUNXIAO, , , ripped off!!.. I have now alerted VISA NZ fraud squad and they are investigating this. Hopefully I can get my money back..
    Bought this through FACEBOOK.. You would think that FB checks out who is advertising on their site !!

• Un
    Unhappy741 Sep 13, 2017

@Mel Rays Hello did you manage to get your money back? Same thing happened to me :(

Perth Squirrel Oct 05, 2017

@Mel Rays Same just happened to me too! Was trying to buy Naot men’s sandals and ended up with cheap plastic sandals. I have also reported the incident to my bank in Australia as they were using a local company for the payment. Let’s hope that the credit card fraud squad get to the bottom of this company and shut them down once and for all.

Michelle Eardley Jun 20, 2017

Have just purchased a pair of United Nude Fold boots from MGCPAGES.COM for 98 AUD and received a pair of tan coloured, hideously ugly, weird shoes insttead not worth $10. Delivery bag had the same DaiBo address as you've all reported. Totally ticked off

Susan72 Jun 20, 2017

My husband has done the same! Ordered from what looked like an Australian website. Cheap North Face Jacket. A random fake North Face Jacket has arrived in size M that wouldn't even fit me (and Im and XS!) No receipt/invoice and the original website no longer exists! Lesson to be learnt!

jaime23414 Jun 20, 2017

Me too, I have bought a new balance 2 weeks ago and they sends me a new balance very false and very very ugly. that shop is a fake!!! don`t buy there

• Ry
    Ryan MacDonald Jun 20, 2017

I have the same problem I have contacted my bank to see what they can do

LilianaC Jun 23, 2017

@Ryan MacDonald Did you get your money back?

fritz12345 Jun 21, 2017

got sent a completely different hat than the one I ordered.

Beita Jun 22, 2017

Son unos estafadores, mucho cuidado, no compréis desde barreraauto.es

Lindsey2 Jul 12, 2017

@Beita denunciarlos por favor, yo lo he hecho en la guardia civil malaga, usan varios paginas inc
    www.zapatillasrunningasics.com.es

Ariaa Imvu Nov 22, 2017

@Lindsey2 oye y has conseguido k te devuelvan el dinero? yo creo k me han cobrado por dos veces y todo, me pedi una chaqueta adidas y me mandaron una falsa totalmente diferente pfff k coraje

LilianaC Jun 23, 2017

Does anyone know if we can we return these Items and get our money back?

• St
    Storm4399 Jun 24, 2017

Me too. Got a pair of plastic shoes for$175.00, more than quoted. Been to bank to check them out I hope

• Lu
    Luke Metz Jun 26, 2017

Me too, from website: Mabatx.com I Ordered a pair of shoes, got a different brand and size and they took more money!! Be aware!!! FRAUD!!

RandaLee Jun 26, 2017

The same thing happened to me. I ordered some sandals from this website: http://www.carlakirste.co.uk, and then received a strange package with fake Louis Vuitton sandals, nothing at all like the walking sandals I ordered. They look awful and smell even worse! When I checked, the charge on my card was from someplace in Shanghi, China, same address as others have shared here. I have reached out and not received any response whatsoever from the company. I'm on the way to the bank to see about disputing the charges and filing a complaint. I will also need to get a new card, since I can't trust these unscrupulous people! So disappointing!!!

Brenda Banim Foran Jun 28, 2017

I ordered a pair of reebok classic nc plimsole womens sneakers I paid €67.48 euro plus €13.61euro postage and packing on the 12th june 2017. I paid with credit card, I used ipwarehouse.co.uk
    I received a pair of shoes on monday 26th june 2017 they are not the same brand, colour or size.
    I can't ring anyone or email anyone. I will contact my bank for advice. I have the same address in china
    People need to be warned now!! these were suppose to be a present for my daughter.
    Brenda foran dublin ireland

• Zb
    zbit Jun 30, 2017

I bought 2x keen clearwater sandals (men's and women's shoes) from zekervitaal. nl in may. I paid about 130 euros. the shipment came from guangdong china. instead of keen I got what's in the picture. the director / owner of zekervittal. nl is bjorn de vries. I found his account with a photo on facebook and gmail. unfortunately, it also does not respond to emails... : (do you have any tips?

Oksana Rantala Jul 01, 2017

@zbit Unfortunately I have the same kind of experience here in finland. I have ordered masmash jeans from website omlog. fi. the website language was finnish, but with a poor translation. the product was cheaper there that original jeans, so I wanted to try this online shop. surprise, surprise when my package was arrived, it was some fake jeans with different brand. so I have lost 89 eur plus extra charge from nothing. the address in the package was the same, which I try to google and find this correspondence.

If somebody could stop this madness and these swindlers from china!!!

Oksana Rantala Sep 29, 2017

@Oksana Rantala Plese be cautious! my credit card after this purchase in june at this web shop omlog. fi was used after six-month somewhere in china. for my lucky, the credit card company noticed this promptly!

karipa winterburn-chapman Jul 02, 2017

Iim in the process of laying a complaint to the nz commerce commision dew to the same cercomestance. I orderd a pair of adidas shoes from puregas.co.nz and was sent different shoes, now being told they can offer me a 15% refund for shoes that i do not like in any shape or form and do not want

Baba3456 Jul 03, 2017

Its happens Me too, I have bought a new balance 2 weeks ago and they sends me afake new balance and very ugly too.
    They not answering to emals. THAT SHOP IS A FAKE!!! DON`T BUY THERE!!!
    Orit

Jelena Ivanisevic Jul 04, 2017

I ordered ballerinas and got ugly shoes not even look alike, and not my number. The site was http://www.ruinerwoldperegoed.nl/dames-lodi-bernia-ballerinas-zwart-d1v39-p-682.html but now i see when i click on that link it changes into http://www.fietsarrangementidee.nl/
    Where can we complain for this?

• Bl
    Blue34 Jul 05, 2017

Agree with all comments above www.medalmounting.co.nz is a scam, received cheap plastic shoes for NZD109.00. They do not repond to emails. Trying to get payment reversed now but not getting my hopes up. Googled the address on the package and realised the shop is a fake store. Have tried complaining to NETSAFE but they cannot do anything.
    I change my name and address on the account and have cancelled my credit card. I have been adding as many reviews on each shoe as possible to advise customers it is a scam. The shoes I ordered were Leather Django & Juliette Strive Tan Womens Flats, see photo of what I received. Should have know it was too good to be true, lesson learned for future. Google reviews before you buy anything.

• Do
    dolcebaby Jul 07, 2017

Io ho ordinato due occhiali di vouge da un sito situato italiano ma dopo un mese mi sono arrivati due occhiali cinesi che non centra nulla con quello che ho ordinato.Dovevo pagare 50€ invece mi hanno preso 53€+0.97€.Ho provato contattare più volta ma nessun risultato.Cosa si po fare???Io faccio la mia denuncia
    Questi sono lontano di essere vouge

• Au
    AUU Jan 09, 2018

@dolcebaby ANCH'IO TRUFFATA. COS HAI FATTO TU?

Silviaz Jan 31, 2018

@AUU Anche io truffata. Ordinato una salopette Carhartt e mi sono arrivati dei pantaloni Dieesel tarocchissimi. In più si sono prelevati circa 6€ in piu.

Il sito è Creativefact. Mi era arrivata solo una mail quando l'ordine era stato spedito con una mail di riferimento, ho provato a scrivere a loro

Diletta Moretti Mar 28, 2018

@Silviaz Ciao ragazzi/e io ho ordinato una pelliccia sistetica del valore di 100€ su un sito italiano chiamato "duomomarmi.it" ho scoperto che hanno rubato il nome ad un'azienda reale che vende marmi appunto.sono andata dai carabinieri a fare una denuncia, ieri ho ricevuto un pacchetto con un parka finto Burberry che penso si e no ne vale 5 di euro. Solo all'arrivo del pacchetto sono riuscita ad arrivare a questo sito dove sto leggendo i vostri commenti digitando su google wu si jiang sgj -yd voi cosa avete fatto? Cosa si potrebbe fare? Grazie

• Ir
    Irene Nasta Apr 19, 2018

@Diletta Moretti Ragazzi ciao, stessa cosa io, ordinato dal sito puravigna.it un paio di scarpe da running e mi sono arrivate scarpe completamente differenti. Come state procedendo?

grazie

• Bl
    Blue34 Jul 08, 2017

I have had a response from the scam website as follow Some:
    so sorry for our warehouse worker's mistake,
    after our manager negotiation we hope you can accept our partial refund 10% of your total payment,
    and than stop this transaction, as if you sent it back you will cost a lot of shipping fee
    and custom tax and it also maybe lost during return, it is not deserved.
    we would be so appreciated if you are agree the partial refund, thx!
    Juney

What a joke, I responded by telling them to refund 95% they said limit is 15%, I would not trust them they will probably ask for bank account details next. My Bank has refunded the total amount now and I have stopped my credit card.
    ________________________________________

• Ih
    i harrison Jul 09, 2017

I got the same treatment but did not get anything at all!!! No shoes No emails, I have sent a number of email but got nothing back, spent just over £100 and got nothing in return, I feel stupid but this fake shop looked so good, it has made me feel like someone has mugged me and I can't do anything about it...

• Ro
    Rob Gant-Thompson Jul 10, 2017

So I have had a similar issue. I ordered some gloves and shoes from a website that looked legit www.goodchocolates.co.uk . I even did several searches for it and couldn't find any complaints. The website had a huge range of high quality clothing brands and wide range of sizes and stock listed, it looked like they were an outlet store for big brands. I usually do thorough research on new online stores that I shop from, but obviously didn't do enough this time.
    What turned up were the wrong style and sizes of cheap Chinese knock offs. These items are not worth anything of what I paid and I've emailed them via their website and have had no reply, I've called the number on the delivery documentation (1382374587) and it's a Uber taxi booking number. The company that the items were posted from was: DaiBo - No3 Yungxiao Road GuangZhouShi GUANGDONG. Please don't fall for this scam. DO NOT buy anything off www.goodchocolate.co.uk

Nitruc Jul 10, 2017

Has anyone had any success at returning the items or getting a refund. No address can be found, the site is a secure site with 100% return but no receipt came with product.

Jordy smith Jul 12, 2017

Same!!
    Ordered a wetsuit worth over $200 and was given clothes worth $10! Address came from Daibo
    Website was Mrfish.com.au seemed legit and professional but a scam!
    How do I get my money back?

Lindsey2 Jul 12, 2017

Same problem, same address using zapatillasrunningasics.com.es product is false. i have reported to police and visa. result...better to complain to visa you never recieved any item!!! ES UN ESTAFA; SON FALSAS DENUNCIADA MALÁGA

Lies van den Assum Jul 13, 2017

Well, I was ripped off too! How can we stop these people? I don't have a clue. Has any one of you got the money back?
    This must be stopped. Is there a site where you can report fake businesses?

Shaneswann Jul 15, 2017

The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered a pair of pants and they sent me some cheap knock offs. I have an email address from someone named Amy Lee ([email protected]) and the site i bought from was yohti.com.au.

They offered me a 15% refund which is ridiculous and said they would give me a good discount on my next order. Obviously a scam.

Anyone know who we can contact in regards to authorities? I'm going to email and threaten for a refund.

• My
    Mynameisnobody2000 Jul 17, 2017

One to add to the all the other complaints. Same experience. Bought adidas Campus shoes from a Dutch website, money went to Shanghai China and I received some ugly replica's of the Adidas Gazelle. The website doesn't exist anymore and the bank can't do anything about this scam. Very disappointed, just like everybody else, but also very mad!

Shaneswann Jul 17, 2017

Do we know if Daibo is the individuals name? Could we report them to the Chinese authorities or maybe someone else?

Julie Richardson 1 Sep 04, 2017

@Shaneswann Hi, I went through the authorities in Australia and was told that it was outside their jurisdiction and they gave me a link to the Hong Kong police. I have now submitted a cybercrime report with them ( I included some of the websites shown on here) if everybody does this, then they might have a chance at catching them.

Jen K18 Jul 17, 2017

This happened to me.. they took my money for a bag that I bought I have emailed over and over again and got a package from

The website was hilltoppets I bought a sophia webster wifey for lifey clutch and recieved a kids alice in wonderland bag instead. totally killed my wedding vibe! I want to make a complaint but to who???

Maria Elisa Pellico Jul 28, 2017

It happened to me today. The problem is I do not remember the site from where I placed the order.
    Can someone help me?

Concha Delaplaya Aug 02, 2017

Même histoire...pas plus tard que le 2 juillet, ne pas aller sur le site lacabane.fr!
    J'ai acheté une robe en jean "creeks" d'une valeur de 78.06 euros mais ils m'ont facturé 100 euros.
    La robe reçue n'a rien à voir avec ma commande, c'est une robe fleurie de grand-mère soit disant de marque "Abercombie and fitch".
    L'expéditeur est en Chine, Daibo, 3 yunxiao road Guangzhoushi Guangdong. Impossible de les joindre, ils ne répondent pas aux mails.
    Ma banque ne me rembourse pas et me recommande de surveiller mon compte en cas de retraits supplémentaires, sinon je vais devoir faire opposition.
    Si vous avez déjà porté plainte, vers qui vous êtes vous tourné? à plusieurs nous pourrons éventuellement stopper ces arnaqueurs.
    Merci de faire suivre l'info...

• Ph
    Phoebe66 Aug 03, 2017

OK in the Netherlands is a website: www.duracell-game.nl ... FRAUDE FRAUDE FRAUDE.
    Don't buy here anything. I ordered Mexicana boots and I got plastic boots of maybe worth 2 euros.
    Sent it back to them with a mail. No reply of course. I got my money back from the bank because I paid with a credit card.
    But who can stop those fraudes??? or at least take these websites from the internet as soon as you hear or see that it's fraude.

• Cr
    Cris888 Aug 04, 2017

Yo compré unas gafas de guess por 29 euros y recibo email de confirmación de la compra y a los pocos días desapareció de mi buzón . Recibí un mail de PayPal que me pareció sospechoso y Mire el banco y no me lo habían cobrado así que pensé que se habría anulado. Hoy he recibido unas gafas rayban falsas blancas y ya vi que me lo habían cobrado con la visa .

Antonio López Aug 16, 2017

This is a fraud. I ordered one pair of sebago shoes. The send a pack of chinese [censor], not sebago, not of my size, just garbagge. I made a complain to the police, then to the bank saying that somebody charge my credirt card in excahnge of nothing (this is true since i never asked for nothing to this company)

Colleen39 Aug 22, 2017

I ordered a DESIGUAL cardigan from them paying %95.50 and received a cheap sweat shirt not even a copy of Desigual. Their site looks very authentic. I hope that DESIGUAL is aware of this fraud going on with their brand. I have reported the matter to my bank and await their response

• Na
    Naomi T. Alviar Sep 05, 2017

@Colleen39 Hi I am a victim too. did ur bank responded already?

• I'm going to
    Daibo sgj-yd
    Sgj-cj no.3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong
    Guangzhoushi guangdong 510410 china

Colleen39 Aug 24, 2017

@Savannah Lowndes New Zealand Please let us know what you find thanks

Gitte Aug 26, 2017

Bought a pair of shoes on website: aromatravel.co.uk and got a pair of fake shoes from DaiBo, China. No answer from them at all. There was no way I could have discovered that I was dealing with China. I will never buy anything on a website that comes from China. China has a special agreement on freight with EU. China has succeded to convince EU that China is a developing country which means that they get special low prices for sending parcels. The receipiant country pays the rest. Thats a kind of foreing support to China and unfair competition for domestic shops. If a parcel is sent from China to Denmark the freight is less than 1€ . If a danish shop sent me the SAME parcel inside Denmark the freight is 7€! . That is unfair competition - so I don't buy from China.

• Po
    poppalot Aug 29, 2017

I also got wrong cheap shoes from these [censor]ing chinese maggots low life [censor]. should nuke the place. they musty have many fake websites all over the place. slimey little slanty eyed [censor]ers. i want to kill all of them

Rebecca Gutierrez Aug 29, 2017

I have order a pair of Reebok Women's Skyscape Harmony Walking Shoe, Black/White
    and have received an ugly pair of black Reebok Classic tennis shoes.
    I have sent two emails requesting a refund and have not heard from them yet.
    I am sending the shoes back to them.
    The first picture shows the wrong shoes I received and the second picture shows what I ordered and what I should have received.

• Por favor a ver si entre todos unidos reclamamos y denunciamos esta página... de ladrones.
    A mi también me han estafado.... pedí un bikini de marca "dolce gabbana" que simulaban vender bastante rebajado con respecto al precio habitual de unos caso 400€ al precio de 147, 78€ y me envían otro diferente que es de una calidad pésima, muy feo y sin ningún tipo de marca como sacado de un mercadillo cutre y barato... ojo!!! no os fiéis de ofertas maravillosas de los productos de marca... que son escaparates falsos...!!! un engaño, un cepo o trampa para que los ansiosos de gangas piquen y sacarles el dinero... porque al final lo barato sale muy caro.ç
    Yo estoy sin el producto y sin mi dinero...147, 78€ al garete por un capricho económico que no existe... mucho cuidado...!!!
    Por favor yo soy española... se que somos muchos los estafados por estos ladrones pero hay que denunciar por favor...!!! denunciarlo... para que deje de actuar que lo pague con la cárcel... los delitos de fraudes informáticos se castigan con hasta 10 años de cárcel y una buena multa...!!!

cathala Sep 01, 2017

Victime également de la même arnaque!! baskets non conforme à ma commande (cuir compensées beige) j'ai reçu du rose fluo en plastique!!! la société mbt refuse tout retour du produit... fuyant le remboursement évidemment...
    Attention a l'arnaque... fuir ce site... prévenir le service des fraudes si nécessaire...

Julie Richardson 1 Sep 04, 2017

I have had the same problem here in Australia. It poses as an Australian website, Peterkelly.com.au. Took more money than was agreed to, didn't respond to my e-mails and I have just received a pair of boots that I didn't order. I am about to report them to ACORN (cybercrime reporting) I suggest everybody does the same in their relevant countries.

• Na
    Naomi T. Alviar Sep 05, 2017

I ordered a coach leather jacket at website "b-hind1022.com" and they sent me a cheap [censor] jacket which I think didnt even cost $10.00, they charged me credit card $469.99. They are posing like an authentic COACH dealer.

Thelittleriot Sep 21, 2017

@Naomi T. Alviar Hey! I lost 320 euroes believing I would get the real deal but noooope :(

brittany_h Sep 05, 2017

What have people been doing ? Same situation.. I just need to know what the next step is? Contact my bank ?

@brittany_h No honey, there's absolutely nothing we can do :(

• Gg
    ggggg123 Sep 06, 2017

bought a pair of shoes as well worth more than $100AUD, and I only receive a shoe worth $10 (i saw it on the package information) from DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410.
    I sent them so many messages via their website "contact us" but they didnt reply at all. Anyone know how can I get my money back? thanks.
    their website: http://www.sharrynhowes.com.au/account.html

• Pa
    PavlaH Sep 08, 2017

I have same problem. Ordered El - Naturalista shoes for 120AUD and received fake Birkenstock shoes shown in the photo. Does enyone know how to get my money back and where to report this [censored] fake shops? Please help. Email me on: [email protected] thank you!!!

• Vi
    victoria19 Sep 13, 2017

I´m afraid the same thing happened to me. Not only they made me pay 10$ for the delivery, but they sent fake high CONVERSE in white. I ordered here in SPAIN for platform high CONVERSE in white. The package look authentic same as the tags and the details. But the fabric which they are made in is totally bad quality one... Furthermore, the Converse circle at the level of the ankle is not even strait. This was a waste of 70 euros.
    The package comes from the same address. The website, which was in Spanish is Esdir.com.es

THIS IS SO BAD!!!

• Tu
    tutu Braive Sep 14, 2017

Mêmes commentaires...
    Article acheté via lesfauves.fr (on tombe sur un faux site de Vaude, très ressemblant), et reçu complètement autre chose.
    Manifestement DaiBo se camoufle derrière de nombreux vrais-faux sites, et arnaque ainsi plusieurs milliers de personnes dans divers pays...

• Dj
    djipi Oct 25, 2017

@tutu Braive Informer ambassade de chine a Paris sur la mauvaise image du commerce chinois donné par ces voyoux et le consulat France a shangai
    suivant le nombre de plaintes pourrons agir et faire mettre ces gens en prison en chine

• Ri
    Ringo Wardelmann Sep 14, 2017

das sind verbrecher die nur versuchen ehrliche kunden zu betrügen! es wird einfach irgendwas an produkten versendet, in der hoffnung, das sich der kunde nicht die mühe macht die ware zurück zu senden. ich habe über die website einen retourenschein angefordert. kommt der nicht, sende ich auch nichts auf meine kosten zurück. das muss man alles dokumentieren und zum kreditkarten unternehmen senden und sein geld zurück fordern. hier geht es um www.entrelesbras.de, wahrscheinlich gibt es noch mehrere verschiedene websites dazu. auf fragen wird überhaupt nicht geantwortet. eine emailadresse ist auch nicht zu finden, geht also nur übers kontakt formular. die artikel sehen auch eher wie markenfälschungen aus, totaler schrott also. finger weg von diesen dieben!

• Dm
    Dmitry79 Sep 15, 2017

same crap, I have ordered a Marushin-779-Black-Matt 110EUR motorbike helmet from the following website: http://www.marushinhelmets.com
    and received a child size nonane helmet in yellow.

• Lo
    Louise Teubl Sep 16, 2017

We placed an order for Black (Catterpillar) Eon size 6 shoes for +- 80 EUR on the website Schuhe Online. It looks very nice and is always updated with new stock. We waited for delivery but soon realized something was wrong. I tried to look up the company to contact them when I saw that the delivery was not coming. There was no way to contact them and the emails i sent was not answered. There is no address on the website and no tel numbers. The address I looked up by searching for the inshape website owner was for an insolvent shop in Germany. Yesterday 15.09.2017 more than a month after ordering we received a package from DaiBo No 3 Yunxiao Road GuangZhouShi GUANGDONG BaiYunQu CHINA. The package contained a size 8 pair of fake blue (The North face) Plastic shoes .. Package value said $10. We are contacting our credit card company on Monday to reverse the transaction.

Petra S May 17, 2018

@Louise Teubl Hi Louise, Did you ever get your money back? I'm in the same situation you were in.

• Bo
    Bob Achrafi Sep 18, 2017

This is bull [censor] i can not believe they done this they sent a completly different item to what I had ordered for my old man. This absolutely blood boiling.

Thelittleriot Sep 21, 2017

Hey! I ordered an adidas jacket from the site mysalonlooks.co.uk two weeks ago. The site rised few red flags and after doing a basic research I decided to order anyway. The jacket was worth 280euroes but I got charged 320 for some reason. I tried to reach out many times but all of my emails were ignored. Today I received a package from China. It was a fake nike hoodie worth probably 10euroes. I googled the address and it appears many people have the same issue. Even if you managed to return it - I didn't btw - you won't be able to get your money back. It sucks but it's a scam site so there's nothing we could do :( I'm sorry guys

ElizaRamos Sep 22, 2017

Hello Everyone!

I ordered on the website Frett.co.uk they sell cheap glasses. I ordered a pair of coco song and receive 3 pairs of RayBan and a pair of fake Louis Vuitton sunglasses. They charged me 189$ US dollars on my credit card and I was charged over 250$ CAN dollars. On the shipping box says the same thing DAIBO (SGJ-YD) from China. I've sent plenty of email to complaint on the website where I bought the glasses and never got any answers. I even tried to log on the website after creating my profil and it never worked. When I tried to do password forgotten as even thought I remembered the password it was always saying wrong password or email address, when i tried to reset it, it was sending me to an error page.

• Gn
    gnybor Sep 25, 2017

I've also been conned. Twice!
    I ordered Lelint Cognac Ankle Boots from 'clickacademy.co.uk for GBP95.18.
    The final payment page said 'waalk'.
    I was sent a pair of boots which were absolute rubbish. Made of plastic and way too small. Something I'd never have ordered in a million years.

Then I ordered from an Australian company: 'hughie.com.au' a pair of Maria Rossi Nude Ankle Boots for AUD122.84. I thought this company looked legitimate and would be safe.
    I was again sent a pair of boots which look like they're made of plastic and are nothing like what I tried to order.

The name of the company on the plastic wrap that came is DaiBo. No 3 Yunxiao Road, Guangzhoushu, China.
    The phone number given on the package is " 1382374587. I called this number and it turns out it's the number for 'Uber'. Even that is a lie.

I always shop online but have never had this experience before. And because there is no paper work included in the packages sent, with no date and no amount, I can't even determine what transaction these packages relate to on my credit cards in order to have them investigated.

Heidictk Sep 26, 2017

Just had the same experience - ordered an Enrico Benetti shoulder bag from www.fewgoodmen.co.uk, got a no-name cheap bag sent from China, from same sender as the rest of you (DaiBo).
    Managed to get some email answers from them (because I threatened several times to make my bank withdraw the full payment) - one of the answers was exactly the same as mentioned here, they were sorry their warehouse picked the wrong item!
    In Denmark you can ask your bank to refund the payment if you have paid with Visa/credit card, and did not receive the item you ordered, and if you are not able to solve it with the sender. I asked my bank to do this today, hoping for a full refund. If nothing else, lesson learned about checking out a website's reputation before ordering!

Liselore Sep 27, 2017

Same here, got my Pandora pearl ring delivered this morning and its the worst fake copy I have ever seen, it doesn't look a bit like the original.tracking this parcel was made very difficult and they sent me the same email back every time I asked a different question.their website Pandora.charm.Disney has now been removed.I am sure it is back but under a different name.r
    This is a total scam.

justcraig Sep 27, 2017

Another one from New Zealand. I ordered some Czech & Speake fragrance, paid $150NZ thinking it was coming from the UK. What was actually delivered was an empty glass bottle. I have reported this to Visa as credit card fraud - as essentially it is no different to someone stealing your card or using your details to buy something fraudulently. My guess is that the sending of parcels is an attempt to legitimize an audit trail so the fraudsters can try and claim that they have actually sent the goods when of course they haven't. The empty glass bottle might have looked the part in an xray machine for example. This needs to be brought to the attention of Consumer organisations and any media channels about consumer affairs.

AGIP68 Sep 28, 2017

Ho ordinato da questo sito: www.labonitahotel.it - - mi hanno fregato, ho inviato l' emai sotto elencata, ma nessuna risposta.

Good morning, I have received the shoes ordered on your website and I am NOT absolutely what I ordered. I ordered the ASICS Gel Nimbus 16 and you sent me an Asics Gel Lite III walking shoe. I kindly ask you to send me the right shoes so I paid for that. It was a mistake. I expect your news as soon as possible.
    Greetings

Agnes Laszlo Sep 28, 2017

Same here. I ordered a pair of vagabond shoes, instead I got some totally fake [censor] that is not even similar to the one I ordered. fxxk them!!!

isabelle ferreri Sep 30, 2017

Exactly the same for me!

ransie Oct 05, 2017

Hi, same here. I ordered from http://www.htlab.it/ and instead arrived a different shoes and totally fake (chinese product) from this chinese address

• Pl
    plent2d Oct 05, 2017

Opposite experience here. I ordered a jacket online and was waiting for it. Then i received a package with a 2010 South Africa FIFA World Cup possible copy jacket (Medium but small).

Took me a while to work out what was going on. Check out this report.

• Ll
    Llly Oct 09, 2017

If you paid with credit card;
    1. cancel your credit card now!! they will use it.
    2. file a fraud complaint with your credit card company and most likely you will be refunded the amount you paid.
    3. only buy from trusted websites. I also got caught in this trap and was sent the crappiest, cheapest shoes i've ever seen. total rip off!!
    Hopefully these guys will be caught and brought down.
    Good luck!!

• Mz
    M Zed Oct 11, 2017

I ordered a pair of Persols and received fake Ray Bans from http://www.bowlerafuncenter.com but the package was sent from DaiBo as above

Heikka Oct 19, 2017

Warning: www.helenpavli.co.uk. I ordered dkny shoes an got cheap converse shoes. sender was daibo {sgj-yd} no. 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong baiyunqu guang zhou shi guangdong 510410 china.

KIKI77176 Oct 19, 2017

Même arnaque DaiBo. Nous pouvons nous unir pour arrêter cela. Écrire à la DGCCRF, à l'ambassadeur de Chine en France. Pourrir leur site en envoyant des messages sur leur : nous contacter.
    Informer les réseaux sociaux.
    Informer Google pour faire supprimer les différents sites.

RakTH Oct 20, 2017

I order a pair of what I thought was original churchs boots via the website http://www.mrmatthenry.co.uk I then tried to contact them to provide me with an estimated delivery date which I had no response to my many queries I submitted. 3 weeks and 98 gbp later to my surprise I received a parcel from china. I opened the parcel and the boots were nothing like what I had ordered they were totally different and of the cheapest quality and not even worth 10gbp! I have since then sent them over 7 emails asking them for a refund and for the return authorization form (as per instructions on their website) and sadly not received anything back from them at all. based on the feedback on this forum I have contacted my bank to help me dispute the transaction. please please do not order anything from this website as it is a complete fraud. I thought by posting my experience may help someone else like your comments on here have helped me.

Barna2 Oct 20, 2017

Same storie! I ordered mcneal men'sako and I received chine's hugo boss. the quality :0! the site : http://www.bgzone.de/ fuxx all chinese sit!

Elena Perez Oct 20, 2017

I ordered a pair of Vibram Fivefingers for 61€ two weeks ago at desaludbilbao.es. They took 68€ from my credit card. I just got the parcel, a pair of ugly and poor quality fake converse that are not even the size that i ordered. The packet was sent from the same adress that other people have included above. I tried to contact them, no answer at all. (Spain)

• Jm
    JMH8293 Oct 24, 2017

Même chose pour moi ! Je commande un sweat Eleven sur un site français et reçois une grosse daube de sweat de contrefaçon Nike, venant de chine...plusieurs débits, supérieurs à la commande...oui attention vous devez bloquer et renouveler votre carte !

• Ho
    hobli Oct 24, 2017

I experienced the same recently, made online payment on oct 1, and received a cloth nothing to do with my order, the website is lingfieldyouthband.co.uk.
    The same mail from address: daibo {sgj-yd} no. 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong baiyunqu guang zhou shi guangdong 510410 china

I am trying to get refund from my credit card company and try to file a case with this.

Chizzzzz Oct 25, 2017

Salut toute la communauté,
    C'est vrais ce site de coeurdecampagne.fr est la vitrine pour les arnaqueurs chinois...vous seriez surprise du débit de votre carte bancaire en plus
    de charges pour le taux de change en leur monnaie...vraiment il faut tout de suite déclaré ce fraude auprès de votre banque !!!

• Dj
    djipi Oct 25, 2017

one of my friends has been caugh on same way as the others comments goods was shoes which doesn't correspond to order we complain and have proposal from suzan to resale the goods not acceptable by us
    action we took: we stopped the credit card, then we inform and complain to concurency french authorities as well the china ambassy telling them that these way of crook has o be stopped in order to not give a bad image from chinese way of business we did inform the french ambassy and local consulate in china in order that they can stop these activities and that the boss responsible go to chinese jail
    If every one is doing same we can expect to get some result good luck and be patient

annabelv Oct 25, 2017

@djipi hello, do you have a name or any contact in the ambassy? I would like to send them an email with all details. Like many people I received some fake shoes and nothing to see with the ones I order . Thanks if you have it

france29 Oct 26, 2017

Bonjour,
    Idem, j'ai commandé une paire de chaussure J75 sur le site goldencats.be soit disant localisé en Belgique. Mon compte a été de 91 euros au lieu des 82 euros annoncés à la transaction. Malgré de nombreuses relances emails, je n'ai eu aucune réponse. Ce soir j'ai reçu une paire de chaussures mais pas le modèle commandé, une paire de Doc Martens contrefaites. J'ai signalé le site en France et en Belgique. J'avais cherché des avis sur le site Goldencats.be avant de commander mais je n'ai rien trouvé. C'est en tapant l'adresse d'expédition que j'ai trouvé tous vos commentaires négatifs sur le site, dommage !!!

Anabella Bauer Oct 27, 2017

Same here, except the (sgj-yd) in my case ot was the same adress but with (sgj-zl). i've ordered adidas porsche design sneakers on series8records.com, which costs normally €190... on the fraud-site there exactly 98€ but they booked also €106. I received adidas gazelle, which I can have here for under €50... so I corresponded with my bank, filled out a so called "fraud-formular" which, hopefully, will book my cash back. still at work. so never order from a site which u don't know or find anything good in the web!

thimurzel Oct 28, 2017

Hello everybody.
    I also ordered adidas pants for € 45 on the www.adidasneoshoes.us website, and nike pants 3 weeks later.
    On the packagesticker the value of 10 $ was indicated.
    But even the amount is still too high, for the "quality"

Important:
    This is a fake shop and you have to urgently suspend your credit card as the card's data are now in circulation!!!
    My bank already knew the problem with the fakeshop.
    This will be on your account of the keredit card: jiaotongtrade shenzhensh

More details you see on the pictures attached...

Greetings from germany
    Cs

thimurzel Oct 28, 2017

Sorry - above it´s wrong.
    I order a adidas pant and pay it - and 3 weeks later I received a nike pant in wurst quality.
    Anyway...: but you have to suspend your credit card urgent!
    They will fish a lot more money - because now they have your datas!!!

Karen BR Nov 01, 2017

Yep ... I've been caught out here too. Ordered some sandals from a supposedly UK website betterboardgames.co.uk and today received a shipment from China with an ugly pair of sandals. Have reported to my bank and cancelled my credit card as recommended on this forum. Feeling annoyed with myself for not taking more notice at how unprofessional the website looks and the fact that my alarm bells were only faint with the name 'better boardgames' ... quite annoyed but also have to chuckle at myself for being conned. Hopefully I will be smarter and wiser in future.

• Em
    Emmanuel Silva Nov 05, 2017

I got scammed by them too I made an order of http://www.eurekablog.ca The blog operates under seychelles or china location. With all this I ordered a pair of DAWGS Men's Ultralite Tracker Working Shoes of a value of $99 which seemed legit where i filled my bank details to pay, but what i learned with all this if it's not paypal don't trust no website. They charged me on my credit card $105 dollars.
    Which i recieved some cheap pair of shoes of $10 size 30 for a child. under the same address 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410 phone number 1382374587. They also have email associated with - [email protected] but no response I have discovered they use this email for several shoe sites. I will cancel my credit card after seeing all these reviews and press chargers to the authorities. I hope they burn in hell

• Du
    Duck & Cover Nov 05, 2017

Same here, ordered a pair of Duck & Cover spectacle frames(they took more money than agreed price too) and they sent me the most ridiculous looking pair of Ray Ban fake sunglasses I've ever seen. Tried to contact UK based website I ordered with and no reply, looked into the company and it ceased trading in 2014 yet the website is still active. Please avoid JOETCREATIONZ.CO.UK it seems he is running an event planning website through Facebook now, nobody answers the phone there or replies to e-mails, avoid this scamming [censor] at all costs. Contacting my bank in the morning to cancel my card and see if they can stop this happening to anyone else

• Yo
    yola peña Nov 06, 2017

OMG I, ve ordered 2 pairs of reebock training shoes and I, ve receive a very ugly plastic shoes and a little pair of nike copy shoes.OMG

• Yo
    yola peña Nov 06, 2017

yo compre´ 2 pares de Reebok una de talla 38 y una de de niño y he recibido 1 par de zapatos de caballero horrorosos de plastico negro y unas zapatillas de niño copia de nike que ni siquiera se pueden usar.He llamado al banco para anular la tarjeta pero el dinero nadie me lo va a devolver.he mandado mil correos y sin respuesta, Es una ESTAFA en toda regla.

• Mo
    Moncho de Diego Dec 23, 2017

@yola peña ?en que pagina lo has comprado?

• Ne
    neversmeltit Nov 06, 2017

I ordered Chapman & Moore Brogues from www.johnbarton.co.uk and the shoes which arrived were useless not even brogues. They took out more money than authorised and the website has now disappeared. I have complained to the bank but they have assured me I do not need to cancel my card as not re-occurring transaction. I must admit I am worried about this. Please be careful pretty soul destroying scenario!

• Rh
    Rhonda Tapp Nov 08, 2017

We ordered two Castelli Bike Shirts and received two Nike shirts about a third of the cost! We are demanding a refund!

• Cl
    Claim kahlon Nov 08, 2017

i have same Problem, the send always automatically set answers.
    You cannot get your Money back.
    Please dont order any items from this site: http://de.mkrbags.com/
    Fake and Fraud.

• Ul
    Uli V. Nov 09, 2017

Hallo Schuhe von Bugatti bestellt, Kreditkartennummer angegeben, aufgefallen dass es ein Fakeshop ist, da kein Impressum vorhanden, Kreditkarteninstitut angerufen, Karte sperren lassen, war bereits ein Zugriff drauf aus China innerhalb von 20min! Irgendwelche Schuhe liegen jetzt beim Zoll von Daibo aus Guangdong wo ich jetzt die Annahme verweigern werde! Bestellt bitte bei seriösen Firmen! Schaut nach dem Impressum!

Maillekeul Nov 09, 2017

Same issue for me... I ordered Diesel shoes on boutiqueallure.be still active and I received awful shoes not confortable and hazardous...
    No answer to emails on website contact link or email in shipment mail [email protected] no refund done by my bank... I will do opposition... Agree for collective complaint.

• Ru
    Rui Rocha Nov 09, 2017

The same happened with me with a surf neoprene suite, and they sent an Under Armour suite, more cheap and I think it's a fake.
    The site is interexpresso.pt
    I've the contact of their bank and I did a denounce... Maybe nothing will happen, but I tried.

KarinKa Nov 10, 2017

Another one more.. me! Ordered from enzopaolini.it.
    [censor]!!

• Fo
    Fooled by DaiBo Nov 13, 2017

Another website used by the same sender DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410 and they will send wrong cheap items
    Http://www.romeoandjulietonline.co.uk
    Don't buy from this website!

• Pr

J我已经订购了一件羽毛冬季外套xxxl,但收到了一个北面我希望发送正确的外套我已经重新调整了其他外套,
    husetbanasik.dk

• Cr
    cristina.crepaz Nov 17, 2017

Io ho ordinato (piu o meno un mese fa) 3 paia di pantaloni... mi sono arrivati... ma non sono neanche simili a quelli che ho ordinato... e me li hanno fatti pagare anche di piu di quelli da me scelti... adesso dovrei fare il reso ma non so come fare... non c'e contatto telefonico e non rispondono aale mail...

Ariaa Imvu Nov 22, 2017

Y que podemos hacer para denunciar esto? y ke nos devuelvan el dinero? mi email es [email protected], por favor contesten si les han estafado y han conseguido por algun medio k les devuelvan el dinero

Anne - Sophie Nov 23, 2017

Bonjour, Je viens de me faire avoir aussi.
    Je suis partante pour le collectif
    Comment fait on?

• To
    Tom Ravenscroft Nov 28, 2017

I ordered an Italian made Panama Hat from Incatrading.com.UK and received a cheap paper hat made in China stuffed through my letterbox from DaiBo. Definitely a scam. They also have no email address or phone number on their website.

• Ap
    ap.n Dec 01, 2017

Noppeligan. se
    Min order : demonia wicked 732 sverige herr skor 799 skr
    Http://www.noppeligan.se/u91805612-herr-demonia-wicked-732-sverige-herr-skor-p-5612.html
    Fick helt annorlunda boots, låga skogshuggarboots. känner mig riktigt blåst av så seriös sida fast man var skeptisk till att det ej fanns adress och dom billiga priserna.
    Och inga svar när man skickar till epost eller post.
    Deras adress:
    Daibo {sgj-yd} no. 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong baiyunqu
    Guangzhoushi guangdong 510410 china
    Phone: 1382374587

Bild1 på bootsen som kom och bild2 på beställningen.

Isabelle Sauzier Dec 07, 2017

J'ai le même problème depuis le site odiculture.fr. J'ai créé un compte pour commander une paire de lunettes. Je n'ai reçu que la confirmation de paiement puis plus aucune nouvelle. Environ 15 jours plus tard, j'ai bien j'ai reçu une paire de lunette mais d'un modèle complétement différent que celui commandé (fausses ray ban au lieu de lunettes de vue). Depuis, je les ai contacté déjà deux fois depuis le lien de contact de leur site, mais ils ne répondent jamais. Le pire est que le site existe toujours et qu'ils doivent donc se faire un max d'argent! Un conseil, ne commandez rien sur www.odiculture.fr

AnnaPanna Dec 11, 2017

Do NOT shop at http://www.racingforjesus.co.nz !
    This is a FAKE shop!

I ordered a Crumpler bag and gor a FAKE Michael Kors bag.

Marie Feugère Dec 13, 2017

J'ai commandé sur le site 2016scarpeitaliane.it et j'ai reçu des chaussures complétement différentes de Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong...

Nicolas Bee Dec 14, 2017

J'ai acheté une Parka Superdry sur le site superdry.nl
    Deux semaines après, je reçois une vulgaire contrefaçon Abercombie & Finch.

I bought a superdry coat which seemed to authentics.
    Results : 2 weeks later, reception of a conterfeit Abercombie & Finch.

Marcin001 Dec 19, 2017

19.12.17 Marcin from Poland
    Unfortunately I have the same kind of experience here in Poland . I have ordered Adidas Rugby shoes from website:www. Terrex.pl. The website language was Polish, but with a poor translation. The product was cheaper there that original shoes, so I wanted to try this online shop. I was waiting 2 weeks for my parcel, when my package was arrived, it was some fake shoes packed in plastic bag(no box). No answer from the seller, just service payment provider answered my e-mails, saying, they will pass my corespondence to them.
    Again- there are no ocassions!!!- I paid for my stupidness :(

agata_indi Jan 12, 2018

@Marcin001 did u give back your shoes?

agata_indi Jan 12, 2018

@agata_indi I bought n the web http://www.timberland6inch.pl/ Do You think that we can try to give back our money in some case?

Mikael Uhr Dec 27, 2017

I order cycling shoes get fotbolshoes

Order no.: 2lih-f1f42620g1g-fp43
    Seller website: oliviaoscar. se
    Payment date&time: 2017-12-03 04:16
    Amount: 740.59 sek
    Payment no.: ykf1712030418359170

Note:
     due to the foreign exchange rate, the amount displayed on your statement might be a little bit different from the real price.
     please note "aip*gzjhhmy ds co." will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product. it's just used for sending bill statement by the seller's payment processor as a tool.

wentora Dec 28, 2017

Hello,
    I read a few entries here and I must say that the same situation touch me. Before Christmas, I was trying to pay for the sneakers of the Polish company Carinii, they were at a similar price as the online shop from Poland, but this model of shoes can only be found in a fake online store
    http://www.seabreeze.me/women-c-1.html. I try to pay twice, but each time the transaction did not take place, the second day I check the account and prove that, however, the money to be collected. Yesterday it is December 28, I receive a package from China with the same fake address and shoes that are only suitable for garbage. Now I file a complaint to the bank and I will wait what will happen next. I think that this case can not be left behind and you have to do something, even if you report to the police, because it is an international theft, cheat and the end of it.
    Injured client from the UK

Ginaberlin Dec 30, 2017

Hi there, I also had the same company doing exactly the same in Germany. I reported it to the police and credit card company. Any experience - will they do something?

• Ga
    gabriel pantaloni Jan 02, 2018

A mi me ha pasado lo mismo que a muchos de vosotros. Pedí dos pares de zapatos y me han mandado otros muy diferentes y de malísima calidad. Es un timo. Los compré a través de la página http://www.detalles-de-bodas.es/. Voy a ir a denunciarlo a la policía nacional

• Ph
    PhillyFighter Jan 03, 2018

I think by now EVERYONE knows this site is a scam. Please can we all STOP posting about what we got scammed on and try to find and post a Solution
    Thank You, Good Luck, and [censor] No 3 Yunxiao road. and everyone who works there.
    J.T.

Nicoz58 Jan 04, 2018

I ordered a Rolex wallclock on 17 December 2017 and it arrived here in the Netherlands on 03 January 2018. I got exactly what I ordered. No problem. Mind you, I ordered from an intermediary, but DaiBo shipped it directly to me.

wentora Jan 13, 2018

@Nicoz58 Check it well if this is not a counterfeit clock, because everything that is from China is counterfeit.
    The company still acts as a cheat, so I do not believe that you get the original

Mike57 Jan 09, 2018

Received substitute items of lower quality merchandise and was billed 50% more than items were sold for on the web page.

• Zo
    Zoelee Jan 11, 2018

Fake website - www.timberlandsydney.com
    Received fake Abercrombie & Fitch from Daibo.

• Ev
    evadim Jan 12, 2018

same situation.i haven't ordered something and they sent me a shirt .i have noticed that my credit card was charged 85 euro!!!i am trying to fix it!!!

agata_indi Jan 12, 2018

I got same situation! I have ordered Timberland Shoes on the web http://www.timberland6inch.pl/ IT is a fake shop!!! Instead of Timberland I have received completely different shoes. No contact, No adres, nothing!!! what should I do?

Gen eric Jan 12, 2018

You may receive an email offering 15% refund from - [email protected]
    Or other email from xxxx? could be another name ann, jane etc - [email protected]
    You know you have a problem when you see DAIBO on package.
    These animals are using many different major company website names.
    If you don't look hard or take time to study before you purchase, these animals will steal your money.

Marcin Świerkosz Jan 12, 2018

I have the same problem like you all - has anybody managed to get back the money?

wentora Jan 13, 2018

I have the same situation as everyone here and describe it in advance. You ask if I regained my money ... I file a complaint to my bank, specifically to the Card Service Center. For me, it looks like the time for complaint is 30 days, but I will tell the bank that I will buy products on the site of cheats. so see if the Card Service Center will give me back the money, the more so that the bank should do the authorization as it always does, and this time there will be no authorization because the fake store would not accept my card and ask me to pay the second time, but the second time I did not want to accept my card, so probably because it was not authorized because the payment was not completed, and yet on the second day two fees to be charged in violation of the procedures.
    So I hope I get a refund.
    I suggest to file complaints to the bank

Calisi Jan 15, 2018

Hi!
    Sad to say I can only agree with all of you. These people are terrible! How come they can't be stopped?? My son ordered a jacket and they sent him something completely different and fake!! He thought it was a Swedish website but I could tell that something was wrong when I looked at some of the words, they were not correct.
    It is just so sad that these "people" can go on and not get caught!!
    The page here is called daflow.se
    Non of my emails have been answered but I'm not surprised. If anyone has any more info, email, facebook name please share.
    Thank you!!

• Ri
    Richard Herzog Jan 15, 2018

Don't buy anything from http://www.luccoiffait.co.uk/. The site looks legitimate but its a total scam. They ship from the same company mentioned above in Guandong, China. They sent me a totally different "Moncler Men Jacke in Red Colour" and charged me an extra $20 to that of the price in the website. I tried to call the number they provided in the shipping package, 1382374587, but I ended up calling a website service. I've 3x emailed them but haven't got a response back.
    Face website http://www.luccoiffait.co.uk

aspaym Jan 15, 2018

Yo compre unas botas salewa y me mandaron unas botas que no conocen ni ellos, yo las compre por medio una pagina que se llama carloscarnicer. es. les mande un montón de correos y aun estoy esperando que me contesten porque las botas supuestamente valían 77€ y me cargaron en la cuenta 180€ y ahora me encuentro que no se donde reclamar.

Jowoma Jan 20, 2018

Ok, so whta's the answer…
    What can we do? go to the police? to the bank? somebody contact us finally??
    Do you have your money back? how??
    Thanksss

Canuck Shopper Jan 21, 2018

Scam alert: kootenayspiritfestival. ca / Daibo, China / Cheap Shoes Online / Shoes Outlet 2018 / Wholesale Shoes Canada
    Similar experience. Stuck with some crap sandals that I didn’t order. No response from the company to my emails. Placed my order on a Canadian sounding website called “Kootenay Spirit Festival”. (The stupid name was on red flag that I ignored when making my purchase decision. I checked the website before my purchase and found not company address. I even read the exchange policy, and it did not fill me with confidence. However, I also googled the company for scam alerts before purchase, and got no hits. I should have trusted my instincts. A learning lesson for me. The company probably changes it’s name when the bad publicity starts catching up with it. Company is Daibo BaiYunQu GuangZhouShi Guangdong 510410 China. Chinese people reading this, please feel free to [censor] on the door step of this scamming company. Let this be a warning to prospective buyers looking for Cheap Shoes Online / Shoes Outlet 2018 / Wholesale Shoes Canada. Before buying, look for Canadian return address and contact info. Look for user reviews. Contact the company if you are concerned before placing your order. Do not pay with your credit card, use Paypal as your intermediary. Read the exchange policy. If it doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t worth the gamble or your time. I have notified Canadian BBB to help get the word out. Safe shopping.

• Ia
    IamOnAPantyDowner Jan 22, 2018

I just received my panties that I ordered about 5 weeks ago. They are beautiful and the right item and size and from DaiBo with the address mentioned here and purchased through Geek/Wish. Now I am wondering if they are continuing to charge me and if they overcharged me for my panties. I love the Chinese people, but I am not sure how many times I have to learn this lesson. My hope is that Geek will take notice since they should be interested in keeping their registered suppliers honest. Geek should keep DaiBo from getting into my panties, if you know what I mean.

TiaI Jan 28, 2018

Also fake http://www.vanscomputer.com/ I got FAKE VANS SHOES - not what I ordered in any shape or form, other then it was shoes, got offered 15% refund, but haven't seen the money in my account, I asked them to refund full amount and I will send shoes back, but they would not, they said I should SELL the shoes if I am not happy or give it to my family or friends because it is a giving season! and I should be happy with what I got. I'm not sure where to complain or who to go to. In Australia.

Don't buy anything on: http://www.vanscomputer.com/ - VANS COMPUTER

• Le
    Leloup57 Jan 29, 2018

J'ai commandé le 16/01/18 une paire de bottes de pluie de la marque Joules sur le site de chaussures "britannique" SHOES à l'adresse http://www.pandaltd.co.uk C'était un site internet à jour avec ce modèle récent soldé donc je ne me suis pas méfiée.
    Souhaitant suivre l'expédition de mon colis, je tente de me reconnecter sur le site et ... il avait disparu !
    J'ai fait appel à ma banque (dont j'attends la réponse) pour me plaindre des 67, 15 euros perdus ...
    Aujourd'hui, je reçois un emballage avec une paire de bottes vertes affreuses et de piètre qualité ! ... Même adresse que tous !

I ordered the 16th of Jan. 2018 a pair of rainboots from the trademark Joules on the "britain" web site SHOES at the address http://www.pandaltd.co.uk It was an update web site with this discounted recent model so I didn't distrust.
    As I wanted to track my parcel, I tried to connect back to the site which ... has disappeared !!!
    I called my bank (whom I'm waiting for an answer from) to complain about my 67, 15 euros lost ...
    Today, I received a plastic wrap with a green, awful and deficient quality pair of boots ! From the same address than everyone here !!!

• Eb
    ebikewilly Jan 31, 2018

Okay, so there are more victims of fraud in this club. I ordered a set NEw Balance golf shoes and got a few heavily dated tennis shoes. We must take together and gif a signsomewhere the authorities. Is not really a good business model for China.

• Sy
    Sylwia Witek Feb 01, 2018

I from Poland, I bought shoes that websites www.timberlandeuro.pl and future Chinese disgusting fakes. from the card almost PLN 100 was downloaded. more than it should. I sent my shoes back. we'll see what's next.

• Se
    seedhawk Feb 05, 2018

i ordered ariat square toe cowboy boots and got the completely wrong and not even look alike to what i ordered the site diabo is fraud

Tcdancer Feb 05, 2018

I ordered these on 1-9-18 and I haven’t received them yet. I would like to know when I am going to receive them. The payment went through my bank on 1-11-18, so they are paid for.
    Super Sale Women Dingo Morgan Slouch Harness Boot DI687 Tan Leather
    Today on 2-5-18, I received some boots that were not what I had ordered at all. No working phone number, no working emails, and no response to questions on the website at http://www.extrarchitecture.co.uk/contact_us.html. The Shipping information on the package is the same as the others here.

Gwen Anderson Brady
    [email protected]
    281-687-2248

Tcdancer Feb 05, 2018

Super Sale Women Dingo Morgan Slouch Harness Boot DI687 Tan Leather

• Mu
    muz1 Feb 15, 2018

Bought a pair of shoes thinking they were coming from New Zealand GROSVENOR KIWI SAVER and they sent me a disgusting fake Chanel shoe and charged me more than they were suppose to

suekgreen Mar 05, 2018

ordered some Ariat Boots, received after 1 month some fake counterfeit CATs - not even suede and wrong size.
    Populated a fake tracking number so you cannot track.
    luckily I paid by credit card - sadly china is corrupt and its countries like this has are causing global warming and producing fake plastic crap which is totally unnecessary.
    DO NOT USE THEM - yes they hide under a co.uk. website
    they were the going price for the boots.
    AVOID AT AL COSTS

• Ab
    A Bmkk Mar 12, 2018

Hey,
    I got the wrong shoes and size
    -Seller Order No:1CZY-ee11399pp-hpy364
    -item code: LX760324484CN

Seller Website: zygosis.co.uk
    Payment No.:HP1802251644544024
    Payment Date&Time: 2018-02-25 16:44:54.0
    Amount:98.11 EUR

• Du
    Dug5y Mar 28, 2018

Ordered 4 pairs of heavily discounted Designer label Swimming Trunks in January '18 from a website entitled "faith4today.co.uk" thinking it was a legitimate UK outlet. Realised something was not right when I made a credit card payment and the monies due were converted into Chinese Yuan - plus I never received an Invoice. All I had was an "Account" on the website which showed me what I'd ordered and the cost including shipping. I was further suspicious when the payment was not taken from my Credit Card Account for several days so reported the transaction to my Credit Card Company - however when money was eventually taken off my Card is was for a greater sum than I'd previously authorized - like many other people here have reported. I also noted that the "faith4today.co.uk" website had completely disappeared in that time. Eventually I received a plastic bag containing 4 cheap looking fake "Nike" running shorts - nothing even close to what I had ordered. The address on the label was from the now infamous "No. 3 Yunxiao Road" location in China (see attached photo).
    I reported the fact I'd received fake goods to my Credit Card Company who kindly cancelled the payment and launched their own investigation with the Chinese Bank which took the money.
    Clearly this company uses websites within numerous countries in order to con people all over the world to buy designer goods but then send them fake goods. They then close the websites before they are discovered and move on to open up new websites selling the same goods.
    Moral of the story is that if something looks like a bargain online it very probably isn't.

Dialus Apr 12, 2018

Purchased North Face running shoes from American store for $125.00, was sent worthless no name shoes from these crooks!!

• Fu
    Funky Freeman Apr 19, 2018

Same problem here, ordered some replacement glasses because they had the an identical pair.
    They sent out some crap sunglasses, i've been emailing but no reply.
    The website is called www.quickerfix.co.uk

Giulia Quarta Apr 21, 2018

i have the same prolem, with 2 pairs of shoes!
    the web site is in italian language: luigel.it

Kiwi1 May 03, 2018

From New Zealand- They traded under " PumpsandFilters.co.nz "I ordered a pair of shoes because I was trying to replace a pair that the shops no longer stocked - and instead got a cheap and ugly pair of boots from them- no response from them via the website and same address: WuSiJiang No3 Yunxiao ROad, Guang ZhouShi Guandong, BaiYunQu > Should have known when there was no contact number. Lesson learned and cancelling my card.

Took $130 from me.

[email protected] May 03, 2018

These guys also run adidasshoes.ca website which is as fake as the others sites. Don't buy anything on adidasshoes.ca

Sandy56566 May 15, 2018

Yes, be very aware...I thought this was a legit company... I ordered a pair of Wolky Jewel, size 39 sandals and paid
    $107.00 for them and just received a cheap tacky looking sandal. I am so very upset. I phoned the bank and they tried to trace my credit card but couldn't find out where the money was taken out. NOTHING>>>
    I cancelled my credit card as the bank advised me to do. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM! IT LOOKS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EVEN HAD PAYPAL, VISA OR MASTER CARD ****SHOES ON LINE *****WAS THE WEBSITE. THEY ARE FRAUDS

• Ec
    Ecila May 17, 2018

Bonjour

J'ai passé une commande sur le site COPAINSDEJARDIN.FR
    Je viens de recevoir le colis. Il provient de Chine, tout comme vous il vient de SGJ-YD, et contient un affreux Tshirt qui ne correspond pas du tout à ce que j'ai commandé.
    Encore une ARNAQUE !!!
    On ne peut laisser faire ...

Petra S May 17, 2018

I ordered some cute pink Ugg shoes from http://www.vakantiehuisbosch.nl/, (phone number 1382374587) and received bright red, and I mean BRIGHT!, Adidas knock offs. My credit card statement also had a higher amount than what I originally paid on their website. It's a Dutch language website but when I saw my credit card statement with a chinese name on it, FHT*TAINUO, I knew something was up. :(

I've put in a dispute with my credit card company hopefully they'll come through for me.

Jasperyabe May 18, 2018

Me too. Ordered mens Hackett shorts on the 1st of May. No email confirmation, no tracking number, no response to emails. Two and a half weeks later I received an appalling pair of shorts labelled 'Polo Ralph Lauren' tagged as a shirt that were obviously a cheap copy. I am returning the shorts and will contact my credit card company to raise a dispute.

Jasperyabe May 18, 2018

This is the UK website they use.

Advice from my bank is:
    1.To raise a dispute when an item is not as described.
    2. Do not send the goods back until you have discussed the matter with your bank.
    3. Allow 30 days for goods to arrive/refunds to occur.
    4. That the company is a large trading company that is legitimate but items may be being 'miss-sold'
    I hope this helps.
    Jasperyabe

• Fk
    FKchina May 18, 2018

Chinese fake company.

• Al
    Allan Lowe May 26, 2018

I ordered a pair of Sorel Falcon Ridge slippers from www.avetek.co.nz. I paid for the item and postage charge with my credit card. Two weeks latter I received a pair of cheap vinyl slippers from No. 3 Yunxiao Road, Quangzhoushi.
    I have reported this matter to the NZ Fair Trade authorities. I am also going to write to the New Zealand Chinese Embassy about this Company. We have the address where this company is operating from, if enough of us write to the Chinese Embassy in their country and report them, the Chinese authorities in China might take action.

Fm

• Fl
    Fleur Renouf Jun 20, 2018

It may not help all of you but my bank has advised me that if I show evidence of trying to return the product as not what I ordered and fill in a form I can hopefully get my money back.

John Michael Warner Aug 04, 2018

Almost every item sold by this company is fake I purchased some Adidas football boots and received cheap fakes. They or the company that accessed thEm D H GATE are fraudsters.

Jose Gonçalves Machado Aug 08, 2018

The fraudulent company behind is FHT SHENGJDA MY - SHENZHEN

• Cl
    claudia66 Sep 03, 2018

I bought my shoes on November 5th on www.rexstylesrl.it, you charged me more money on my paper and the shoes are not original and they are also of the wrong color. I want to return the goods and you have to repay me!!!

• Ap
    Apfelbrei Sep 13, 2018

Same address for the "New Zealand" page http://www.annandalemanor.co.nz

Don't order. You get the wrong product and they refuse to refund your money.

Connected to this account is [email protected]
    and [email protected]

Wendy Lunnon Sep 27, 2018

Same thing going on here. I order a peruvian alpaca sweater via the website www.manchesterironing.co.uk für 59€ including postage. I recieved a fake cotton Ralph Lauren sweater from DaiBo, No.3 Yunxiao Roand, ZhouShi, Guangdong, China. There is no telephone number or address on the contact information of manchesterironing, only a contact form which I filled out and sent with my complaint - nobody has got back to me...

Michael Donnelly Sep 28, 2018

Slimey rip-off scumbags...I also ordered 8 hats from this guy and I received 8 hats of all different sizes, types(nothing I ordered) and they look like 2nd-hand/recycled products...dirty, cheap and nasty...not new...Ive been done for over €200 on my credit card, despite the total was €180 when purchasing...No receipt or order confirmation received, no reply from many emails, no 'order history' available on my account for this website.No paypal option was available, there were 3 options for credit card, the first didn't register the card(twice), so I used the next C/card option. Credit card will have to investigate but I have to provide loads of documents with copy of emails showing Ive tried to contact them. Ive also contacted the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission(Ireland) but outside of the EU I don't really stand a chance of any success...Id nearly jump on a plane and pay this man a visit!!! gurrrrrrrrr

maxp14 Oct 21, 2018

Rec'd a package today from this company. A small envelope containing...bubble wrap.

Package description is "sponge".

I have not ordered anything online aside from 2 reputable companies.

There are no odd charges on my credit card or paypal account.

My phone number is listed, but is wrong by a few digits.

Weird.

• yoshiloli Nov 15, 2018

Oh! I'm so sorry. The same situation passed me. I bought an alpaca sweater in DaiBo and I received a fake alpaca sweater. The texture was harsh and the color was different. All things were fake. I was so angry and indignation because I paid more of 200 dólars.
    Then, I met a great website called https://www.tinkuy.shop. There I bought a great alpaca sweater.

JulioEnrico Nov 21, 2018

I ordered projection lamp for my Acura and it came 4 Mercedes Benz projection lamp. I don't have a Mercedes Benz car and I just want to send it back for an exchange for the right one.
    On the outside label it says 4 Acura projection lamp with product number HE51824135HE1750 grid code: 18-02-12 but when I open itI've got 4 Mercedes Benz projection lamp.

Angies69 Jan 13, 2019

I ordered a Michael kors bag for my daughter. Was £135 which I thought was brill. I looked at my statement they had taken £171. I queried this through email they applogised and would return costs. I received the bag which was a copy so obvious. Back and forth through email they wanted me to send it back then I'd get my money back. I didn't believe them so I kept it. After receiving a text from Halifax they've only tried to get another £62 off me. Thank you Halifax. Order from sgjyd. No. 3 yunxiao Road. Post code 510410

• Tm
    Tmhh Jan 14, 2019

I purchased a diy cutting machine for $110US from a company called durnic.com. After receiving a confirmation email that my order was on it's way I clicked the link to follow the tracking and the website was not available. 3 weeks later I received a broken toy in the mail from the Guangdong address mentioned here. Obviously a scam where this company is setting up websites, through Shopify I might add and taking money and sending crap. Have now referred to my bank. Paid through Mastercard. Mastercard and Visa need to be more diligent with business who they endorse to accept credit cards.

• Et
    Etienne Castel Jan 15, 2019

I have been robbed by them also. Ordered boots from an Instagram add in Germany. They delivered a fake Louis Vuitton scarf and still charged me for the boots.

I will follow any class action against them.

Massacred Snake Jan 19, 2019

Ariel Maines Jan 22, 2019

Oye estoy comprando móvil pocket vosotros estapadores eres una ñuta na mierda

• Fa
    Fanny2504 Jan 26, 2019

J'ai commandé une paire de chaussures de la marque IRREGULAR CHOICE sur le site Shoes Crazy Discount et je viens de recevoir une paire de baskets horrible de la marque Addidas...
    Et bien sûr en provenance de DaiBo...
    Et impossible de les contacter et aucune réponse à mes mails!!! Je suis dégoutée...

Andrea Zampieri Jan 29, 2019

this is a FAKE site W A R N I N G!!!
    I write this email at italian commercial office in Pechino:

Good morning,
    January 12, 2019 with order 701011000 I bought a pair of Caterpillar shoes model p720290 sundance tg.43 from this site: https://www.aarchercontracting.us/, the site seemed reliable and the price is not overly discounted.
    After several searches I did not find any negative feedback, the site is well done and is translated into numerous languages ​​with a very rich catalog of articles.
    From the .us domain it seemed to have to do with an American site, but then after making the payment I discovered that it was made in Chinese currency and then today with the arrival of the goods I discovered that it is a Chinese site.
    After sending numerous emails they never replied to me, I honestly thought they would not send me anything, but today 29 January Adidas trainers arrived: Pharrel William evidently false and without box that do not correspond in the most absolute way to what I have ordered.

The sender is as follows:
    DAIBO
    SGJ-YD No.3 YUNXIAO Road
    GuangZhouShi GUANGDONG 510000

Below is the owner of the domain and attached the photo of the Adidas false and the package with the address of the sender.
    I hope you can stop these scoundrels.
    Sincerely

Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
    Registrar IANA ID: 1068
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID: CABC525C454224C8AB047D9CB096FE71B-NSR
    URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
    >>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2019-01-29T19:12:17Z

• Ms
    Ms Rightarm Feb 08, 2019

I’ve ordered a black snickers for school, received a card wallet for men!
    What can I do to return this and get my money?

• St
    Stefano Folino Feb 23, 2019

Leggendo tutte queste recensioni NEGATIVE capisco che anche io sono stato fregato da mister Daibo è un FAKE SITE
    ho ordinato un paio di scarpe su facebook ed ho ricevuto un foulard .

take care from ITALY

• In
    Ingacarol Mar 13, 2019

Bonjour,
    Je suis une victime d'une arnaque sur internet. Le 22/02/19 j'ai acheté des vêtements de la marque The North Face sur un site web sécurisé www.norww.com à 99.08€. Ensuite j'étais encaissé de 108.89€. Aujoud'hui j'ai reçu une écharpe à la place de 3 vestes que j'ai commandé.
    Bien sur avec ma carte GOLD mastercard ING je ne suis pas assurée contre les litiges (il a fallu payer 40€ de + par an pour avoir cette option).
    Soyez vigilant.
    PS. Ce que je n'ai pas compris comment est-il possible que depuis 2017 les achats sur ce site se multiplient et personne fait rien ???

Suchanidiot Mar 22, 2019

Same here: I ordered a pair of Scarpa shoes from a seemingly American company and got a silly bracelet from China instead. Had my credit card cancelled immediately and probably have to forget about my £45... :(

• Ga
    Gali Ma Apr 01, 2019

Idem que vous tous !!
    Et visiblement ça fait un moment que ça dure vu le nombre de témoignages...
    Que faire ?

• Bu
    Burcu Akten Apr 03, 2019

I bought 2 polar jackets from what appeared to be a Columbia outlet. I received 2 cheap, nylon jackets that has nothing to do with what I ordered and are very obviously fake. I paid 290 turkish liras, and yet they charged me 97 USD, which is almost twice as much. I'm cancelling my card.

• Mc
    m-Chistine Schmidt Apr 08, 2019

Bonjour,

J'ai moi aussi été victime d'une arnaque, j'ai commandé 2 paires de chaussures Rieker, j'ai eu 2 paires de chaussures de "merde", si vous avez une solution, je suis preneuse.

• Wa
    Warren Jansen Van Rensburg Apr 09, 2019

I ordered from http://www.raglanaccommodation.co.nz buying a pair of ASOS leather skinny jeans/leggings. I received a package from this "Daibo SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3 GuangZhouShi Guangdong GuangZhouShi Guangdong 510410 CHINA"and the package like the rest was not what I wanted. I received a pair of Navy Blue Abercrombie & Fitch pants that I personally don't like at all. The size is right and I picked my pants size on http://www.raglanaccommodation.co.nz so that's why I'm blaming this site. Also the fact they never responded to any of my concerns not hearing anything back from them. And the other sites that would know my pants size have delivered all the right items already.

Thank you everyone for reporting these sites. Hopefully we'll all put this to an end.

Marcin Elo Apr 19, 2019

Nie Kupować nic na tych stronach oszuści!!!
    I bought Scarpa shoes for 100 euros, and instead I get a terrible belt. Fraudsters !!

Rashid Tepsaev Apr 19, 2019

Did anyone get a refund? please, write to me [email protected]

• Aa
    a a May 13, 2019

Same situation. Do not use
    FAKE "SPARRY" shop
    Russia-Moscow

• Db
    dblm May 13, 2019

I have A different problem . I ordered A boston Bruins sign . A couple weeks later I got a sign that says "FALLOUT ". I sent an E-mail saying they sent the wrong sign . Week and A half later I get 2 more signs, one jeep and the other gears of war sign .I send another E-mail and they ask me to send them pics of the signs I got . They say they did not come from their company and they had just sent the one I ordered . So A few days later I get my BOSTON BRUINS SIGN, So I say to myself cool they finaly got it right . It has been A couple weeks and today I get another BOSTON BRUINS sign . I have only been charged for one sign . The way I am, I did not want to get something for free that I did not order . I have been trying to get in contact with them, but no luck .

• Ot
    Otong May 22, 2019

Happened to me too... I ordered Triple Black Green Designer Shoes Speed Trainer Oreo Flat Luxury Fashion Socks Boots Designer Men Women Sneakers With Box Dust Bag .
    And...what I got is an empty envelope with shoes papers inside. This person must be in Jail with this kind of scammer.

• Ke
    Kevin Tham May 23, 2019

The site I got scammed by was this one:

Connie Ray Jun 02, 2019

we had the same issue, ordered Nike shoes spent $115.+ Canadian, got some cheap vinyl padded shoes that are nothing like what i ordered .. emaled several times asking for info on how to return with no reply whatsoever, tryi8ng to decide what to do next. has anyone gotten any info from these people? thanks

Renold Rizahadi Jun 20, 2019

fakeeeee..

Renold Rizahadi Jun 20, 2019

Fake shop..
    the point is dont trus cheap price..lol

Ishu chaudhary Jun 28, 2019

I have ordered shoes but they sent me glasses

SickOfScammers4ming Jul 01, 2019

This company sounds like a fraud as I see complaints have gone back over 2 years with very similar stories from everyone. We have also just started receiving items from this same address:
    FROM: diabo
    SGJ-expEcs Technology No.3
    YUNXIAO Road GuangZhouShi
    GUANGONG
    GuangZhouShi GUANGDONG

Phone 13701110216

First, they sent a plastic cover for some microchip of something which we never ordered. Then a month later we received a ring that states value is 15.00. I have not been charged on my credit card but they have our address and names.

We have ordered items in the past from Alibaba such as kraft paper packaging and stickers. My husband recently canceled his card due to strange random charges so we think this might be from that. They maybe got the credit card info from online somehow. I am not sure if they now using our information to phish for info or money.

Be careful and sounds like a scam! Cancel your cards to avoid further weird charges.

Ben caine Jul 13, 2019

Same here i wish i knew all this beforehand i ordered a lego set and ive just received a fake cartier ring although its not bad for 30 GBP its not what ive ordered after doing some research i have found an email address to try and get to the bottom of this to be honest im not holding out for a positive solution but ive been sent an email today asking for photos so ive sent one back i will also be keeping a very close eye on my bank account .

Anna Mona Molnar Jul 17, 2019

@Ben caine Could you send me the email? I'm in the same situation.
    I ordered a Karl Lagerfeld black leather bag from the "http://www.mathildeongleslunel-viel.fr/" website on 24 June 2019.
    Before placing an order, I checked the site website having used all available methods of the Internet and did not find any suspicious information. BUT:
    When I paid it somehow took away a random plus money from my bank account. Somebody stole my money, more than Ł75. My card was blocked so I needed to order another card.
    The customer service didn't answer my questions!
    Then on 5 July they sent this: "Dear customer, Thanks for your email. We checked again that we only charge you GBP56.37, as the screenshot show. Whether you browsed any virus website to cause that? Or bought something from other site? Your order is on the way to you. Hope you can get it soon. Best Regards.." Impossible. I bought the bag 9:16 PM and what a wonder the random plus money took away 9:16 PM on the same day!
    I got an email with the tracking number (26 June). I checked the tracking and I saw on Saturday (6 July 2019) somebody got my package! Then 08. July 2019, Monday I received a pair of sunglasses from this address(DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410)! The extra "funny" thing is, the website - where I bought the bag - doesn't sell sunglasses.
    I wrote every day an email to the company via the website and in private too, but no answer.
    What can I do? Please help me! Thank you so much.
    FAKE SHOP: www.mathildeongleslunel-viel.fr

• To
    ToniL1 Jul 26, 2019

Just received a'Gucci' scarf. Sales receipt dated February 2019 (26 July 2019 received!). Have check bank and PayPal for the whole year nothing untoward appears to have been charged. No memory of ordering anything like this back then or recently. Very odd...

• Tr
    trevor69 Jul 29, 2019

Looks like i'm another one who got scammed by this company, i ordered a carry case for a remote control model car transmitter & received a Gucci scarf, a friend also ordered the same item & also received a gucci scarf, it appears this company changes it's web site on a regular basis, it was under www.cooldudespoolservice.com i have sent emails to the Ministry of commerce in guangzhou city to complain but don't expect any response although if enough emails were sent they might take action. now got to check credit card.

Sandra Santos Oct 22, 2019

Do not buy anithing in https://www.dooshopping.uk.com, it's fake. I ordered a Adidas Superstar 80's and I receveid a fake scarf Gucci.
    The payment was made by another company called Fasteau.
    I have sent emails to Fasteau and to [email protected] and no one replay to me!
    I have ordered several times to china websites, that was the first time I feeel that I was completely fooled!!

• Ah
    Ahmet Gutosic Nov 04, 2019

Reklamasjon
    Oreder no.: 139700629 form 02.10.2019.
    Yours The tracking No. is: LL766758223CN from 08.10.2019.
    I have ordered (and paid) for shoes, but they sent me socks.
    What should I do with socks? Will you send me the shoes I paid for?
    Please reply me within seven days.
    Regards,
    Ahmet Gutosic
    Jakob Sandes veg 46
    6963 Dale
    Norway
    Email: [email protected] no, cell phone:+4790917817

• Pt
    pèter földvári Dec 03, 2019

lo napot én egy cipöt rendeltem hejete egy sálat kaptam 25 ezer forintér ijenkir mivan

• Pi
    Pilar Herreros Jan 15, 2020

PUES YO SIENTO LO QUE LES HA PASADO PERO MI EXPERIENCIA ES DIFERENTE, YO PEDÍ UNA ALFOMBRILLA PARA EL MALETERO DE MI COCHE Y COMO NO ME LLEGO A TIEMPO LA RECLAME Y ME DEVOLVIERON EL DINERO Y ADEMAS ME DIJERON QUE PODRIA VENIRME MAS TARDE PORQUE EN FECHA DE NAVIDADES PODRÍA HABERSE RETRASADO Y ME DIJERON QUE SI VENIA DESPUES LO TOMARA COMO UN REGALO Y ME HA LLEGADO HOY, ASI QUE MI EXPERIENCIA ES BUENA Y HONESTA, SEGUIRÉ COMPRANDO PUESTO QUE ME HAN DEMOSTRADO POR LO MENOS HONRADEZ Y DESDE AQUI LES DOY LAS GRACIAS.

• Le
    Lee067 May 20, 2020

I paid $25.89 USD for this cutting board and received a small thin warped plastic board. Value on the packaging was $5USD

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices