Cycle Parts Nation / missing parts in shipment

1 Review updated:

Made an Internet order from Cycle Parts Nation, and received my shipment 5 days later with parts missing. I called and talked to them and they indicated they tried to contact me, and couldn't get me, so shipped the order and charged me for the whole order anyway, Duh. The shipping was real high, something like 22 bucks for what is .4 lbs, via UPS. They are crediting me for the part they didn't ship which was 65 bucks, and 8 bucks in shipping. BUT the 8 dollar part still cost me something like 14 bucks to send. I talked to these people on the phone and they are either really crooked, or completly stupid. Two phone numbers were provided, and they only tried one. The same e-mail that they send order confirmation with was never used to contact me that there was an issue. Yet, the credit for the missing part did trigger an e-mail that I'm getting some kind of refund. Steer clear of these guys, there are other resources that are credible.

Comments

• Zo
      Aug 29, 2010

I would go anywhere BUT cyclepartsnation.com for my parts. Their customer "service" is a joke!!!