Cycle Parts Nationmissing parts high shipping

I ordered several Kawasaki parts via the internet I was thinking they would be Kawasaki parts but look to be off the shelf parts. They could not fill the intire order and left one gasket out of the order. Charged me 19.68 for shipping the parts that weighed less then the 5X5 box they were in UPS. Tryed to call got a recorder tryed email so far nothing.

• Je
    Jeff Johnson Apr 29, 2010

They never answer e-mails and always a run around. very unorganized company. Would never order from them again. I have left 3 voice mails and e-emails. Parts were ordered on the 20th and today is the 29th. No tracking number as of today.

• Md
    m devrou Jul 24, 2010

Sounds like you had a bad experience. I've been ordering from cycle parts nation for 2 years and have had good luck with them and after checking other sites found their prices to be some of the best an the net. I've also turned my buddies on to them with good experiences. I did find when ordering a few small parts that the shipping was high but when I ordered say 100 or more dollars the big discount I got outweighted the shipping.

• Zo
    zoochop Aug 29, 2010

hahaha m de vrou owns cycle parts nation

• Gu
    gurlzrulzbikerchic Aug 29, 2010

wow, what an idiot...posting a "great" experience for your own business...really makes you wonder what other shady things are happening at cycle parts nation

• Zo
    zoochop Sep 21, 2010

If you think their business practices are bad, you should see how they treat their employees. It's why nobody there gives a damn about you. The owners are complete jackholes who have no concept about running a business. Their dealership is going out of business. They used their contacts at the local paper to write an article saying they're not going anywhere, but the evidence I've seen totally refutes that claim. They are unscrupulous liars who will step on anyone to line their own pockets without regard for the people who pay their bills. There are good people trying to do good work there, but their hands are tied by the absurd policies put in place by the people who own the business.

• Sp
    splice_hackman Jan 25, 2011

Cowling arrived broken. Had to pay extra for oversized item. They wanted a photo and a form filled out for a return. Rude and arrogant on the phone. Manager would not return phone call. Watch out.

anonymousATV Sep 17, 2011

Awful experience! Will never order from them again. No customer service what so ever. Ordered a part and paid $40.00 for 2 day shipping and it was delivered as normal shipping. Called and spoke to a women you was rude and called me a liar, then hung up on me. When asked what the company does for there customer complaints or issues she told me that they cant do anything!!!

• Ya
    Yamamomma Sep 20, 2011

Unfortunately, I should have checked on cyclenationparts.com reviews before I placed my order on 9/14 which as of today 9/20 I am still waiting for them to confirm shipping on. I guess I was one of the fortunate one's who actualy received an email back from them after inquiring on my parts. But there 3 - 5 business days for them to receive the parts and ship to with their high shipping in not acceptable. I have called three times today and have been sent straight to voice mail. If it was clearly reflected during the checkout process that their standard 2 - 3 day processing time located in the ABOUT US section of the website I would have just ordered them from local dealership here where I could actually get a human person.

• Ra
    ras warrior Jun 07, 2013

Just ordered some parts from Cycle Nation. I was missing 3 parts from the order received a call from some woman indicating they didn't have some of my parts and they were going to credit my charge card the difference. Just received the package, and bill, NO CREDIT has been received. Too bad I need many more parts for my bike, jet-ski, and ATV. NOT HAPPY!!!

• Co
    Court800 Jan 24, 2015

This is the worst company ever for getting parts. Was hoping to use for my small repair shop, but having to wait a month to get part is unacceptable. There customer service is horrible. Tried them twice, thought first time was just an error. Second time was worse, took 2 weeks just to get part, then it was wrong part, they shipped my part to Florida, said would only take another week to get correct part to me, week later and part is still another week out. Customer service is horrible, most companies would have 2 day aired the correct part to you to fix there mess up. Could possibly be worst experience ever on internet ordering.

• Sw
    SWFRYE May 06, 2015

DO NOT ORDER from this company! They charged me $18.53 for a part that weighs less than one pound and then shipped in via the slowest UPS ground service. They are a rip off company. When I called about it the customer non-service agent chastised me saying I should have known better because it is their standard policy. They do not offer any other service at any other lower rate. They do not care about customers... only scamming excess shipping costs. BUYER BEWARE!

• Ph
    Phil W Jun 14, 2015

I ordered $1, 000 in parts from them and then realized I wouldn't be needing one of the parts so I called them the same day I placed the order and they said that will be fine we will cancelled that one item. Once I got the email with the tracking information I saw they charged me $78 cancelation fee on a $380 part!! How can you charge me a cancelation fee when the order wasn't even shipped yet and I canceled it the same day I ordered it. I was planning on ordering a lot more parts for this bike but now I know I won't be buying them from cycle parts nation. I hope their redicilious $78 cancelation fee is worth losing over $1000 more in business for parts I was planing on ordering. BUYER BEWARE TAKE YOUR BUSINESS SOMEPLACE ELSE!!!

• Jw
    J-way Jul 02, 2015

Buyer beware. They say they have the parts then take your money and send you a preshippment tracking number and nothing will come in the mail. These guys are a joke. John in ebay sales will email asking for your phone number then never call you.

• Mi
    MikeMathias Jul 25, 2015

Someone fraudulently ordered $500 worth of parts in my name, but sent it to another state 2, 500 miles away. I immediately contacted them, and told them this was fraud. They said "It doesn't look like fraud".

They would not cancel the order. Would not RTS the package. They just told me to refuse the package when it comes! When it comes to someone else's house???

• Mi
    Michael Messenger Oct 28, 2015

Absolute ignorant sales reps. And a $400 cylinder failed after only 6 hour's destroying the aftermarket piston and ring kit, after market reed cage and of course gaskets.All parts were brand new. There goes about $1000. That was an expensive 6 hour's. And they refuse to do anything not even a sorry. Totally ignorant. And they have a VERY shady warranty policy. Go to Kawasaki parts nation and try to look up there warranty. You virtually can't. Never again. Kawasaki USA is no help either.been lied to, spoken to very ignorantly and the woman contradicted herself like 6 time's.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices