CVS Pharmacy / zyrtec coupons from the sunday newspapers
Today at noon, Sunday, May 7, 2017, I had two (2) Zyrtec coupons for the nasal spray & pills. I had the exact item as shown on the coupons. The coupons are good until May 21. Your system wouldn't take the coupons. The clerk even tried to enter the code number on the coupons & it still didn't take. She did not even ask if I wanted to see the manager, just said sorry I can't honor the coupons. I asked to see the manager about this problem. He was able to help me & the system then took the coupons.
I spent $35 in your store today, if nobody was able to help me I was going to take my business elsewhere. I believe you should look into this problem as to why your computer system was not able to take my coupons. This store is located at 6501 Harbison Ave., Phila. PA, the clerk's name was Gabrielle.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly