CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / pharmacy
West Lebanon, NH pharmacy is awful. The customer service is horrid! They are all rude, they talk for 5-10 minutes to each other before approaching you at the counter, like you just got there. The Pharmacist himself is included in this, he tries to impress these young techs with his stories about getting drunk/partying, and sexual innuendo. What a horrible couple of experiences I have had.
Not to mention, they need to give you meds too. Good luck with that if you are a transfer from another pharmacy. I have atrial fibrillation and they would not give me my meds for 48 hrs. Okay, I had 4 left still. 10 days later after calling and being hung up on 3 different times.. going in twice, I got my meds. They acted like I was the one who forgot to actually call and get transfer. Luckily, the ER had some. That is where I ended up thanks to their lack of ability to do their jobs.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly