CVS Pharmacy / customer service
Every time I speak to somebody regarding my medication they are completely rude towards me, they also have given me the wrong medication more than once . Today I called to do a refill and they needed primary insurance so I had to give them a call back when I called back to do it they told me to bring my insurance card I asked if I could give it to them over the phone and the lady replied and said "No but you can bring it to us" then I said really I can't give it to you over the phone and she just repeated herself. She was completely rude . I am going to be going to a different pharmacy.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly