CVS Pharmacy / customer service
My wife went in to pick up a few prescription and to have one canceled on March 7th. Her first encounter was with Pharmacist Assistant. He was rude and condescending. My wife was in tears and sobbing. He next interaction was with the Pharmacist and he was no better. She left in tears vowing never to go back.. Bad choice for Target to switch to CVS in store pharmacy.
She later told me that the assistant was absolutely rude he kept on telling her that her grimmer was incorrect in the context she was using it. This when she was embarrassed by his comment she went to correct herself he would make another snide remark regarding their conversation. At this point she was in tear and the Pharmacist came over but was supporting his assistant. My wife was so distraught she left in tears and had to ask a Target employee if Target had a manager to talk to about the interaction. The Target employee state the CVS was under there own and not Target. This is outrageous and not okay. Something needs to be done. She has had numerous other negative interaction with this same assistant in the past. CVS needs to remove or transfer this person.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly