CVS / pharmacist rude!
I have been going to my neighborhood cvs for years!!!
I had a busted blood vessel in my eye, it burned and hurt terribly, I went inside the store to get my rx asap, I told the pharmacist, please help me I was crying in pain for the burning in my eye. She said its too bad, because our normal wait time is 45 minutes!
I have never been treated so rudely, by a so called health professional!
Her initials were s. M. I never saw her there before and hope to never see her again!
I left the rx and came back to the drive through an hour later for my rx. I went home and applied warm compresses until I could get my rx, they were eye drops and only needed to have a label slapped on it!
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - return policy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy complaint not refilling prescriptions
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy staff rude and refusal to use restroom
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - rude employees / pharmacy