Culver's / product and service
Wife ordered 2 burgers and large fries at drive up on 10/28/17 @ 5:39 PM. Asked for senior discount. Told it would be given at window. It wasn't. Had to ask for it again.
Food was all cold when she got home. Meat was over cooked.
Called the store and asked for a manager. Katie came on the phone. I explained the situation. She said she was sorry and wanted to send us coupons. I asked who the owners were, she told me people in Indiana. Said local store manager was Alan. She then told me the General Manager was Cody. He got on and we went through the same info. as Katie. He told me the senior discount was not done by the same person taking the order. He was very defensive when I asked for the names of the owners. I told him there was a training problem. He wanted my address to send coupons. He told me goodbye and hung up. I found him to be too defensive and not friendly. The young lady was pleasant.
We have been a consistent customers for about 1.5 years. Never had a problem before. I would not give my address to people I don't know. I told him it went beyond giving me my money back. I don't want other customers treated as we were.
More Culver's Complaints & Reviews
- Culver's - worst service all time 
- Culvers - North Academy In Colorado Springs - loyalty card 
- Culver's - poor customer service and rude owner 
- Culvers Of Phoenix - ownership 
- Culver's Restaurant - bad service 
- Culver's - burgers
- Culver's - regarding your so-called 10 pct discount to veterans and seniors
- Culver's - manager at store
- Culver’s - butter burger
- Culver's Incorporated - worst customer service