Culver's / concrete mixer
My friend and I ordered two plain vanilla concrete mixers. Upon eating we noticed a gritty substance on the spoon. At first i kept thinking it was just me until i asked my friend and he had it as well. Meanwhile a bus with at least 40 people had arrived clogging the counter and keeping us from going to the counter. In the meantime i ended up flagging down three staff members as they delivered the food to different tables. we proceeded to eat the rest and it wasn't great. finally we got an answer it was from being cleaned overnight and they were little chunks from starting up the machine. well it was 6pm in the afternoon? she did not offer a coupon or anything else and we didn't ask but I am complaining to the world now. the problem could have been solved easily with supplying a replacement coupon for another time. DO NOT ORDER THE CONCRETE MIXERS unless you want real sand and gravel in your ice cream.
More Culver's Complaints & Reviews
- Culver's - worst service all time 
- Culvers - North Academy In Colorado Springs - loyalty card 
- Culver's - poor customer service and rude owner 
- Culvers Of Phoenix - ownership 
- Culver's Restaurant - bad service 
- Culver's - burnt overcooked or old oil used...
- Culver's / Culver Franchising System - management
- Culver's / Culver Franchising System - milkshakes
- Culver's / Culver Franchising System - customer service
- Culver's / Culver Franchising System - mold