Cuisinart / dcc-3200 coffee maker
This unit is in the vicinity of only being 1 month old. From the get-go, the immediately brewed coffee never came out really hot. The longer it stays on the warmer, the colder the coffee is. I just poured my third cup this morning after it had been brewed 1 hour and 48 minutes earlier, and the coffee wasn't even warm at all. I had to microwave it for 60 seconds. Yes, before I brew, I make sure the carafe indicator is on "H". This is extremely annoying! I hope I am doing something wrong! Please advise. Thank you!
Updated by 0007DENO, Sep 15, 2017
This is B U L L S H I T ! I thought I was filing this complaint DIRECTLY with Cuisinart! Doing it this way all I'm probably going to get is the run around!
More Cuisinart Complaints & Reviews
- Cuisinart - bad service 
- Cuisinart - defective coffee maker 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - Grninder - product stops brewing at 6 cups when we make 12 
- Cuisinart - customer service 
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker - rebate scam 
- Cuisinart - dcc 3000 coffee pot
- Cuisinart - stainless steel can opener 
- Cuisinartwebstore.com - I will never order anything from them again period 
- Cuisinart - customer service
- Cuisinart - cuisinart 5.5 sauce pan and cover