Crystal Car Wash & Kwik Kar Lube / Terrible experience!

646 E. Centerville Rd.Garland, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972-864-0309
I took my car in to have my oil changed in November 2007. During the course of driving I noticed my oil was leaking, so I took it to a Ford dealership to see if I had an oil leak. After inspection, the Ford dealership informed me there were holes in the oil filter and it looked as if the person that changed my oil last cranked the filer with a wrench to tighten it. I contact the owner of Crystal Car Wash & Kwik Kar Lube - Ben Park on a few different occasions, informed him of the situation and asked to be reimbursed for the inspection of my vehicle at Ford $97.00 + tax + oil change $30. and my car rental $40. I proposed we settle for $150 flat. Ben conducted his own investigation and informed me today that the problem could of not been from when I had my oil changed at his facility.
M

Comments

Sg
  8th of Jun, 2011
I had my car washed and paid for far more than basic. I received a car back with a filthy interior and interiot and exterior glass. new ownership ignored BBB complaint. Do no patronize for wash or car repair or inspection. I have heard rumor the sell fake inspection. stickers.

Kwik Kar Logo Kwik Kar