Crystal Car Wash & Kwik Kar Lube / Terrible experience!
I took my car in to have my oil changed in November 2007. During the course of driving I noticed my oil was leaking, so I took it to a Ford dealership to see if I had an oil leak. After inspection, the Ford dealership informed me there were holes in the oil filter and it looked as if the person that changed my oil last cranked the filer with a wrench to tighten it. I contact the owner of Crystal Car Wash & Kwik Kar Lube - Ben Park on a few different occasions, informed him of the situation and asked to be reimbursed for the inspection of my vehicle at Ford $97.00 + tax + oil change $30. and my car rental $40. I proposed we settle for $150 flat. Ben conducted his own investigation and informed me today that the problem could of not been from when I had my oil changed at his facility.
More Crystal Car Wash & Kwik Kar Lube Complaints & Reviews
- Kwik Kar Lube & Tune Cypress Texas - Fraud & Deception
- Kwik Kar - Argyle - shoddy service 
- Kwik Kar - horrible place 
- Kwik Kar - service
- Kwik Kar Lube & Tune - overpriced and scam artists
- Kwik Kar - inspection
- Kwik Kar - brake service
- Kwik Kar - state of texas inspection
- Kwik Kar - oil change/glove compartment
- Kwik Kar - oil change and inspection