Cruise.com / pre-paid gratuities
After seeing an advertisement in our local paper stating that cruise.com was offering pre-paid gratuities when you booked before a certain date, I booked a 7 day cruise with them. My receipt did not show pre-paid gratuities so I called them and was told that they were included but did not show on the receipt.
On the last day of the cruise, we found that the gratuities had not been paid. We called customer service from the ship and they refused to honor their commitment.
I will never use them again.
More Cruise.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cruise.com - bait and switch 
- Cruise.com - bait and switch tactics with pre-paid gratuities 
- Cruise.com - beware 
- Cruise.com - room category 
- Cruise.com - be careful of these sliders! 
- www.cruise.com - did not receive shipboard credit that was verified by the travel agent 
- Cruise.com - promotions
- Cruise.com - on board room credit 
- Cruise.com - false advertising re on board credit
- Cruise.com - false advertising-onboard credit