Crown Food Carts / drop down window

US Review updated:

I ordered this window in May, 2017 and paid for it with my bank account. Still have not seen the window. I've called, emailed, you name it. They keep saying "management is not in today, they have tried to call you." They have NOT tried to call me. And there's nothing to talk about - send me a refund. This is a huge scam. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau - a joke. Next stop...DOJ.

Ma
Nov 17, 2017

Comments

• Ho
      Nov 19, 2017

Might want to Google Robert Scifo Pennsylvania. He was just arrested for fraud and theft. Fake business. Took money and never gave them anything in return. Contact the District Attorney Monroe County in Pa and be added to the list of people he owes money to

Nov 21, 2017

@Holly156 Thank you - that's just what I needed!

Nov 19, 2017

Jennifer Scifo is his wife they should both go to jail for a long time

Nov 21, 2017

@Holly156 Yes - I keep getting emails saying Jennifer will call me back...crickets!

He took 2000$ from my mom never shipped any thing he will get his karma

Nov 21, 2017

@Holly156 Definitely - unfortunately, we're all out the money he stole. His website should be taken down as well as his fb page.

• J6
      Feb 15, 2018

He scammed me too more of us coming out the wood work. He is still up and running his website makes me sick and his facebook page and I do think his wife should get charges too.

Feb 05, 2019

Robert Scifo is currently being charged with multiple felonies in Monroe County, PA. Check case no 482-2018 Criminal. He is to go to trial on 2/11/19...hopefully he'll be out of business permanently.