[Resolved] Crown Food Carts

There's no address, FAKE COMPANY
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Phone: +1 (484) 793-1990
crownfoodcarts.com
This company is absolutely terrible. They are thieves and liars. Paid $1663.58 for two windows which i needed really soon. I placed the order on june 21 after calling to make sure it would be shipped within Two weeks at least.

Well can you guess what happened soon as I hung up and gave my money? Haven't heard from them since June 21 and it now is July 15Th. They literally are making my life terrible. Ive call almost every day since i ordered and no response. Im going to go to all measures to get justice from this but for anyone else take this as a warning!

Resolution statement

Fake Company. Just a guy who is scamming people for thousands. Do NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS GUY... he will steal your money
Updated by Kvacc, Jul 20, 2017
Issue with company being resolved
Updated by Kvacc, Jul 24, 2017
Have you heard back from them at all?
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Contact the BBB and file complaint and Contact the attorney General in Penn and the state you live in. This company Is a scam I'm in the same boat along with lots of others I wonder why the authorities are not doing any thing about this company. There is also an FBI site online that you can reports online Fraud. Thanks for posting the more we complain and show what kind of company this is maybe they will get prosecuted or we will get our money back.
N  20th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@J69 Thank you for that information. I gave them a chance to square it up. But now no replay. Contacted bank and everything. Now I'm forced to take this to the most extrene measure possible. Luckily I have many many connections with top lawyers. My brother who is helping with my business is one or the top safeties in the NFL so money isn't an issue when it comes to lawyers and court fees, and a lawsuit.

Didn't want to have to take it to this level but I'm left with no choice I believe.

If i go forward with this lawsuit I hope it helps everyone else out. I know a lot of people don't have the money to take companies to court but I do and I tried to warn them but they haven't made anything right therefore I will
Have to take the next steps in getting my money back.

I am really big on social being I played 5 years of football at the university of Texas. My brother is the staring safety for the Saints and has over 100k followers on twitter/instagram. Whatever the outcome is, this company has a rude awakening coming they don't even know about
N  11th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kvacc I will contact you...I have been fighting them for 3 months just got a call today Trying to say that they didn't get a check...LOL...I have turned it over to the Attorney General in my State and Penn state. I would love to see this crook in jail. I also troll there facebook page. I post on the products they are trying to promote to warn folks to check BBB and scam reports. Walmart had the products for sale but has taken them off their site. I have not contacted Walmart but that might be a good idea. Lets put this MF behind bars!
A  24th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I just realized this company is a scam as well. We gave them $9000.00 in the middle of April for a 12x7 food trailer. It was supposed to be done in 4 weeks. They have been giving us the run around ever since. We went to their office today in KRESGEVILLE and it has been vacated. We filed a criminal report. We don't have lots of money but are looking to see if we can file a civil law suit as well. Looking through my paper work I realize I have no full name of the owner or any employees!
N  24th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Complainant99205 Here's my number if you want to contact me 512 221 0308, if it helps.

they are supposed To be shipping mine so just gonna give it a little longer to see if they do so. But as of now I don't know what the status is.
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered an $800 window from them on 5/22/17...they keep dodging me as well. You can file a criminal complaint in Pennsylvania so that's the route I'm going. Does anyone have the owner's name?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree