Cricket Wireless / no service

The worst serive I have ever experianced. Between dropped calls and the inability to get through to customer service has caused me to drop this company.
When I was finally able to get through to a person by using my new provider to call an "inside" line, that person tried to send me back to 1-800-Cricket. When you call that number you end up transfering through a maze of useless messages where filannly you are asked to leave a messeage that is suposed to be returned within 3 business days. Well three messages later, two weeks of waiting, still no returned calls.
Anyone considering using Cricket as their wireless provider should think about it.

To

Comments

• Ji
      25th of Mar, 2010

I get more than normal missed calls. The phone just won't ring and the person calling must leave a message. I won't how many people don't leave messages and find someone else to call. I am self employed and this is my only phone,

• Ri
      28th of Apr, 2011

I bought a Cricket phone 2/12 months ago. The day it arrived i went to activate the phone. It started downloading whatever it is that is needed to
    active. And a message popped up that Id need a better signal to activate. I had 1 bar for a signal that immeadiatly turned into an X.
    So i jumped in the car drove 6 blocks ang 4 bars...Activated the phone.
    Of course on returning home...no signal.
    I used my landline and called Cricket, I was told to reset the phone...I did. No signal.
    I drove my 6 blocks and reactivated it.
    I called back Cricket, told them it was no good...no signal. The wrote up a work order on it for me, I explained i wouldnt be at home i was going to Vegas to see my parents. I was informed it would take a week to send someone to check the tower for signal strenth. Not to worry...Just contact them when i got home and id either get a working phone or a refund.
    I did, I was informed my service ticket had been upgraded to Level 2. I was told i needed to go to one of their qualified service centers to get my phone checked, So off i go to wait in line for 45 minutes just to be informed that they coould do nothing for me.

When i asked about a refund he told me i had used over 30 minutes and a refund wasnt possable. Of course i was never informed of this.
    Returning home i called back Cricket. Of course im speaking to someone different...Go through to 10 minutes to explain all of this. I was told not to worry...I would be refunded for any lost service but i was stuck with the phone. I was mad. But i was talked into letting their tech people work on it over the next 5 weeks.
    Finally i had had enough...Id been billed 2 times for a phone that doesnt work.
    I must have called them 20 times to try to get some sort of credit and terminate the service. I was hung up on at least 10 times.
    Was transfered to someone who could terminate the service 5 times only to recieve a message that all the representatives were busy...call back later.
    At one point i was told i had a whopping $5 credit coming to me...until i was hung up on.

The phone ended up costing me over $250 and hours on the phone

Never never again...save yourself the headaches...good riddence