Cricket Wireless / no service

United States Review updated:
3.85
The worst serive I have ever experianced. Between dropped calls and the inability to get through to customer service has caused me to drop this company.
When I was finally able to get through to a person by using my new provider to call an "inside" line, that person tried to send me back to 1-800-Cricket. When you call that number you end up transfering through a maze of useless messages where filannly you are asked to leave a messeage that is suposed to be returned within 3 business days. Well three messages later, two weeks of waiting, still no returned calls.
Anyone considering using Cricket as their wireless provider should think about it.
To

Comments

Ji
  25th of Mar, 2010
I get more than normal missed calls. The phone just won't ring and the person calling must leave a message. I won't how many people don't leave messages and find someone else to call. I am self employed and this is my only phone,
Ri
  28th of Apr, 2011
I bought a Cricket phone 2/12 months ago. The day it arrived i went to activate the phone. It started downloading whatever it is that is needed to
active. And a message popped up that Id need a better signal to activate. I had 1 bar for a signal that immeadiatly turned into an X.
So i jumped in the car drove 6 blocks ang 4 bars...Activated the phone.
Of course on returning home...no signal.
I used my landline and called Cricket, I was told to reset the phone...I did. No signal.
I drove my 6 blocks and reactivated it.
I called back Cricket, told them it was no good...no signal. The wrote up a work order on it for me, I explained i wouldnt be at home i was going to Vegas to see my parents. I was informed it would take a week to send someone to check the tower for signal strenth. Not to worry...Just contact them when i got home and id either get a working phone or a refund.
I did, I was informed my service ticket had been upgraded to Level 2. I was told i needed to go to one of their qualified service centers to get my phone checked, So off i go to wait in line for 45 minutes just to be informed that they coould do nothing for me.

When i asked about a refund he told me i had used over 30 minutes and a refund wasnt possable. Of course i was never informed of this.
Returning home i called back Cricket. Of course im speaking to someone different...Go through to 10 minutes to explain all of this. I was told not to worry...I would be refunded for any lost service but i was stuck with the phone. I was mad. But i was talked into letting their tech people work on it over the next 5 weeks.
Finally i had had enough...Id been billed 2 times for a phone that doesnt work.
I must have called them 20 times to try to get some sort of credit and terminate the service. I was hung up on at least 10 times.
Was transfered to someone who could terminate the service 5 times only to recieve a message that all the representatives were busy...call back later.
At one point i was told i had a whopping $5 credit coming to me...until i was hung up on.

The phone ended up costing me over $250 and hours on the phone

Never never again...save yourself the headaches...good riddence

Cricket Wireless Logo Cricket Wireless