Cricket Phones / terrible service and employees

1 10307 Pacific Center CourtSan Diego, CA, United States
Phone: 858-882-6000

I had problems from the beginning. It took a month! I had to pay for that month that I had no service. It is virtually impossible to reach a real, live person! I could not get it working because my number was not in the system. I could not get my number in the system because I could not get it to work. I ran in circles until I finally went to a local dealer. I finally canceled my cricket service. I was told I was paid up until such-and-such a date, but it would be turned off then. It was turned off a day before I was told, but I was so frustrated by that time, I let it go. Two months later, I received a bill, which included late fees! Last night, three months after I canceled my service, I received a call from a man in india, telling me that I could reactivate my cricket phone and they would waive my remaining balance and the late fee. I explained that I did not owe anything. He then said I could reactivate it and they would waive the $15 activation fee. I began to explain that I already had service with another carrier and he hung up on me! I was very angry and tried to call back. Of course, I had to have a cricket phone number in order to contact a human, so I got nowhere.

Today, I am sending a letter to the corporate headquarters. I may get nowhere with them, but I am sending a copy to our better business bureau. I will not be treated like that!