Credit Solutions / Scam artists

Credit Solutions cost me a lot of money and years of damage to my credit. I believe they did nothing for the money they were paid. I was not even late on payments to creditors when signing on. Within 6 months a creditor took me to arbitration (which is unheard of). They could not get any return calls from Credit Solutions and neither could I. The damage will be thousands and thousands and will last for years. They are scam artists. If I was able to communicate with them, I would be so angry I couldn't even sleep. They were very damaging to my personal situation and I would like to see them out of business.

Va

Comments

• Ti
      7th of Aug, 2008

PLEASE DO NOT BE RIPPED OFF BY THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!! BEWARE - BEWARE- BEWARE !!!
    BEWARE OF THEIR SO CALLED TACTICS, THEY SERIOUSLY ROB YOU EVERY PENNY BEFORE KNOW IT!!

THEY WILL PROMISE YOU THE WORLD AND TELL YOU TO NOT ANSWER TO YOUR CREDITORS, AND IGNORE PHONE CALLS, WHICH ARE THESE SO CALLED SCARE TACTICS! WE LOST OVER $1000 DOLLARS ALREADY AND WERE FOOLED AND MISLEAD BY FALSE PROMISES, UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO BURN . . . . RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ASAP!!!

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD OF WARNED ME ABOUT THEM FIRST, OR I SHOULD OF DONE MY HOMEWORK BETTER. RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO TRY TO RECOUP MY LOSSES BY GETTING AN ATTORNEY. HOPEFULLY, THESE SCUMS WON'T GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ME AND OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE. REALLY, HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GO TO WORK EVERYDAY, KNOWING THEY'RE NOT HELPING ANYONE, I'D RATHER BEG FOR MONEY THAN SELL MY SOUL THAN TO WORK FOR THE DEVIL!!!

• Jk
      24th of Oct, 2008

This company and the people that work for it are trying to do nothing more than make money. They are not trying to provide a service or reduce your debt in any way. I hope you will take my advice and not be as foolish as I was to sign up for their "service"

15th of Apr, 2009

I hate stupid people. Its always someone else's fault, never your own. First off, if you are looking for consolidation, settlement, credit counseling or bankruptcy your credit is already messed up. You are just to stupid to realize it. There is a reason why you are looking for debt help in the first place because you spent more than you could afford. CSA's program didn't screw up your credit, you did. Their program does work, you just have to follow it religiously. They never promised the world and I know they did say this getting out of debt process is extremely challenging. The people that complain about CSA's program to getting out of debt are the people that were not committed to the program in the first place. In order to get out of debt, you have to be ready to commit to a program until it is accomplished. Stay in debt, you whiney babies!

• Mi
      23rd of Jul, 2009

WOW...is this guy for real? You must not be familiar with trying to make your own and running into snags huh? Sorry that not everyone's life can run as perfectly as those with no debt. But as you can plainly see, the economy as whole is in tremedous debt! So you just eat your words because the WHOLE country is drowing! I have worked with CreditSolutions myself and as you said, I followed it "religiously." I work one full-time job and one part-time job and I am a student. Every month I put the deficit of my payment to the company into a savings account...and guess what! Within six months of joining with them I was served a summons over my lunch break! I have known people to go years without a creditor resulting to that! That is when I realized that I am paying CreditSolutions to do NOTHING...it's sad when I pay someone $100 a month to get a summons to appear in court, when I could have been giving my creditors that money and saving my credit! I just hope others can learn from our mistakes and avoid this nightmare.

• Lf
      25th of Feb, 2011

Even stupid (supposed) people make mistakes. What do you work for credit soultions. If not maybe they are hiring. They need people with the attitude that it is all your fault. The thing that I agree was my fault was going through a divorce that caused the indebtness.
    Desperate times call for desperate measure. Charles your just no more than cruel and perhaps a real whinner yourself.
    Compassion goes a long way. Thank your lucky stars that you were not swindled by these thieving, unethical company.
    The complaint is real and Credit Solutions is at fault as well as the consumer. Buyer be ware this company is not for you! They will trash your credit with the first cease and assist letter that you send to them. And they will send the police and summons for your arrest while being in this program. They so not have your best interest at heart. It was a long and costly year. Thank God I am out of their program and have an attorney to file for fees that I paid to them.