Credit One Bank / fraudulent credit purchases

I have NEVER had a credit card from this company... i have NEVER applied for credit with this company and have recently been made aware of this company transferring balances from other credit cards I've NEVER had or EVER applied for.

Comments

• Ca
      17th of Mar, 2008

I have had the dis pleasure of dealing with this credit card company that does NOT try to work with you for anything!!! They said I charged a card I received in the mail back in april of last year well over 700 dollars when the credit limit was only 200 dollars! And may I remind you I did not charge more then half of the charges---I had called and reported it stolen -they said dont worry about it we will handle it-WELL GUESS WHAT THEY DIDNT HANDLE IT !!! And they still are doing nothing about it! It is really starting to piss me off--- I have never received a bill for this amount but yet it is on my credit report! I am still trying find out if they even intend on doing anything about it...or if they are expecting me to pay for charges i didnt do?!!! And on top of it--- I had the fraud protection plan!I thought that is suppose to work if you have it and the card gets stolen and used!

I wish somone would help me figure this ### out!!! So it comes off my credit report!!!