Credit Acceptance / reposession

1 MI, United States Review updated:

never failed to make my payment on time...one month I needed to make my payment a little later.. I called credit acceptance ..spoke with a very rude person that kept repeating the sme thing overt and over..So I went to the local dealer where I bought the car..David Fish called the credit acceptance corp. and told them I was getting the money from the bank to pay of the balance in full..but the loan was taking longer than expected. she ask when could I make a payment...I said on the 15th before the business day was over...She said ok, but it must be there by then. My payment was due the 1st day of each month...I was told I had a 15 day grace period... On the 13th(2 days earlier than I was told I had) the repo. man came and took my car...What I was told on the phone and on my contract was a flat out lie!!! Then I could not go to the impound yard to get my car, , , their was a fee for that...It left me with no choice but to lose my car...all the money I paid and my car was gone...this is a crooked company!!!

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2010

the repo man said the tracking device they put on your car so its easier to repo..wasn't working or they would have repoed it on the 10th...How is this legal????????????

• Ge
      28th of Jan, 2015

when you have the device, it will warn you, then it will shut the car down. after that you have up to 20 days to make payment, if not they repo it. but that's only if you ignore them. if you truly call and go through with your promises they will work with you. break your promises and they will do anything t get their car back