Creative Home Arts Club / contact information!

1 12301 Whitewater DriveMinnetonka, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: (952) 936-9333

After some online research about this company, I have learned that the Creative Home Arts Club is owned by North American Membership Group, which owns several similar clubs. Find out which ones at http://www.northamericanmediagroup.com/clubs.htm

Corporate
NAMGhq@namginc.com

Mail
North American Membership Group
12301 Whitewater Dr.
Minnetonka, MN 55343

Phone
[protected]

There are numerous complaints about Creative Home Arts and it would be wise to investigate other clubs owned by this company before sending them any information, let alone money. I wish I had!!!

Comments

• Em
      19th of Feb, 2008

Their phone number is 877-893-7885. I believe you will get a magazine bi-monthly for the $12 yearly fee but I would not send in the list of items you'd like to test. I think that is a scam.. handling and postage fees, etc. And they say right on their website that it will be 6 months before you get anything. Their website is a lot of fluff with no content and a lot of links for what looks like good stuff, but the links don't work.

• Ri
      20th of Apr, 2008

I have to agree with Emily, the North American Clubs are designed to be a front for hidden postage fees and membership costs. I do not believe that these clubs are good for their represented hobbies. I am an avid golfer and received the PGA Tour Partners Club invitation in the mail a day before I received another invitation in the exact same format but for the North American Hunting Club. These "nominations" are carbon copies of each other other than the word golf or hunting. This made me skeptical, so I did some research and found its nothing but a phishing scam to send you junk mail of stuff you do not need. If you like sending junk mail back and forth constantly then by all means join one of their clubs... they have 11 of them, all the same tactics.

• Pa
      21st of Jul, 2008

I wish to cancel my memembership with this organization.

• Li
      15th of Sep, 2015

ined in '06 and received a great large bag for my craft items and a couple smaller ones. I also would sign up to try and new items and got a couple which were nice. I am supposed to be a Lifetime member as well and had not thought of them in some time as my crafting had slowed down, got grandsons, etc so life went on. Today while looking in my night stand I found my "Lifetime Membership" card with my number, 10/06 as date I joined and thought I'd look into them again. Well like all of you there is no way to contact them and the North American Club number (952 area code) says sorry and hangs up. of course these are all from several years ago so will try the other number posted as well, (877) 893-7885. Will try and post again later on. I had no problems with my account, thank goodness, and also paid the $300+ for this lifetime membership and did get some really cute, although not the best, free merchandise quite often. The bag I got was and still is very nice, lots of room, plenty of individual compartments, removable pockets, storage, and was well worth the price, at the time. Would love to know what happened to this company and sorry to hear after reading many comments that so many have had such bad experiences. Will write again when I find out more.

• Sp
      7th of Jun, 2017

I paid $300 for a lifetime membership and have not received items that were promised or magazines. My membership # is 10064269. I have tried going to the website and it appears that it is no longer valid. I would like a refund for not receiving items that were promised and website that is no longer valid