Creative Home Arts Club / contact information!

1 12301 Whitewater DriveMinnetonka, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: (952) 936-9333

After some online research about this company, I have learned that the Creative Home Arts Club is owned by North American Membership Group, which owns several similar clubs. Find out which ones at http://www.northamericanmediagroup.com/clubs.htm

Corporate
NAMGhq@namginc.com

Mail
North American Membership Group
12301 Whitewater Dr.
Minnetonka, MN 55343

Phone
[protected]

There are numerous complaints about Creative Home Arts and it would be wise to investigate other clubs owned by this company before sending them any information, let alone money. I wish I had!!!

Comments

• Em
      19th of Feb, 2008

Their phone number is 877-893-7885. I believe you will get a magazine bi-monthly for the $12 yearly fee but I would not send in the list of items you'd like to test. I think that is a scam.. handling and postage fees, etc. And they say right on their website that it will be 6 months before you get anything. Their website is a lot of fluff with no content and a lot of links for what looks like good stuff, but the links don't work.

• Ri
      20th of Apr, 2008

I have to agree with Emily, the North American Clubs are designed to be a front for hidden postage fees and membership costs. I do not believe that these clubs are good for their represented hobbies. I am an avid golfer and received the PGA Tour Partners Club invitation in the mail a day before I received another invitation in the exact same format but for the North American Hunting Club. These "nominations" are carbon copies of each other other than the word golf or hunting. This made me skeptical, so I did some research and found its nothing but a phishing scam to send you junk mail of stuff you do not need. If you like sending junk mail back and forth constantly then by all means join one of their clubs... they have 11 of them, all the same tactics.

• Pa
      21st of Jul, 2008

I wish to cancel my memembership with this organization.

• Li
      15th of Sep, 2015

ined in '06 and received a great large bag for my craft items and a couple smaller ones. I also would sign up to try and new items and got a couple which were nice. I am supposed to be a Lifetime member as well and had not thought of them in some time as my crafting had slowed down, got grandsons, etc so life went on. Today while looking in my night stand I found my "Lifetime Membership" card with my number, 10/06 as date I joined and thought I'd look into them again. Well like all of you there is no way to contact them and the North American Club number (952 area code) says sorry and hangs up. of course these are all from several years ago so will try the other number posted as well, (877) 893-7885. Will try and post again later on. I had no problems with my account, thank goodness, and also paid the $300+ for this lifetime membership and did get some really cute, although not the best, free merchandise quite often. The bag I got was and still is very nice, lots of room, plenty of individual compartments, removable pockets, storage, and was well worth the price, at the time. Would love to know what happened to this company and sorry to hear after reading many comments that so many have had such bad experiences. Will write again when I find out more.

• Sp
      7th of Jun, 2017

I paid $300 for a lifetime membership and have not received items that were promised or magazines. My membership # is 10064269. I have tried going to the website and it appears that it is no longer valid. I would like a refund for not receiving items that were promised and website that is no longer valid

• Fu
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Creative Home Arts Club - Life Membership

I am Edna Vincent and i paid $340.+ for life membership back in 2004/2005..same as the rest of these complainers, , what happened..I've contacted you several times in the past with mailing address changes with no responce..how about so answers and explanations.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Creative Home Arts Club - lifetime membership

wondering what was going on? I have been a lifetime member since 4/2006... membership # 10107074. I tried to go on the website to update my address after a recent move and they are not there, what the heck? I was very unhappy about this I paid over $300 for a lifetime. and now there isn't even a website?

• Ro
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Creative Home Arts Club - Not receiving magazine
    Rapid City
    South Dakota

Have not gotten magazine in long time
    Club member 10034201 life time member .
    Had paid for life time membership and all of a sudden magazines stopped. Are they out of business or what

• Te
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Creative Home Arts Club - Postcard information for the above names club is not correct
    homeartsclub.com

I paid for a life membership # 10044205 several years ago; if the company is out of business I should get a refund of my membership which was $250.00. I have not gotten any of the craft & arts products that was promised for my lifetime membership. If the company in no longer in business then I want a refund of my $ 250.00.

• Je
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Creative Home Arts Club - Paid subscription, but I have yet to receive a magazine.

I have been a lifetime member of creative home art club since 2004, I have received address labels. Some rather expensive labels. Yet I have not received a single magazine, when I contacted customer service they informed me that my magazine was shipped, and sent a keychain and more labels. $19.99 is alot to just give away, now being disabled.

• Gw
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Creative Home Arts Club - membership scam
    Minnesota

I too paid for a lifetime membership 10109599 $300.00 with CHAC and was duped out of my money. A class action law suit is in order for this company. If they changed the name, left time members would be contacted; even the phone numbers listed have been disconnected. If the situation was reversed your credit would be ruined. I am gstucky7@gmail.com

• Vi
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Creative Home Arts Club - Became Lifetime Member in 2008 & NO contact since then! What to do?!?
    N/A

Have heard NOTHING from you since 2008
    Please address WHY & what I need to do!
    Here is my info:

• De
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Creative Home Arts Club - Membership
    creativehomeartclub.com

I have a card that indicates that I am a creative home arts club life member. The membership number is 10133562 and I have been a member since July 2007. Does this membership still exist and if so I have not received any information or booklets for several years now. Was this a scam?

• De
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Creative Home Arts Club - lifetime membership
    Lakeville
    creativehomeartsclub.com

I have been a member since 03/03. How do I get a refund? I paid for a lifetime club fee to have access to ideas and tools and test new items. That happened six times. I want a full refund.