[Resolved] Creation Watches / unprofessional

I was really excited to use creationwatches.com after reading the testimonials on their site. I should have shopped else where. I ordered a seiko diver on a Monday with 2 day express shipping. Creationwatches sent me an email and tracking number saying they shipped the watch. 4 days later the watch is still in Singapore... A week later they email me to tell me the watch is out of stock. Really? A week later? After telling me the item was shipped... And none of the emails I sent prior to finding out the watch was out of stock have been replied to. No communication, no timely shipping, they sure didn't forget to charge my account right away though... Go figure.

Creation watches should have alerted me right away that the item was out of stock. Not lie to me and tell me it has been shipped just to buy them selves time.

DO NOT TRUST THE TESTIMONIALS ON THEIR WEBSITE.
I was foolish enough to believe them, don't make my mistake!

They ignore inquiries from customers and DO NOT uphold their commitments (2 day shipping not 10 day).

• Resolution statement

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Jan 13, 2017

Apologies but we ran out of stock for the watch your ordered. Our listing was not ended on time and hence you could still buy it. We are very sorry for this mistake and the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Av