Creamiicandy.com / I will never order from CreamiiCandy again.

1 Burwood, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

I purchased some items from CreamiiCandy for my little sister and paid over $100. One month later I received nothing, so I checked my account and realized that there was absolutely no order history! I sent them several messages and every time received the same reply stating they shipped my order and they would send me tracking information in a few days. It has been over two weeks and still no information! I did receive the conformation email, but there was no tracking number. This company is absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional. They charged my card immediately, but could not even give me a tracking number! I will never order from CreamiiCandy again.

So
Jan 18, 2016

Comments

• Yu
      31st of May, 2016

This comment has been addressed already.
    Tracking shows the order was received
    Customer made threats to Dispute transaction not two weeks, but barely one week after shipped. Tracking takes about two weeks to update, as it goes to a singapore shipping hub before getting shipped out. This was described clearly both in our email and shipping conditions. The customer received their parcel.

• My
      30th of Mar, 2017

Placed an order near $100 and pay for the shipping cost for $15. It is about 2 1/2 months, still did not received the package. The company is located at Australia, the shipment sent out from Singapore by Skippy Post, it does not make sense. I have sent more than five emails but get no response. They should able to help and TRACK the shipment, if the customer did not get their parcel, they should INVESTIGATE but they do not care because they take your money already so they don't care. DO NOT BUY FROM CREAMIICANDY, you get no help from their customer service. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. The items look very nice on their website, you purchase them on your own risk. BE AWARE 😠