Crate And Barrel / Framed art is not sealed
Called customer service and spoke to furniture supervisor concerning mold damage due to condensation within framed art piece bought within about 2 years from crateandbarrel.com. She indicated that crate and barrel could not control the humidity within my home and that the lack of frame sealing was acceptable to their manufacturing standards. Since my central air conditioned, dehumidified house is no different from any other, my suggestion is that you do not buy any crate and barrel framed art unless you live in a vacuum as it appears their customer service agents do.
More Crate And Barrel Complaints & Reviews
- Crate And Barrel - Terrible quality of products 
- Crate And Barrel - No confirmation to an email order on hold
- Crate And Barrel - Refund the shipping
- Crate And Barrel - poor, poor, poor customer service 
- Crate And Barrel - Unbelievably bad customer service
- crateandbarrel.com - Possibly that the order hasn't been sent at all
- Crate And Barrel - Terrible customer service
- Crate And Barrel - Dissapointing customer service
- Crate And Barrel - customer service
- Crate And Barrel - Worst store experience ever!