CR England / Driver breaking traffic laws

1 El Cajon, CA, United States

To whom it may concern,

This morning in San Diego, there was a traffic backup due to and accident on the highway. After sitting motionless for quite some time, it was finally my opportunity to enter the highway entrance once my light had changed permitting me to do so. Just before that would happen a C.R. England truck will swing a right turn into the entryway, from the far left lane, which is a straight only lane blocking the flow of traffic behind him and from the opposing left turn lanes. Cars behind him were laying on their horns as he sat for 15 minutes without a care. As he eventually glanced over in my direction, I gestured my hand in the fashion of "what are you doing?", He responded with a middle finger to my family and I. If I were alone I would have been irritated and went about my day, but my children were in the car and his attitude and blatant disrespect was absolutely unwarranted.

I was so taken back but this exchange that I failed to get the cab number in its entirety, but "599--" stands out in my mind. It was entering the westbound highway 52, at 8 A.M.

I can't imagine your company condones behavior like this, but I suppose not all representatives of a company are going to present them in a good light.

In