Cox Communication / my phone bill
I am trying to get a copy of my bill. I phoned Cox. My phone number was not recognized by the system even though Cox installed it themselves. I tried several times. Same result. I phoned. They said the bill was sent. However, I had ebills so the bills were sent to Bank of America where I had paid them through online banking. I have since changed banks and wanted to let Cox know that.
They sent my bill to my email address, but they will not discuss my situation without a PIN which I will find -- guess where? -- ON MY BILL.
I have asked them to mail my bill to my home address. They have responded that they have to follow FCC guidlines. I wrote back asking if the FCC prevented them from using the U.S. Post Office.
I am so frustrated I can hardly breathe. I actually asked them in my last email if they were ###ed.
I hope you can resolve this problem. All I want is my bill. I can send their emails to you upon request.68dd
Thank you, Judy Mock
More Cox Communication Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate 
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire 
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months