Courts Singapore — online purchase
Had made an online purchase on 26 nov. 2018. Delivery slot given was 30 nov. But until today no one from courts even bother to contact me or at least give an explanation on the order status. Left message online and facebook and all i get is in midst of checking and person in charge will get back. Is that how courts operate ? If uncapable of doing online please do not operate online business.
Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2018
Hi Hee Khiang Ng,
Thank you for contacting COURTS.
We understand that you have been informed by our Social Media Team with regard to the delivery date of your order. Once again, we do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused to you and rest assured that the relevant department had been informed on your feedback for better service improvement.
Customer Service Specialist
COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd
(a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
50 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528766
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - totally screwed up my order 
- Courts Singapore - bad service attitude from salesman 
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan 
- Courts Singapore - acer computer 
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice 92360288917)
- Courts Singapore - service 
- Courts Singapore - Hitachi washer
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement
- Courts Singapore - delivery of refrigerator