Couponcabin.comscamming company and fake coupons

People, don’t believe to the scam, which the company www.couponcabin.com offers you. They offered me the discount and that after that they would send me different coupons, but it was big lie. They did nothing, as well as I haven’t received any discount at all. All their coupons were fakes, so beware and warn other people. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Sc
Oct 03, 2014

Comments

• Ry
      Oct 03, 2014

Dear Scrits,

My name is Ryan Ewart and I am the Customer Service Manager for CouponCabin.com. I am very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service and I would like to discuss this further with you. Please feel free to contact me directly by sending an email to [protected]@couponcabin.com. I am confident I will be able to resolve any issues you experienced with our website to your satisfaction. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Ryan Ewart
    Customer Service Manager, CouponCabin.com

Jan 20, 2016

I would have to agree with Scrits. Coupon Cabin is a scam. I have not gotten any of the deals that I have used links on. There always seems to be an excuse, but I know they have gotten commission from the retailers for my business. Every time you use their link, you are giving them money but don't expect anything in return. My sister introduced me but she too, was soon scammed. I would highly recommend that you stick with Groupon. I have had excellent experiences with Groupon, they do deliver on their promises.
    Ryan, I already gave you a chance. At least I am delivering on my promise to you...to take to social media to alert people!

• Re
      May 23, 2016

Had same experience and Ryan kept telling me that RV rentals do not get commission, I purchased $500 in blinds, why would I rent an RV if I'm buying blinds for one? Surely if my RV were not operating I wouldn't go off and spend that much in Blinds nor 1k to rent one. I kept complaining and Ryan said the same thing. I will never click on this website again. My invoice Lao does not say RV rental, actual merchandise. I expected a 3.5% cash back and received .88. Buyer beware.

• Br
      Jul 04, 2017

Same exact thing happened to me and they shut my account down! Report them to the BBB! They need to be stopped. All my clicks have tracked and all of a sudden I'm not getting paid? This would never happen at ebates. I wish I would have read the reviews first!

Aug 03, 2017

You guys obviously do not read exclusions. Coupon cabin always gives me cash back

Nov 06, 2017

My account had over $100 scheduled to be paid in November. Interesting that my account was cancelled in November just before I was supposed to receive my cash back. Such a scam and so shady. They cited that I "violated the terms and conditions." I had a friend over at my house and I showed them couponcabin.com, thereby PROMOTING coupon cabin. They feel that I was opening "multiple accounts" due to the access through my IP address, which is not at all what was happening.

My pending cash back was taken away, around $100 was stolen from me. This is nothing short of theft and is in violation of federal laws. I don't understand why they cannot simply give me the money that I am owed. I even offered to remove all negative reviews that I've been filing with various agencies if Coupon Cabin were to give me my pending cash back. Coupon Cabin has so far refused to do so. So far, I've filed complaints with Google, Facebook, the Federal Trade Commission, Pissedoffconsumer.com, Trustpilot, Sitejabber, scam report, and the Better Business Bureau. And all I want is the cash back that I am owed.

When money is documented as being owed, that money needs to be paid. I even offered to remove all of the above negative reviews and comments if Coupon Cabin would simply pay me the money that I have earned. They refuse to communicate with me.

Apr 19, 2019

Well it seems that all of these negative comments from disgruntled customers all have the same thing in common; all of the complainants lack a basic understanding of internet protocol. It also seems as though these unhappy people believe that the rules should not apply to them due to their own ignorance of how couponcabin.com operates. This ignorance towards the rules & regulations is absolutely no excuse for a person to not abide by the terms & conditions that they have previously agreed to. If you don't fully understand any part of couponcabin's terms, then why would you agree to them?!? If it is too technical for you to understand, then either refrain from using their services altogether, or perhaps educate yourself on the proper manner in which to use their site! I mean you are sitting at a computer for crying out loud, so just look up anything that is confusing to you! This goes for any issues whatsoever, from multiple ip addresses, all the way up to creating multiple accounts. The internet is an absolute wealth of information, but please do not feel that because you lack the knowledge of how to properly use this amazing tool, than it should instead adapt to the ways of the ignoramus who is trying to use it! To do something that is against the rules and regulations of couponcabin.com should be dealt with according to the previous agreement that you have already made with the site (duh). So if/when you break these terms, it should come as no surprise to you if your account is temporarily suspended, or even deleted altogether, by the powers that be at couponcabin.com. It seems more like these upset customers feel as though they should be entitled to all of the benefits that couponcabin.com offers, without having to adhere to any of the rules (even though they previously agreed to them!). Just remember, knowledge is power, so don't arm yourself with complaints based on your lack of understanding. Instead stay informed & make sure that you understand every little bit of the terms and conditions that you are agreeing to when you sign up for their service. Either way, just remember that "stupid is as stupid does", & no one should have to hear your misinformed nonsense about how couponcabin.com ripped you off, or whatever your complaint may be. If you just follow the rules then you will have a heck of a lot less complaining to do! The world could be a much better place if we all would just simply educate ourselves on a subject,
    rather than have all of these ignoramuses complaining about things that are beyond their mental capacities.